Thread: The Putin - Trump Controversy: Here to Stay - Links between Trump and Russia are being officially investigated by the FBI

Default Re: The Putin - Trump Controversy: Here to Stay - Links between Trump and Russia are being officially investigated by the FBI

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    You went ''Russia Russia'' nonstop for years and I'm the one disengaged from reality. That's seriously retarded.

Here's a ing fact. I don't need ''Mueller'' to tell me Trump didn't collude with Russia. There was never any evidence whatsoever in favour of such conclusion unless you believe the lying human garbage that today passes as ''mainstream liberal journalists'' that claimed it. Now, we have evidence that they lied every single time on ''Russia Collusion'' thanks to Mueller, yes; we really didn't need him to prove that Trump is innocent. You did.

It's also ing hilarious both you and Katsumoto claim that Mueller said Trump obstructed justice. So, why exactly Democrats are not jumping to the same exact conclusion as your '''''''''''''''''''''fact-based'''''''''''''''''evidence-backed'''''''''''''''truth''''''''''''''''''''''''?

Why aren't they impeaching Trump for it if it's so obvious to you? So it's either:
    - there's evidence of obstruction and Democrats are too cowards to impeach Trump or they are colluding with him;
    - there's no evidence of obstruction either and you legitimately refuse to admit it, thus Dems aren't going with impeachment over nothing;

Honestly, just go with Dark Knight's logic: every single Republican supporter is a ''traitor'' that colluded with Russia. Declare war on them. Officially declare war on Christians, white people, since your side is unofficially waging it anyway. Do it. Force White Christian Republicans to seek allies elsewhere, so that you can finally see ''Russia collusion''. Because they will ally with Russia against you and here's how it ends:
    -nuclear strike on San Francisco
    -nuclear strike on Seattle
    -nuclear strike on Portland
    -nuclear strike on Los Angeles
    -nuclear strike on New York City

Collusion? No, collision.
    Where do you find energy and material for this level of denial? I mean we know for a fact that Trump attempted to obstruct justice. We have ample evidence of that happening. We have posted bunch of them. Yet, you continue to defy any logic and reason. How does one combat that?
    The Armenian Issue

Default Re: The Putin - Trump Controversy: Here to Stay - Links between Trump and Russia are being officially investigated by the FBI

I did not go "Russia Russia" nonstop for years, you must be mistaken me with someone else. I apologize if I triggered you and forced you into a place of "feels". I don't think every Republican supporter should be considered a traitor, I have plenty of people I care about who are Republicans (I don't think Dark Knight is saying that either, and you aren't exactly in a position to call out people on hyperbole). I don't want to declare war on Christians, white people (that would be weird as I am "white"), nor do I accept your interpretation that we already are at war with them. Your feels are on full display here, even going so far as to mention nuking cities you believe to be highly populated with "the evil libs".

If you want to have a fact based discussion on what Mueller's report found we can do that. But, if you want to have a partisan screaming match of feels and accuse me of things I have never said, I don't really want to do that and I will just keep denigrating.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

What exactly do you think is going to happen if you go to war against the ''collusion'' of White Christian Republicans and Russia?

Who said I want to go to war over "collusion" of White Christian Republicans and Russia?
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Then why do you want to impeach Flumpf over this big nothing burder? Especially when you have elections next year.

Then why do you want to impeach Flumpf over this big nothing burder? Especially when you have elections next year.
    I don't know if impeaching him is the right way to go at the moment, but I also don't think he should just be able to skate on some pretty heinous actions. He asked the FBI director for personal loyalty, FFS. I think you, and many like you here in America, are in such intense partisan mode that you would let "Flumpf" get away with practically anything I can think of because you see it as all part of a larger "culture war". The ends justify the means, so to speak, in your view. I don't think you should just be able to get away with that. You want to give him a pass on political corruption (obstruction, tampering with evidence, asking officials for personal loyalty over their oaths) because "it's all in the game, yo". that, that isn't we just tolerate in the US, we go after these people.

Wait, you are so sure that he obstructed justice and you don't want to impeach him? WTF. Do it. DO IT.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 11, 2019 at 03:47 AM. Reason: spelling

Whether Trump obstructed justice or not is a simple matter. Did he or did he not try to shut down the investigation prematurely?
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Where do you find energy and material for this level of denial? I mean we know for a fact that Trump attempted to obstruct justice. We have ample evidence of that happening. We have posted bunch of them. Yet, you continue to defy any logic and reason. How does one combat that?
    Your silly mistake is that you think there was any logical thought or consideration that went into making that opinion.
    It is all feelings man.
    The rest is just noise.

You can't reason a man out of a position that he didn't reason himself into.
    The same trolls who were so worried about Florida "voter fraud" are silent as the grave for North Carolina.

Politics has become something of a sports thing for some people. It is just entertainment and just as tumblr bloggers pose with their "mens tears" mug these guys find validation in posting their facebook feed wherever they can.
    They just want validation, recognition and most of all attention.

That is all this is.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Trump didn't collude with Russia
    We don't know for sure.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; June 11, 2019 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Irrelevant.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Wait, you are so sure that he obstructed justice and you don't want to impeach him? WTF. Do it. DO IT.
    Remember when I explained that impeachment is a political process, not a legal one?

Yes and? If you have valid legal argument then you can make a more compelling political one, no?

No, why would you assume that? Remember, Trump could shoot a person on Fifth Ave. in New York city, in broad daylight, and not lose much political support. Legal procedure doesn't matter compared to political considerations, in the eyes of the voters.

Wow, you really believe Republican voters are that braindead? Okay

Braindead? No, not really. Hyper partisan and spiteful? You bet. And the assertion that Trump could shoot a person on Fifth Avenue and get away with it is Trump's, not mine.

Yeah it's hyperbolic. FFS.

You can hear the crowd laughing in the background, can you? He's just boasting he has a much stronger and loyal support than any other Republican candidate.

You think so? It seems to me that the Right in the US have completely shed any notion of core values or principles and are fully dedicated to political pragmatism. Yeah, I think they would Trump get away with almost anything as long as they think it won't directly effect them negatively. Republicans who moaned and whined over Obama's use of executive action are fully on board with unilateral action by Trump to do something they like: "Build that wall (even without Congressional approval)!"

Have you figured that Trump is the symptom, not the cause?

A symptom that fuels the cause...
    The Armenian Issue

Yes, of course he is a symptom. How does that contradict anything I have said? The Right has felt as if they lost a culture war (those damn gays getting married!) and believe they are fighting for the soul of the United States. Hence, they think it is ok to allow a wannabe strong man into office to punish all of their enemies and give him a pass on any and all behavior so he may do so. It is literally party before Country at this point.