Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Default Re: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Quote Originally Posted by slyder82 View Post
    I just love this mod but I would like to ask if there are any gameplay options that increase the Campaign Movement Range on the world map for armies. Even if it adds an extra 50% (for example) to the current range, would be great.
    Ok so I figured out what's happening. I did a fresh install of the Mod and noticed the Campaign Movement Speed/Range was as normal same as in vanilla. I think I figured out the issue is one of the gameplay options (the 4cannons+5XAmmo submod) caused the issue by over-writing one of the core files.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Quote Originally Posted by LePetitCaporal 1799 View Post
    Public Order Improvements:

I made this to take away some of the negative affects of public order which Imperial Destroyer introduces. Just replace the old Lord_Core pack.

https://www.udrop.com/5Fgx/Lord_Core.pack

Details:
    - Government Type Repression for All Difficulties
    With regular Imperial Destroyer: AI gets a +10 repression bonus
    With improvement, as per vanilla: AI gets no bonus

- Tax Public Order Penalties
    With regular Imperial Destroyer: -8 for normal tax rate and higher, -4 for low tax rate, -2 for minimal tax rate
    With edit: -4 for normal tax rate and higher, -2 for low tax rate, -1 for minimal tax rate

Hello, can you reupload it?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Possible to put a link for the movement range of armies in the field which is not dead or which really works?

Can you please re-upload this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Added new option
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/xnmjbuctcsaj66s/1Lord_less_accurate_shots.rar/file
    Less accurate shots like it was in version 6.0. An ammo wasn't touched.
    This download doesnt work

How to unlock all nations (and those who can emerge) for the Grand Campaign mode?

Sorry the squareformation from gameplayoptions is very big

can u make play as jacobite britian?

Oy, could anybody tell me if there is a file or something that makes public order less... rock bottom? Can't do a crap without a rebellion breakin out in one of my provinces!

Foederatus

Can anybody make a adjustment where the Leeuward Islands go to the Dutch instead of the British? Like St Maarten more than Antigua
    Some starting Money will be welcome too and a starting tradefleet in the Dutch Indies for the Dutch also (Need the VOC).

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackadder View Post
    Can anybody make a adjustment where the Leeuward Islands go to the Dutch instead of the British? Like St Maarten more than Antigua
    Some starting Money will be welcome too and a starting tradefleet in the Dutch Indies for the Dutch also (Need the VOC).
    Enlighten me - is this historical? Starting treasury submod already exists and it is also included in Imperial Destroyer Realism submod

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by scaniavikings View Post
    Enlighten me - is this historical? Starting treasury submod already exists and it is also included in Imperial Destroyer Realism submod
    Sint Maarten was (and still is) a part of the Netherlands, so yeah, it's Historical (Saba and St Eustatius in the neighborhood are also still part oh the Netherlands).

And the VOC (or Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie) was also historical. It was the largest enterprise of that time with a huge amount of tradeships (more then the British, Frenh and German combined), that operated in the East of Africa, India, Taiwan and present day Indonesia (that was also a dutch Colony).
    Last edited by Lord Blackadder; October 22, 2022 at 11:45 AM.

hi, can u please make a submod that adds back 4 cannons per arty unit. i hope u reply, thx!

I understand correctly that any of the options that change anything to diplomacy, include a scripting.lua file, are not compatible with VDM?

Icon10 Re: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

here is a link to a startpos that i made with jacobite britain playable in scoty, if you want to play with the full list of units, you have to edit the db table.
    https://www.udrop.com/86D3/startpos.esf

im also working on bringing back priests and buildings such as churches that is there in the vanilla startpos.
    im working on standard bearers for every cavalry unit and adding pistols for the cav that is not dragoons.

Is there any way someone can re-upload the public order submod or upload a newer one? Because this mod is just becoming really tedious with the amount of how long it takes to take any territory in comparison to the AI, the near constant rebellions at any captured settlement regardless if we share the same religion or not and the sheer amount of militia units I have to send to guard one measly settlement just to keep it stable.

I have been trying to remove the limit on the ammount of a unit I can recruit for kiva so I can have more of the europen style infantry but I can't find anything that tells me how to and the one that said to use the DBE edditor I couldn't find the unit I wanted to change in the unit list where is the tutorial you mentioned>

Hello. Hi can anyone reupload this unlimited ammo options please?
    Last edited by Kingartist21; July 19, 2023 at 05:28 AM.

How do I add in the "Enabled all diplomatic options+fort building" option?