Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secondary weapons on cavalry

Default Re: Secondary weapons on cavalry

Not 100% true unless you re taling about the shame called AoS which i know nothing about. In warhammer all models are considered to have a hand weapon. So in theory it doesnt really matter whether you use the lance or the sword after the charge since you dont get any bonus. The lance can only be used on the charge so its the only time you get the charge bonus. Every phase after that uses normal strength untill you charge again.
    So the tabletop doenst really compare to the game.... i think.

Can confirm after playing my first battle as bretonnians that it looks ridiculous to see knights bonking people on the head with lance for prolonged melee combat. I don't think I will bother with Brettonians. No foot knights also does not sit well with me. Maybe I just need to stick with the historical games.

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

Quote Originally Posted by Destraex View Post
    Can confirm after playing my first battle as bretonnians that it looks ridiculous to see knights bonking people on the head with lance for prolonged melee combat. I don't think I will bother with Brettonians. No foot knights also does not sit well with me. Maybe I just need to stick with the historical games.
    That is such a shame man. I really hope they can mod this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is. These days I find it very hard to get into total war games. I really want to and the old ones still excite me. But warscape 3 kinda ruined the feel.

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Destraex View Post
    Yes it is. These days I find it very hard to get into total war games. I really want to and the old ones still excite me. But warscape 3 kinda ruined the feel.
    tha tis also the reason I both love and
    hate wahammer
    love
    finally no longer 1vs1 combat
    hate
    still only six slots for building in cities I want the unlimited building slots of MTW2 back
    still armies locked to a general I want my capitains back
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12