Thread: Bug Reports

grif's Avatar Semisalis

Default Bug Reports

This thread to post any bugs you may find. Write here and historical inaccuracies only if you are sure of it! Still need we advice on the balance of gameplay!
    We do test not much, the players test and know gameplay more than we!
    If possible, try to be as specific as possible about the issue.
    Thanks!

grif's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Bug Reports

Errors of version 024.

Error with Ultra size - size of the available units becomes the norm.
    Need to do:
    Upgrade the Excubitors resolve for WRE.
    Must give one building Castrum Comitatensis Legio for the faction - beginning of the game.

legio_XX's Avatar Ordinarius

Hey just to give you guys a heads up I went to try out the East roman empire and I noticed Valens was not in the family tree.
    "ANY person,country or race who use's religion as a pretext to kill or conquer deserves neither Religion nore Name"

grif's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by legio_XX View Post
    Hey just to give you guys a heads up I went to try out the East roman empire and I noticed Valens was not in the family tree.
    No, everything is okay. He is in the genealogical tree WRI. Until 395, this is a single empire, and Valent is just a joint ruler. The tree of ERA is tuned to the future emperor Theodosius.

legio_XX's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by grif View Post
    No, everything is okay. He is in the genealogical tree WRI. Until 395, this is a single empire, and Valent is just a joint ruler. The tree of ERA is tuned to the future emperor Theodosius.
    Wow thats very clever Grif. Well done! I am off to start my east campaign then, finally have some time to play.
    "ANY person,country or race who use's religion as a pretext to kill or conquer deserves neither Religion nore Name"

grif's Avatar Semisalis

A serious error of reproduction of spawn of the Huns was found!
    Why almost no one paid attention to it?
    20 stacks of Huns is not an idea of developers, but a script error!
    Until the new year, the bug will be fixed .. expect the next update!

Hi, on chpater 5, I cant build ships with roxolanians and venedians. Is there any solution? also, do we have noticed problems with those new factions?

grif's Avatar Semisalis

roxolanians should not have ships. venedians is a bug of the engine-the inability to make a marine General for a new faction... while I do not know how to fix it! Maybe later will have to swap venedians and Estii.

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

Greetings. Set your wonderful modification. And in the battle I found mistakes. The horsemen of the vanilla Western Romans, the Visigoths, and even the Blemmy are missing horses. Cavalry walks on foot. Installed the latest edition of your mod and Russian. thinktranslation.I think horses are missing in many lines of armies. [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Mr.Gorby; November 28, 2018 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gorby View Post
    Greetings. Set your wonderful modification. And in the battle I found mistakes. The horsemen of the vanilla Western Romans, the Visigoths, and even the Blemmy are missing horses. Cavalry walks on foot. Installed the latest edition of your mod and Russian. thinktranslation.I think horses are missing in many lines of armies.
    Why can you recruit vanilla Roman units? Did you subscribed other mods?

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

It seems to figure it out myself. I removed the extra with the prefix 0, 0judex_rex. Left only @judex_rex. Now you can play correctly ..