Thread: The Putin - Trump Controversy: Here to Stay - Links between Trump and Russia are being officially investigated by the FBI

Default Re: The Putin - Trump Controversy: Here to Stay - Links between Trump and Russia are being officially investigated by the FBI

It seems that posters who claim that Trump "obstructed justice" don't really understand the concept, or pretend not to, as part of the weekly anti-Trump talking point.

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: The Putin - Trump Controversy: Here to Stay - Links between Trump and Russia are being officially investigated by the FBI

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    If Trump is completely innocent, why on earth would he obscruct justice?
    Basil, this was already addressed only a page ago by myself and Spartan. It was dumb then, it's dumb now. There's any number of reasons to obstruct justice, including to avoid political embarassment. Are you really going to deflect this hard? What was Trump doing if he wasn't attempting to obstruct justice?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    It seems that posters who claim that Trump "obstructed justice" don't really understand the concept, or pretend not to, as part of the weekly anti-Trump talking point.
    That's objectively false since people who opposed that obstruction of justice idea were not able to even address Mueller's findings on it. You manage to portray your side of the bank quite nicely.
    The Armenian Issue

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Flynn has fired his lawyers and hired a new legal team. This could be a big development. It was well known that Flynn had intended to reorganize the intelligence services to get rid of the rot and now we're finding out just how desperate they were to get rid of him and undermine Trump.

This is a lengthy article, which mean the libs won't read it, but it details how and what happened leading up to the Flynn prosecution by Mueller. In it you'll find out what a bunch of scumbags Mueller and company are. This stuff will make your blood boil:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ts-under-seal/

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Ignoring continuing conservative ignorance...well reality...It has also been revealed that Flynn's lawyers were contacted by Trump's to give them the heads up if Flynn implicates Trump in anything.

I mean...why would they need to worry about that if Trump has done nothing wrong? Surely this must be a mistake if Saint Tangerine is being falsely linked in yet another obstruction charge.

"If, on the other hand, we have, there's information that. .. implicates the President, then we've got a national security issue, or maybe a national security issue, I don't know ... some issue, we got to-we got to deal with, not only for the President, but for the country," Dowd tells Kelner in the voicemail. "So ... uh ... you know, then-then, you know, we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of ... protecting all our interests, if we can, without you having to give up any ... confidential information."
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/voic...ry?id=63542167

Totally makes all parties look innocent. Nothing obstruction-y going on there.

That is a far bigger newstory than Flynn firing his attorneys. We already know the Barr DOJ is no longer interested in justice and is far more interested in protecting Trump and company. I wouldn't be surprised if more obstruction comes in the form of a pardon...That will need to be looked into once the adults are back in charge in Washington. I wonder if, since the Republicans are so hellbent on ignoring the Constitution right now that pardons can be overturned? We can only hope...

Remember...Barr is responsible for getting Republicans out of legal complications. This is a verifiable fact. That is the only reason he is the AG...To protect Trump and the rest of the corrupt idiots currently running this country like their own personal fiefdom.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; June 09, 2019 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post
    Ignoring continuing conservative ignorance...well reality...It has also been revealed that Flynn's lawyers were contacted by Trump's to give them the heads up if Flynn implicates Trump in anything.

I mean...why would they need to worry about that if Trump has done nothing wrong? Surely this must be a mistake if Saint Tangerine is being falsely linked in yet another obstruction charge.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/voic...ry?id=63542167

Totally makes all parties look innocent. Nothing obstruction-y going on there.

That is a far bigger newstory than Flynn firing his attorneys. We already know the Barr DOJ is no longer interested in justice and is far more interested in protecting Trump and company. I wouldn't be surprised if more obstruction comes in the form of a pardon...That will need to be looked into once the adults are back in charge in Washington. I wonder if, since the Republicans are so hellbent on ignoring the Constitution right now that pardons can be overturned? We can only hope...

