Thread: Interesting character/trait combinations

Default Interesting character/trait combinations

Gilles le Breton would be proud.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Your turn. Post the character/trait combination(s) you find to be the most "interesting"

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Default Re: Interesting character/trait combinations

"Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

Good one! It's even sillier when your Strigoi Ghoul King get that trait me think

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

On a more serious note, I find this one to be really interesting. I wonder if it escalades and get worse like the procrastinator trait.

It could make for a neat game mechanic to eventually have your Paladin/Empire Captain/Wizard eventually turned into an Exalted Hero/Chaos Sorcerer, if he spent too much time in the Chaos Waste unprotected by some learned skill (it would also somehow solve the problem of agent shortage if you are playing as Chaos).
    Last edited by Dingkuhn; March 06, 2017 at 03:23 AM.

I've seen at least two Dwarf kings who mistrusted Dwarfs.

Ive had my vampire lord who was rampaging through the mountains killing Dwarf get the "likes dwarfs" trait....

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhaioth View Post

To be fair, if I were a human king, I'd probably have the, "Distrusts Humans" trait.
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

Quote Originally Posted by Alhaioth View Post
    I must agree, that's a odd one x)

Quote Originally Posted by drillmaster View Post
    Ive had my vampire lord who was rampaging through the mountains killing Dwarf get the "likes dwarfs" trait....
    I guess this works the same way with all races: your lord/hero has a chance to get the trait "Likes [insert race name]" whenever he/she fights the said race. Or may be it happens after a certain threshold of how often you fought said race is reached? Or both, with chances of getting the trait getting higher as you fight that race? If anyone has an explanation of how that trait work...

Quote Originally Posted by ♘Top Hat Zebra View Post
    To be fair, if I were a human king, I'd probably have the, "Distrusts Humans" trait.
    Would make more sense than dwarves distrusting dwarves, for sure.