Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: [GS] 1vs1 Tournament - The Finale - Ramble12 vs Kilicarslan33 [ENDED]

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default [GS] 1vs1 Tournament - The Finale - Ramble12 vs Kilicarslan33 [ENDED]

It has been several months, since the tournament has begun. From 20 players, only 2 champions remain. Who shall win this last battle, and enter the memories of us all for eternity?

Ramble12 (Sicily) vsKilicarslan33 (Milan)
    Admin - Dragon.
    Co-admin -

Mod: 1vs1 Mod by Arbo

The Bracket

You can find all previous matches
    here

Except semifinals, which you can find here and here

Map

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Winner Reward

- 25 reputation
    - Winner medal
    - Winner Signature

Rules
    - Time to play your turn is 24h for each faction. The Admin may grant a 24h extension if needed.
    - There will be no skips/subs. If you are instantly late, or if you break the rules several times, you will be kicked from the HS and your opponent wins the match.
    Bugs
    1) The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort's or a settlement's Zone of Control.

2) Spam siege bug: Besieging a fort/settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down settlements income is not allowed. Same goes for blockading ports with ships.

3) Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.

4) Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.

5) Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.

6) Attacking ships inside the port - Attacking ships that are inside ports is not allowed.

7) Recruitment pool fill up - Quing up units in the recruitment sloots to increase artifically units/agents maximum number you can recruit in one settlement.

8) Recruting mercenaries in forts with depleted movement points - Using forts to get illegal maximum movement points to mercenaries in a depleted army.

9 ) Using ships to get more movement range - Using ships to give more movement range to armies on seas.

Using exploits is strictly forbidden - Posting defeats, making walls of units on map to disallow enemy agents to move and stomping/killing agents with units, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, intentionally spreading a plague with agents/units, stepping on a merchant to remove him from a trade resource, exploiting AI factions ( for example demanding/accepting money or settlements from AI factions), etc

Military rules
    -No one turn peace ( although you cannot attack/enter enemy land of the opponent, if he hasnt played his first turn yet).
    - No Jihad or Crusades allowed.

- All battles are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit must be visible if used to directly assault settlement. In some matches manual battles against AI will be allowed.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    - Heroic victories vs players aren't allowed.

- You are not allowed to post a defeat
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port. Ports can be also blockaded by ground units - 2 full units per a ship in blockaded port.
    - You are not allowed to construct watch towers. This is to prevent blocking the possible construction of forts.
    -Not allowed to besiege a settlement/fort to deny its garrison participation in battle.
    - You are not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny enemy retreat into it.
    - You are not allowed to lure an ambushing army a tile further to bring it in range of more of your forces.
    - Limit of 3 forts per region/per player, at least 4 units required to be stationed at each fort.
    - Each unit of siege equipment can be used just once in each turn to take settlement/fort.
    Ballistas can assault wooden walls,
    catapults/mangonels can assault also basic stone walls/castles,
    and trebuchets can assault also large/huge stone walls and fortresses/citadels.

Agent rules
    - Spies are not allowed to open Gates on players, unless there is at least 60% chance of entering into the settlement/fort ( if a spy was has been in city for several turns, you will have to leave the settlement/fort and enter it again). If inside the settlement/fort is more than 720 men, than spy may not open the gates anyway.
    - Limit of 3 assassins per player. +1 Assassin for every 10 regions you control.

- Assassins cannot sabotage and are not allowed to kill family members or generals. Assassins need at least 50% chance to kill other agents, for enemy assassins just 30% is required.
    - Princesses are not allowed to steal Family Members. They may steal general with 35%.
    - Merchants need 60% to acquire other merchant's assets. Only allowed in your own regions, Rebel Controlled Regions, or regions you have aquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required
    - Bribed units/agents cant move for one turn. You can bribe only settlements/forts that your armies can directly march into.

Settlement rules

-In order to Destroy any buildings you must have held control of the settlement for at least 3 turns.
    - You may not destroy a building if the settlement is under siege or an overwhelming enemy force is 1 turn away.
    - You are allowed to destroy Temples immediately.
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements.

Last edited by General Dragon.; September 24, 2017 at 02:44 PM.

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [GS] 1vs1 Tournament - The Finale - Ramble12 vs zender9

Alright, good luck in the last battle of this long run! Sicily is up
    -
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/h1c3em...ale_Sicily.sav

Redownload the mod, as I made few small changes.

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

And so it begins huh? Good Luck Ramble, have fun!

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Good luck, Zender, this is going to be a huge HS, haven't planned anything yet, but knew I'd be Sicily
    I'll try to do it tomorrow or Sunday at last, hopefully we don't hurry this up too much

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

Yea, i'm in no hurry too. Take your time. I also don't have a plan yet

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Thats an interesting map Good luck to both of you

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Good luck guys! I'm looking forward to following this HS.
    We'll get map updates, right, Jadli? Pleeeaase?

Gaming Emeritus

Sure thing. Ill also try to write about the current situation time from time

The save does not work for me, am getting kicked out of the game when load it

Edit: Nvm, redownloaded the mod, it works
    Last edited by Ramble12; March 05, 2017 at 09:15 AM.

My save load 2 minutes all the time. This will be a big pain in the ass in future. Maybe there's a way to decrease that time?

ArBo's Avatar Senator

I know this problem occurs when starting a new campaign, didn't know it also happened when loading an existing one. Is it only when loading out of the menu, or also when reloading in-game? Because if that's the case we need to find a solution or the mod'll be unplayable.

For me it is same as loading from menu, 2 mins all the time.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Then I'm afraid we'll need someone who's a better modder than me...

Is there a problem with the mod itself or some settings?

ArBo's Avatar Senator

No, this is what always happens when I make a mod with the random map generator and then edit it with Geomod. Do you know any experienced modders around here?

Gaming Emeritus

Well, it didnt happen in the scenario we used in one of the previouw rounds, right?

ArBo's Avatar Senator

I didn't use Geomod yet back then, don't know whether that's got anything to do with it...

EDIT: Might it be the absence of the map.rwm file in the data/world/maps/base folder?
    Last edited by ArBo; March 05, 2017 at 11:04 AM.

Idk
    We have Saleska and some other modders here, maybe they can help

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by ArBo View Post
    I didn't use Geomod yet back then, don't know whether that's got anything to do with it...

EDIT: Might it be the absence of the map.rwm file in the data/world/maps/base folder?
    Ye, to me it also seems like if it was creating new map.rwm each time, even tho its already there. Perhaps something with paths? Best would be to ask in the workshop

I have experienced the same problem on other mods, most likely the cause is geomod.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast