Thread: Sebidee's Altdorf Company of Honour (with tutorial)

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Default Sebidee's Altdorf Company of Honour (with tutorial)

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=879517253

Hi Guys,

Here's me first unit mod for Total War: Warhammer. It features the Altdorf Company of Honour which is a real, lore-friendly, Warhammer unit. They are Elite Halberdiers chosen from the Altdorf regiments and are known for their black armour and yellow plumes. I have tried to be as faithful as possible to their real look, including an officer clad in gilded armour. They can only be recruited in Altdorf and require the level 3 main building there.

I am also glad to tell you that this unit is being released with my new tutorial for Warhammer unit modding. The tutorial has been posted on Total War Center and will teach any hopeful modder how to make units, the Altdorf Company of Honour are used as an example an in the tutorial I will show you how to make this unit step by step. Trust me, even if you are a total beginner you will be able to make units with this easy guide. click below to find it.

Thanks for reading and I hope you like the mod! I am planning to make more units in the future

- Sebidee

Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

CenturionMBT24's Avatar Laetus
    Central region of the Commonwealth of Virginia

Default Re: Sebidee's Altdorf Company of Honour (with tutorial)

Looks excellent, will we be seeing an entire faction roster overhaul for the game? I have your Unit Roster Overhaul for Rome 2 and I love it. It makes my whole game feel more dynamic and responsive with the regions the armies are in getting the regional specific units.