Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Promotion System

Default Re: Promotion System

Quote Originally Posted by Kolaris8472 View Post
    Is there a trigger for character skill rank?
    Not that I know of - there is for trait rank

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I am currently 100 turns into a Rome 2 DEI campaign and noticed that there are 2 ranks of praetor in the career path so when promoting my characters the ranks they go through are as follows

Military Tribune -> Quaestor -> Aedilis -> Praetor -> Praetor -> Consul -> Pro Consul -> Censor

Just wondering if it is meant to be two ranks of Praetor or if its a conflict of some submods?

Thanks for all the great work the team has been doing by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSam07 View Post
    I am currently 100 turns into a Rome 2 DEI campaign and noticed that there are 2 ranks of praetor in the career path so when promoting my characters the ranks they go through are as follows

Military Tribune -> Quaestor -> Aedilis -> Praetor -> Praetor -> Consul -> Pro Consul -> Censor

Just wondering if it is meant to be two ranks of Praetor or if its a conflict of some submods?

Thanks for all the great work the team has been doing by the way!

Maybe a bit late, but I found this on wikipedia:
    After a term as praetor, the magistrate would serve as a provincial governor with the title of propraetor, wielding propraetor imperium, commanding the province's legions, and possessing ultimate authority within his province(s)

We could say that the second "praetor" promotion is in fact "propraetor". Like we already have "consul" and proconsul" in the promotion line.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12