Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: [Submod] Strategikos

Default Re: [Submod] Strategikos

When I switch heir, the heir trait is still present on the previous heir. Is this a bug or unavoidable due to MedII's system?

Quote Originally Posted by Aodh Mór Ó Néill View Post
    When I switch heir, the heir trait is still present on the previous heir. Is this a bug or unavoidable due to MedII's system?
    Neither a bug nor a limitation. It's just that i don't use this feature myself, so i haven't noticed this xD...It will be fixed when i will update for the next version of the patch.

Foederatus

Some of the these new additions sound really cool! But it really is a shame about Reshade though. I use it for the majority of my games really, and with Medieval 2 being as old as it is it really needs all the help it can get to make it look a lite bit more up to snuff. But very impressive nonetheless.

Domaje's Avatar Civis

Impressive mod to say the least, is it compatible with R3.5 ?

I also would like to know if this works on the latest version? It looks Interesting, I really like the Toggle region feature,

Sorry, i am just discovering that there is a R3.5...There is also a R4 incoming if if have correctly understood, so i will wait for this one before to do an update.

Doesn't seem it is compatible sadly. Just crashes at startup when game loads, doesn't even get to menus

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAA View Post
    Doesn't seem it is compatible sadly. Just crashes at startup when game loads, doesn't even get to menus
    It's probably not compatible with the most recent releases.

Updated for eb 2.35 R3.5: download

- Fixed: vanilla settlement names script is now still working even if ethonyms are disabled
    - Fixed: heir traits are now removed when the character is no longer heir (potential successor is maybe still here though...)
    - Added: some new pictures for barbarian buildings

Note: very sketchily tested...

Is there way to install only sea routs?

Quote Originally Posted by krolu View Post
    Is there way to install only sea routs?
    Yes, in ebii/data of the submod, copy descr_ship.txt and export_descr_unit.txt and paste them in your installation. Next, in ebii/data/world/map/base, copy map_ground_types.tga and replace it + delete map.rwm (it will be automatically regenerated).

I remember there was an option during battle preparation in the previous version to manually choose which army can retreat and which can't. Have I completely forgotten shortcut or has it been removed?

Have custom formations been added yet?

Quote Originally Posted by michal77 View Post
    I remember there was an option during battle preparation in the previous version to manually choose which army can retreat and which can't. Have I completely forgotten shortcut or has it been removed?
    The morale editor was removed when the expeditionary forces script was made totally autonomous. Originally it was just designed to deal with some very particular situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleitus the Pink View Post
    Have custom formations been added yet?
    No, i remember having done some tests with a tutorial from RTW a long time ago, but a lot of things were not working on MedII. Maybe the EOP will allow such things in the future.

Hi Erken,

I just came across your submod and its impressive to say the least. I just wanted how exactly I would be able to toggle certain functions off.

In particular, I would like to omit functions 1,2, 9, 13, & 19 but I'm not entirely sure how to go about doing this. Any help on the matter would be really appreciated.

It seems siege is going to be a critical point in this submod and not attack the wall directly

In that case did this submod remove the hestitant attacker trait? You are forced to attack enemy immidiately(or for siege you only have 1 turn wait limit) or else you will get this traits which effective making your commander impotant in attacking and once you recieve that trait it can only go downward and cannot be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by fjs1010 View Post
    Hi Erken,

I just came across your submod and its impressive to say the least. I just wanted how exactly I would be able to toggle certain functions off.

In particular, I would like to omit functions 1,2, 9, 13, & 19 but I'm not entirely sure how to go about doing this. Any help on the matter would be really appreciated.
    You can do it IG through the option menu. Click of the help button (top right corner) of a settlement panel for example, next select an option by pressing the corresponding number (not with the num pad). In most of case you will just have to press enter to disable/enable, or the corresponding number. It's also possible to use your own settings by default by editing the campaign_script (see at the end of the submod description on the first page).

I have done a custom scroll with clickable buttons for a next version (thanks to the imGui library of the EOP), but there is still a lot of work with the rest of the submod before i release it.

Quote Originally Posted by eyelurker View Post
    It seems siege is going to be a critical point in this submod and not attack the wall directly

In that case did this submod remove the hestitant attacker trait? You are forced to attack enemy immidiately(or for siege you only have 1 turn wait limit) or else you will get this traits which effective making your commander impotant in attacking and once you recieve that trait it can only go downward and cannot be removed.
    I have just tried to make sieges more varied and less foreseeable in their process. You mean IndecisiveAttacker? I haven't removed it, but i could use it like a variable for the behaviour of the AI later, i will see.

[QUOTE=Erken;16071288]You can do it IG through the option menu. Click of the help button (top right corner) of a settlement panel for example, next select an option by pressing the corresponding number (not with the num pad). In most of case you will just have to press enter to disable/enable, or the corresponding number. It's also possible to use your own settings by default by editing the campaign_script (see at the end of the submod description on the first page).

I have done a custom scroll with clickable buttons for a next version (thanks to the imGui library of the EOP), but there is still a lot of work with the rest of the submod before i release it.

Duly noted!

Works great and have been really enjoying the set of features incorporated. I just started an Epirus campaign and it has become more challenging and more spontaneous as a result. Bravo.

Hello. Tell me if it will work correctly with the submod

Better CAI "PiterAI" (smarter opponents)?

Quote Originally Posted by Olegmudrii View Post
    Hello. Tell me if it will work correctly with the submod

Better CAI "PiterAI" (smarter opponents)?
    100% sure that would crash the mod.