Thread: Request of information about the state of development of the mod

Default Request of information about the state of development of the mod

Hello to everyone.
    I'm loving this mod.
    I would like to know something about the state of the mod. Is it still in development? The last preview goes back to 28 January 2014. Has the city in the preview been implemented in game? Is Jarlaxe still active on the forum and in modding? What is the future of this beautyfull mod?
    Thanks in advance to anyone who will give me any answer.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: Request of information about the state of development of the mod

Is it still in development?
    Υes very slowly from me right now.

The last preview goes back to 28 January 2014. Has the city in the preview been implemented in game?
    No

Is Jarlaxe still active on the forum and in modding?
    No

What is the future of this beautyfull mod?
    A proper v1 version.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    Is it still in development?
    Υes very slowly from me right now.

The last preview goes back to 28 January 2014. Has the city in the preview been implemented in game?
    No

Is Jarlaxe still active on the forum and in modding?
    No

What is the future of this beautyfull mod?
    A proper v1 version.
    Thanks for your answer b0Gia
    Only another question: why Jarlaxe has left the project? Are you still in contact with him?
    What will you add to the mod in the next release?
    Thanks

Jarlaxle and other great modders, they have to eventually quit modding after usually grow up and have responsibilities. Usually around 30.
    What to add, dunno but i would like to rebalance the whole trait system from scratch.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    Jarlaxle and other great modders, they have to eventually quit modding after usually grow up and have responsibilities. Usually around 30.
    What to add, dunno but i would like to rebalance the whole trait system from scratch.
    Thanks, but are you still in contact with Jarlaxe?

Do you know if there is a way to contact him?

Searching in older discussion I've read about Hegemonia II, a project to move the mod to Medieval Kingdoms engine. Do you know anything about that?

super!

Quote Originally Posted by andrea.bettini View Post
    Thanks, but are you still in contact with Jarlaxe?

Do you know if there is a way to contact him?

Searching in older discussion I've read about Hegemonia II, a project to move the mod to Medieval Kingdoms engine. Do you know anything about that?
    No news from him since last year, no plans about Hegemonia II from me.

Ok, b0Gia do you know if there is a way to contact Jarlaxe?

No way other than pm him directly:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?52679-Jarlaxe