Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caligula's Modern Art Gallery

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Caligula's Modern Art Gallery

That's a lot of high quality pics! The bluish-dark (night?) shots are brilliant, man, especially those with the sparks and the blue flames. Haven't really touched that game but I didn't know it could look that good. Great shots, maestro.

I must add I'm not a fan of DOF but you seem to have pulled it off really well here

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes
    Content Emeritus

I've taken another 50 screenshots (I just finished the 2nd planet), but here's my favourite one:

Content Emeritus

Here's 150 Borderlands 3 screenshots I've taken so far. I'll choose my favourite where there are duplicates and delete the rest eventually, but it mucks up the order of the screenshots.
    I created another Flickr account lol.

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

150! You're just churning them out for fun aren't you. I'll take a peek when my holidays arrive

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Content Emeritus

I haven't really played any games for the past few weeks, but here's a handful of screenshots for Red Dead Redemption II. Click the pic to go to the album.

My computer has a GTX 970 which isn't good enough to play any of the new games, so I'm stuck on FPS at low-mid settings. The way I take screenshots is pause the game and position the camera with F6 and maybe fiddle with the lens or whatever which zooms in/out, and then just use Alt F3 to use NVIDIA Ansel to add filters. Since my settings are so low, I like to use the painting filter to make it look stylistic rather than just pure lol.

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Looks good enough to me! And I get what you mean about the painting style...I did a bunch of that with my Napoleon TW screenshots as well

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123