Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [NEW COURSE]: Hellenic and Hellenistic History I - Official Sign-up

Default Re: [NEW COURSE]: Hellenic and Hellenistic History I - Official Sign-up

Yes I have requested.
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Treva ★'s Avatar Primicerius

Good. Sometimes one thinks that the application's been sent but it really hasn't. (I checked mine last night again, out of paranoia.
    The tentacled horror from beyond my stars spoke, and von Neumann help me, in my madness, I understood its words.
    СИНДИКАТ!
    Dè a tha Montrose Mór ag ràdh?
    Heavy Metal will never die. - Sir Christopher Frank Carrandini Lee.

For those who haven't seen it yet, if any: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...I-Introduction
    The tentacled horror from beyond my stars spoke, and von Neumann help me, in my madness, I understood its words.
    СИНДИКАТ!

Is it too late to request..? I have just requested it. Apologies for being late, got tangled up in rl and forgot to check the forums

We haven't started yet.
    СИНДИКАТ!

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Pudding Head View Post
    Is it too late to request..? I have just requested it. Apologies for being late, got tangled up in rl and forgot to check the forums
    You are lucky because due to technical problems we haven't started yet.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Is it too late to sign up? I've got a few questions however.

1 - Would it require knowledge of the Greek language?
    2 - What types of tasks would students be expected to do? Eg a small research task each week in response to a prompt?
    3 - How intensive do you expect the workload to be?

I'm in the final month leading up to my exams, so I'd like to get involved but I might not be able to dedicate heaps of time (plus I'm terrible at learning languages).
    Last edited by Commissar Caligula_; May 14, 2017 at 06:33 PM.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Due to irl issues i couldn't start neither of my lessons. This is something i couldn't expect but this is the fact right now. Now the problem is 12 june my exams are starting and until 2 july i would be busy. So the lessons either will start soon until june or from july.

So the answer is that is not late.
    1) No
    2) Yes something like that and also to answer some questions
    3) Not very much time consuming
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    Due to irl issues i couldn't start neither of my lessons. This is something i couldn't expect but this is the fact right now. Now the problem is 12 june my exams are starting and until 2 july i would be busy. So the lessons either will start soon until june or from july.
    Ah that's a shame for you. Lucky for me though, that lines up perfectly with my schedule =P
    I'd like to sign up if you'll have me. I've sent a request to Hader through the Control Panel thingy. Should be fun and interesting, my real life university offers next to no ancient history courses.

Well i might have some issues with it but i will try and see if i can manage .
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

No stress b0Gia. Take your time.

OdinSon's Avatar Foederatus

Still looking forward to the course but obviously real life takes precedence. Whenever you're ready and good luck with your exams.

Found about this to late in my life

It still hasn't gone ahead, you can probably still sign up (assuming b0Gia finds the time to go ahead with it)

NorseThing's Avatar Primicerius

First post was in March 2017, and it is now rounding the bend to 2018. I would sincerely like to see this one go and would be in the class if indeed this is still just on temporary hold. I do not want to suggest a flood of pm's to the teacher ( b0Gia de Bodemloze ) so I will post here and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula View Post
    It still hasn't gone ahead, you can probably still sign up (assuming b0Gia finds the time to go ahead with it)

Ohh yeah . Thanks a lot Caligula !

Indefinitely Banned

I like to sign up for this class if it will still start.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

if any of you really wishes to see the class to be restarted, you'd better Pm the teacher (b0Gia)
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123