Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Quote Originally Posted by Napoli23 View Post
    Lordsith when I dropt this option "Returns region buying/selling function in diplomatic menu and fort building by generals" it does not allow the vandant disease mod to play at the same time. Can you make a option to play with generals able to build forts and the VDA mod??
    You need write it in VDM 2.1 for IMPERIAL DESTROYER project

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by skillfultree View Post
    Could I get an option that returns Light Infantry Tactics ability and dismounting for Dragoons?
    Unfortunately no, it's very creepy to edit every dragoon and light unit in the mod.

Someone can help me?
    How to change Inniut Nations to Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Added new option
    https://mega.nz/#!gR5BiY4T!Fl3_DNTXJ...h_bZq4a4ttQGt0 Returns Fire by Rank, Platoon Fire, Fire and Advance. Just drop into the Data folder.
    This doesn't add it to the research panel. Does it mean that all armies automatically have it?

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This doesn't add it to the research panel. Does it mean that all armies automatically have it?
    It adds to the research panel. Every new drill will be added with researching certain technologies.

First of all I have to say that this mod is the best for ETW and I tried them all. This is a magnificent complete overhaul. I play it for few years now.

I have a suggestions concerning additional game options: could you do combination where there is only ''trade ships+increased trading income''?
    And in secondary options only ''fire by rank'' for all regular units (line, grenadiers and guard)?

Patrician

Added new options:
    https://mega.nz/#!VBZTQTzA!QYtcChj14...A0fqgNXl1pUJJ4 Increased trading income+trade ships
    https://mega.nz/#!RYI2TAYT!2K4lgyftw...1FdilItXsFekD0 Returns only Fire by Rank. Just drop into the Data folder
    Last edited by Lordsith; March 10, 2017 at 07:49 PM.

Originally Posted by Napoli23
    Lordsith when I dropt this option "Returns region buying/selling function in diplomatic menu and fort building by generals" it does not allow the vandant disease mod to play at the same time. Can you make a option to play with generals able to build forts and the VDA mod??

But lordsith its just that update that affects the VAD mod nothing else. so are you saying theres something wrong with the VAD mod that will not allow generals or that conflict with generals being able to build forts...? Thank you!

I have a more serious problem I am getting battle crashes in campaign I can not play a battle why is that? I am playing a french campaign also using VAD mod. I notice from the posting that others are having similar problems of CTD crashes during battles.

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

I have a more serious problem I am getting battle crashes in campaign I can not play a battle why is that? I am playing a french campaign also using VAD mod. I notice from the posting that others are having similar problems of CTD crashes during battles.
    Both ID and VDM are considerably more demanding than vanilla or any other mods there. The problem is most probably your machine specs.

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Originally Posted by Napoli23

But lordsith its just that update that affects the VAD mod nothing else. so are you saying theres something wrong with the VAD mod that will not allow generals or that conflict with generals being able to build forts...? Thank you!
    Both VDM and this option rewrite the same file. You can't have them both at the same time simply; or just ask Vadants to make special addition of his mod with the forts option enabled for you.

Lordsith can u pls add a option to remove unit limit, enable mortars also just fire and advance &
    rakes can assassinate+square formation+standard movement speed+trade ships

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Added new options:
    https://mega.nz/#!VBZTQTzA!QYtcChj14...A0fqgNXl1pUJJ4 Increased trading income+trade ships
    https://mega.nz/#!RYI2TAYT!2K4lgyftw...1FdilItXsFekD0 Returns only Fire by Rank. Just drop into the Data folder
    Thank you very much. I think there are many players like me who would find these options satisfying.

Black_Rider's Avatar Ordinarius

Can you make a version with standard movement speed only, please ?

Patrician

Added new option
    https://mega.nz/#!VFQhnLgb!zPRRhkoTi...CK01SHVvlkoAIw Standard movement speed

Hi,

Could you add a the following option 'Churches + Priests + Standard_Movement_Speed + Square_Formation + Trade_Ships + Rakes_Can_Assassinate', please.

Thanks,

any option for horse dismount? I know its small and trivial, but I like to use it haha

Patrician

Added new option
    https://mega.nz/#!5J4mjCrZ!MTKSsOZfW...-KrhAEdO-QFj20 Churches+priests+standard movement speed+square formation+trade ships+rakes can assassinate

Please mosque and all option..

Thank you very much for delivering it before the weekend...

It will really help my World Domination schemes.

Thanks,