Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legendary lords with seperate factions why would you not confederate them?

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Legendary lords with seperate factions why would you not confederate them?

Just completed short hard campaign as Von Carstein, and the VC never agreed to confederate with me, ever even during chaos invasion. So I destroy them after chaos is gone.

Default Re: Legendary lords with seperate factions why would you not confederate them?

Quote Originally Posted by atthias View Post
    LL need to be on the map to get them sso if a charachter is wounded you cannot get them anymore until they are back on the map
    and rebellions spawn whit normal lords not LL
    Twice in my Crooked Moon campaign I proved this incorrect. first when I confederated with the Bloody Handz I got Qurrzag in my list of generals but he was wounded for 4 more turns

Then just when the confederation penalty wore off I confederated with the Greenskins and I got Grimgor ALSO in a wounded state for 3 more turns

However, I did not get Azhag so I take this as meaning the LL has to be recruited, but if so he can be gotten through confederation, wounded or not.

Quote Originally Posted by User29 View Post
    Twice in my Crooked Moon campaign I proved this incorrect. first when I confederated with the Bloody Handz I got Qurrzag in my list of generals but he was wounded for 4 more turns

Then just when the confederation penalty wore off I confederated with the Greenskins and I got Grimgor ALSO in a wounded state for 3 more turns

However, I did not get Azhag so I take this as meaning the LL has to be recruited, but if so he can be gotten through confederation, wounded or not.
    Well man, would you then be so kind as to tell me where the hell is my third LL, I started as Von Carstein and confederated with VC, now I have only (apart from Vlad and Isabella von Carstein) Mannfred and Heinrich Kemmler. Where is the third bloke that the VC normally have? He was not on the field when I annexed them and I can't recruit him. I think your previous tests deceive you.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserlicher Ritter View Post
    Well man, would you then be so kind as to tell me where the hell is my third LL, I started as Von Carstein and confederated with VC, now I have only (apart from Vlad and Isabella von Carstein) Mannfred and Heinrich Kemmler. Where is the third bloke that the VC normally have? He was not on the field when I annexed them and I can't recruit him. I think your previous tests deceive you.

I literally explained how in my game I didn't get Azhag because the Greenskins didn't recruit him, so obviously the Vampire Counts didn't recruit Ghorst. Don't tell me my tests deceived me when you cannot even read my post. It wasn't even a test, I was telling you exactly what happened in my game

Quote Originally Posted by User29 View Post
    I literally explained how in my game I didn't get Azhag because the Greenskins didn't recruit him, so obviously the Vampire Counts didn't recruit Ghorst. Don't tell me my tests deceived me when you cannot even read my post. It wasn't even a test, I was telling you exactly what happened in my game
    Ach those ing bastards, why didn't they recruit him? Is he any good anyway?

Ghorst gives his entire army poisoned attacks. That's pretty good.

He s the master of regen and can summon grave guards.... for some reason.

Ach those ing bastards, why didn't they recruit him? Is he any good anyway?

Ghorst is the best starting Lord imo, due to his 20% extra replenishment for all armies all game but besides that, he just gives poison attacks and his raise dead ability is way better, which doesn't mean much since you can't get free campaign units anymore

Ok ok I get it, I'm stupid and should have waited for Mannfred to recruit him before annexing the VC. Not a problem anymore, I conquered the whole world with Isabella and moved to play Beastmen now.

Ok ok I get it, I'm stupid and should have waited for Mannfred to recruit him before annexing the VC. Not a problem anymore, I conquered the whole world with Isabella and moved to play Beastmen now.

Beastmen are great cause you can grab those lords at your own pace without fret that they'll disappear

Huh? Do beastmen confederate? Dont have the DLC

Quote Originally Posted by drillmaster View Post
    Huh? Do beastmen confederate? Dont have the DLC
    they can but the ai beastmen tribes don't get the Legendary Lords, they are in your lists to grab at your leisure when you reach their unlock requirements

Alliences with the Dwarves?!!! what heresy is this that is a sin Umbarki, you belong in the great book of grudges
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12