Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Default Re: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

why is alot of ships and arty gone? is there a way to get them back?
    and why cant i deploy defence for my troops?

can i do it my self or could you add an gameplay option where all arty is back and ships like HMS Victory and such?

Hello,

It seems like the trading ship option doesn't add back these ships to the United Province's roster for some reason. Anyone else experienced that?

P.S. My bad, didn't realise that a Flyut is a trading ship.
    Last edited by jovanov5; August 29, 2020 at 07:06 AM.

Is there any chance of getting a download that only has the new regions that you added? All the new changes you've created are interesting but I'd prefer just having more land to go after.

Hello

will you have the file that increases the movement of the army in the campaign? please

All mega links are broken can you update thisnlinks please ?

I mean like 85 % game options links are broken (mega) for example i can't download '' standart move campagin '' . Can you add '' use only trade for trade ships + campaign standart move + make trade only trade ports + square formation + little bit more ammo all units.

A lot of ministers get the Pious trait, it has no gameplay effect.

Maybe it should cause slight conversion, but also increase religious unrest. The irreligious trait could do the opposite.

Edit: an option to make nations a Protectorate would be good, maybe also allow money in diplomacy.
    Last edited by Steward Denethor II; September 27, 2020 at 06:39 PM.

jack.xp's Avatar Laetus

@Lordsith

Hi chief!
    Great mod mate! Just getting back into total war after a few years! To that end is there any chance you could modify the public order penalties? ie maybe cut them in two?

Cheers pal!

Laetus

Exactly! I’m having the same problem. Rebellions historically were quite frequent, especially in the 18th century, but they didn’t always happen because of resentment of the occupation. Many were from taxes, such as Shay’s Rebellion in Massachusetts, or minority oppression, such as the Irish rebellion of 1798. Anyway, I think the public order in ID is way too low, and should be fixed. Not as high as in the original game though, just fix public order, especially the occupation penalty. To illustrate just how insane the public order is, I played as Courland, and I would have a Civil War every 3 turns. Another option I would like to see re-added to the game is the ability to press the Demand surrender/retreat options. I hate having to kill some of my men just trying to defeat some minuscule garrison. I also hate it when I am just trying to sneak past enemy fleets trying to bring someone like a gentleman back home only to get pounced by the entire enemy navy, and not being able to flee. I would also like to increase cannons to three or maybe four, It’s hard to have fun in battle when you have barely any cannons, it’s worse in a siege. One last thing I want to ask is why there is a small fort in the corner of the Brazil map with units from every nation overlapping inside? I can’t quite figure this one out. Anyway, that’s all I wanted to ask, thank you!

Can you add grenades for grenadiers again?

Also the dismount feature is essential especially for dragoons and what not and please please I lvoe this mod so much can we have 4 artillery pieces per unit. Much love an thansk for Aus <3

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Any new version planned?I now have new GPU and i can test

Hey Lordsith i got a question. How can i install the "enable all diplomatic options because if i extract the folder to data it doesnt work. And my second question is why are there elite units in cities/garrisons?

Hey, i saw that you've got files to add stuff like Fire by Rank back into the game, and I saw another user comment that they're not showing up in the tech trees, mine aren't either and I didn't really understand Lordsith's response to it, are those techs in the game but hidden from the tree and just applied to the units who can fire by rank or are they supposed to appear in the tech tree immediately? Must admit i find ETW unplayable without these techs! Thanks x

Hi there. Got a couple of questions re ID. 1) Enabled_regions + fort building for generals. Where do you put this? I notice when you open this you have a Data file, a campaigns folder, 2 Lord folders each with a scripting lua. So where do they go? 2) I lose the Trading ships once I have built 5. Can I increase the number of Trading Ships? 3) When I open the game I have a notice saying I have won by capturing 1 region. The instructions say I have to capture 1 region by a certain date, but if I've already captured 1 region what is the point. 4) Do I have to start a new game after installing these options? Apart from these points this is an excellent mod. Congratulations.

I would love Lordsith or anyone else test the modifications I made in the morale tables and ammo boot in order to make battles more realistic and interesting.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...d0?usp=sharing

In my thread https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-Destroyer-6-3 I explain why I found necessary such revision.

Basically the changes are 3.

1.- Harder effects on morale because loses, fatigue and flanking/rear attacks. Now units broke more easily.
    2.- Ammo changed to 10 shots line units, 15 shots light/sharpshooter units.
    3.- Buildings increased hitpoints by 300% to resist better artillery.

Now I'm testing the campaign, and I have still not a full grasp on how fine are working, but at the moment the feels are good.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Axland View Post
    I would love Lordsith or anyone else test the modifications I made in the morale tables and ammo boot in order to make battles more realistic and interesting.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...d0?usp=sharing

In my thread https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-Destroyer-6-3 I explain why I found necessary such revision.

Basically the changes are 3.

1.- Harder effects on morale because loses, fatigue and flanking/rear attacks. Now units broke more easily.
    2.- Ammo changed to 10 shots line units, 15 shots light/sharpshooter units.
    3.- Buildings increased hitpoints by 300% to resist better artillery.

Now I'm testing the campaign, and I have still not a full grasp on how fine are working, but at the moment the feels are good.

Thank you.
    I forgot to mention that such modifications are intended to work with the less accurate shots and square formation options. Less morale needs less fire lethality and the cavalry is more dangerous meaning that square is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Axland View Post
    I forgot to mention that such modifications are intended to work with the less accurate shots and square formation options. Less morale needs less fire lethality and the cavalry is more dangerous meaning that square is needed.
    This is exactly what I was looking for, many thanks

can you give us a link to just the ammo changement and another one for vanilla or darthmod reloading time pls

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

I liked your changes,and i can suggest some more