Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Default Re: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Is there a increased trading income gameplay option for 6.0?

I remember there was a no fort mod, am I right ? Sieges are crashing and I would like to fight them as usual land battles. Can I find this anywhere for IS ? Thanks !

Hi, i need How to modify the number of artillery with Pfm because I found several unites stat land in pack of the mod please help me

How to enable military access option, I using vdm but mod its not enabling that, I know that something have to be changed in scripts ula any one know what.

You'll need a text editor. I use Notepad++ (its free) so I'll explain how using that. First you go to scripting.lua in either L_main or L_Lmain (These folders are found in the campaigns folder of ETW). Open scripting.lua using notepad. At the top click on "find". Go over to replace and enter "military access", false, false into find.
    Then enter the same thing into replace but change false to true. Remember to backup your original before doing this!

technology and building constructing are taking too long,can they return to normal time? and the ottomans units are having a lot of limitations and bad accuracy and some units have been removes ,so is it possible to change these things i really enjoyed this mod than any other mod i have tried darth mod and ottoman overhaul mod but they both had many things that i didnt like this is the only mod that met my requirements, just if those three can be changes(technology,building construct,ottomans units accuracy) i will really appreciate if there is a way to change them.

You can change all of those in pack file manager. Should edit the lord core pack, look for buildings, technology. You can find the units you want in there too. I also felt construction time was long, so i cut that in half, and also reduced technology time.

playing in ottoman empire in this mod is hard, all the good units are limited and some units from vanilla where removed ,,,is it possible to do something about this? i really enjoy playing the ottomans,,,,,,

thank you i will try

Quote Originally Posted by Cody712 View Post
    I tweaked K’s submod with 4 artillery units
    Nice! Any idea how to mod the number of cannons in the "unmodded" version of Imperial Destroyer. I tried to find and edit the unit_land_stats file, but I failed.

Add me on steam cody712, I can try and help you in real time

Thanks Cody, I owe you some rep!

Is there an option for naval cannon accuracy? I understand they were inaccurate but they are shooting round shots to air which makes no sense.

is there any mod to manage public order ? its near impossible while playing as a small nation

Foederatus

You say drop the files in the Data folder? The files have the same scripting.lua. Do you mean File Folders? I am not very computer savvy and don't understand. Cheers.

Libertus

kaizerkat hier. ok also i like the galleon ship, used pfm editor and in exclusive permissions i gave myself the galleon. i noticed all the enabled boxes were unchecked. so i checked my box and got a ctd on loading game. unchecked it and loaded savegame file no problem but the ship was not in my recruiting que and yes i gave in allowed building all ports. is it possible to get the galleon?

I'm really enjoying this mod and i know i keep asking this but is there an increased trading income trading option available for 6.0.

When I open Pack File Manager and try to edit a db entry I get a message saying the db table editor in PFM has been superseded by DBEditor. When I try to edit in DBEditor I get a message saying "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application". Can anyone help?

can you add grenades as a option plz

How do I get the increased trading option? When I click on the mega link it says "File no longer available". Thanks