Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Default Re: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Soon: Play campaign as Jacobite Britain.
    Will be it posibol in future ore its this projet abandoned?
    anyway best mod for Empire fore sure .

Hmm, how about twice the number of cannons for artillery, only 2 guns per unit is kinda meh.

Default Jacobite campaing + ammo

HI,i make for myself it for can play as Jacobite, and no break the main mod.

I use the knights of S.John and their region (Malta) ,for start at Jacobite (im not modder ,only make it for engoy as Jacobite).

-All Jacobite Roster is now recruitable in Malta, ore any region you own as Knight of S.J (faction).
    -Some unit need research technologys how is normal ,(i not change nothing in normal main mod).
    -faction colors and flags of Knights of S.J are now the same of Jacobites in battle map.
    -Voices change from italian to english.
    -Ad Jacobite(Knights of S.J) faction to custom battle for testing(you can see all units in roster early and late)
    NO bugs ,no ctd in my 1700 campaings (i make it fore start in 1700,make army of 10 units,2 canons and one boat ,and in turn 7,8 ,9 im wich my army in the Scotland lands and take it.
    In my start campaings i lose fast again english army some times ,other times i defend till optain peace treat(16 turns) and enjoy the normal start campaing in only 3 years of the game(20 minuts of play),i my last campaing i wait around 30 turns for have big army ect,in all campaing i play wen i take Scotland ,up taxes of malta 100% and wen rebelion come let them take free and Scotland is your new capital and italian rebels have their region again.

I mod the ammo rounds of all units what in the main mod have 4 and 5 .
    -all units wich 4 rounds now have 10.(lines of infantry ,militias ect)
    -all units wich 5 round now have 15 .(light infantry ,granadiers ect)

-my options files wich the mod are these (no have ctd and bugs )
    1-fire by rank
    2-all diplomatic options back +general make forts.
    3-priets back
    4-churches back
    5-religion conversion

-Make a security copy of lord .core pack and lord bd.units before copy in data folder of your game instalation.Enjoy .
    my nex try will be make real pirate campaing in both sides sea and land .

Default Re: Jacobite campaing + ammo

t
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default canyons x 2 ammo 4 to 8 and 5 to 12

canyons x 2
    ammo units wich 4 rounds have 8
    ammo units wicht 5 round have 12
    Attached Files Attached Files

Icon5 Re: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Does anyone know how I can get rid of the negative affects on the player's public order? I noticed that for the player on normal difficulty you have 5 less government type repression than you should and more negatives from government type. This is why rebellions aren't preventable for some nations even one turn 1 and with tax exemptions.

amuridee's Avatar Laetus

hi can anyone reupload this unlimited ammo options please?

Public Order Improvements:

I made this to take away some of the negative affects of public order which Imperial Destroyer introduces. Just replace the old Lord_Core pack.

https://www.udrop.com/5Fgx/Lord_Core.pack

Details:
    - Government Type Repression for All Difficulties
    With regular Imperial Destroyer: AI gets a +10 repression bonus
    With improvement, as per vanilla: AI gets no bonus

- Tax Public Order Penalties
    With regular Imperial Destroyer: -8 for normal tax rate and higher, -4 for low tax rate, -2 for minimal tax rate
    With edit: -4 for normal tax rate and higher, -2 for low tax rate, -1 for minimal tax rate

Hello to all! Does anyone know how to change the musket sounds of Imperial Destroyer mod with the General_andy-s musket sounds mod. I tried to do it, but I ended up deleting the full Lord_sounds patch which is unfortunate because I only want to change the musket sounds. Thanks for your help;

Civis

Will there ever be any sort of public order sub mod?
    I don't take an issue with having to consolidate new territories - I actually quite enjoy that feature. However, it feels a bit ridicolous to start off with public order issues in every single campaign. Even when I had a revolution as France were the peasants clamouring for reform.. . Or the fact that you start off with public order issues as Sweden in the late start date when they.. just.. had.. a.. revolution with Gustav III due to.. public order issues. Any chance we could see a "global PO boost by 5-10" submod?

jookoo's Avatar Foederatus

I'm using the less accurate shots gameplay option, but can't see any difference in the accuracy stat for the units with it activated. Or maybe its changing something else than the accuracy stat? Just want to know if it's working as intended

Quote Originally Posted by Frotzy View Post
    Will there ever be any sort of public order sub mod?
    I don't take an issue with having to consolidate new territories - I actually quite enjoy that feature. However, it feels a bit ridicolous to start off with public order issues in every single campaign. Even when I had a revolution as France were the peasants clamouring for reform.. . Or the fact that you start off with public order issues as Sweden in the late start date when they.. just.. had.. a.. revolution with Gustav III due to.. public order issues. Any chance we could see a "global PO boost by 5-10" submod?
    Perhaps what LePetitCaporal posted 2 posts above would help you with that?

Civis

Ah, in plain sight..
    Thanks!

Hello again please can someone add here links for '' standart move campagin '' ? ? ? . ( sorry but all MEGA links are broken please i want play this glorius mod again )
    Can you add in one option :
    + use only trade for trade ships
    + campaign standart move
    + make trade only trade ports
    + square formation
    thanks.

Can someone please.

Please someone update MEGA options links please . . . or can someone add here to standart movement ? ? ?

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by ijustwannadown78 View Post
    Please someone update MEGA options links please . . . or can someone add here to standart movement ? ? ?
    It's already vanilla Empire movement speed by default.

There is a problem .. small fractions like Württemberg or Hanover cannot train units!

Could someone please make a sub mod that makes cavalry combat much faster and doubles the number of cannons. I really enjoy this mod but find cavalry combat is very slow and the cavalry itself quite weak in sustained combat, especially compared with the rate at which troops die to musket fire in this mod. Would be great if you use a template like darthmods cavalry which feels like it has a use on the battlefield being able to rout exposed units giving them strategic use, rather than being limited to tying down a unit for extended periods of time.

I have the verision 6.3 and also the same problem with army movement
    https://imgur.com/a/GPoAcJm
    Does anyone have the file or know which table I must edit?

I just love this mod but I would like to ask if there are any gameplay options that increase the Campaign Movement Range on the world map for armies. Even if it adds an extra 50% (for example) to the current range, would be great.