Remember...Barr is responsible for getting Republicans out of legal complications. This is a verifiable fact. That is the only reason he is the AG...To protect Trump and the rest of the corrupt idiots currently running this country like their own personal fiefdom.
    HahaHa! More fake news! They published the Mueller team's tampered quote as if it was the real quote!! Unbelievable! You should have read the article in my post, I think it was 3765. Anyway go back and look. Now the news media is publishing information that is unquestionably fake. Yeah, it's gonna get bad for you folks.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; June 09, 2019 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    HahaHa! More fake news! They published the Mueller team's tampered quote as if it was the real quote!! Unbelievable! You should have read the article in my post, I think it was 3765. Anyway go back and look. Now the news media is publishing information that is unquestionably fake. Yeah, it's gonna get bad for you folks.
    Which quote are you referring to?
    The Armenian Issue

Captain Arrrgh!'s Avatar I'z in yer grass

Now remember, it's very important that you all continue hair-pulling about Trump's link with Russia.

But whatever you do, don't you dare look at all of your leaders' -including Trump's-links to Israel.

Eretz can't be Eretz without you! Go Team!

Hey Basil. It's me again. What was Trump doing if he wasn't attempting to obstruct justice?
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

As you can see, I have found way better entertainment than defeat denial.

In a retrospect, I thank Spartan for at least giving a shot to discussion, even though it didn't go too far.

It's just a simple question Basil. I am not sure why you have gone to such lengths to avoid answering it. You asserted that Trump didn't obstruct justice, and I've simply been asking (repeatedly) how you have reached this conclusion and for an alternative explanation of Trump's actions. At least BW had the (in)decency to suggest obstruction of justice was simply a process crime and that it was okay. You've offered nothing but an amusing tendency to avoid answering the question.
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

Captain Arrrgh!'s Avatar I'z in yer grass

“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum....”

- Some dude.

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Which quote are you referring to?
    Seriously? #3785 is the doctored version that Mueller and team submitted to the court and also put in the Mueller Report.i.e; Mueller & company are guilty of obstruction of justice. Whats really bad is that more evidence of doctoring and falsifying evidence is coming out about the Mueller team's actions.

read and learn. Article is full of supporting links that you should read if you really want to know what has transpired here:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...nclusions.html
    Last edited by B. W.; June 07, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

So...You're gonna ignore the voicemail of Trump's lawyers asking Flynn's lawyers for a heads up, then? Typical.

Sounds super doctored, that obstruction of justice.

Again, all that "nothing happened" sounds super interesting if the lawyers are constantly in a panic about their clients and whether they are talking to the Feds. Which really screams "My client is innocent!"
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post
    So...You're gonna ignore the voicemail of Trump's lawyers asking Flynn's lawyers for a heads up, then? Typical.

Sounds super doctored, that obstruction of justice.

Again, all that "nothing happened" sounds super interesting if the lawyers are constantly in a panic about their clients and whether they are talking to the Feds. Which really screams "My client is innocent!"
    You keep referencing a voicemail message that was doctored by Mueller's team of Hillary supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    In a retrospect, I thank Spartan for at least giving a shot to discussion, even though it didn't go too far.
    Thanks but no thanks, Katsumoto is putting your dishonest on center stage here: you are literally willing to lie to further your own political agenda. Your cackling glee at the thought of Americans killing one another is frankly disgusting, you are obviously no friend to our nation or Western nations in general. I fully expect you to be cheering on literal Nazis going door to door to execute political opponents and their families like ing Communists in the Tet Offensive. Absolutely disgusting.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Italy just fired two intelligence chiefs for their participation in the Russian Hoax on Donald trump. The whole thing is starting to unravel. I wonder how the NYT and CNN will spin this...oh wait, they probably won't report it:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...sia_hoax_.html

I also heard yesterday that Roger Stone's lawyers found more evidence that Mueller's team submitted false documents to the court. No wonder Mueller doesn't want to testify under oath.

Not even the Italian MSM reported, then again they are busy making up other stories alongside the ''Russian Collusion'' narrative to slander our government as well. These people are evil.

The thing to consider here is the fact that Papadoloupos was convicted based solely on the fact that it was his word against the FBI; in other words he had to prove his innocence instead of the usual proving someone's guilt. It's a dangerous precedent to set.

Now we find out that Muller lied to the court when he claimed Pap was talking to a Russian agent. The guy was an Italian agent who worked hand in hand with the CIA. If those conversations were recorded as Pap is hoping for, then Pap will be able to prove his innocence and the conviction will be thrown out. Bad news for Mueller and company.

The whole thing is unwinding and it will be interesting if the news media will follow it with the same conviction they did the Russian Hoax.

I love how a bunch of right wing blogs create news pieces referencing each other to cook up conspiracy.
    The Armenian Issue