Thread: Which human faction do you do you want the most? (STRAWPOLL)

Der Phönix's Avatar Miles

Default Which human faction do you do you want the most? (STRAWPOLL)

...Of the ones not included yet obviously

https://strawpoll.com/srfsa6x

Thought it would be interesting to see
    Assess - Adapt - Attack

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Which human faction do you do you want the most? (STRAWPOLL)

Kislev! Actually CA hust needs to give us the bears. The modders already have a great mod but lack the bear models. It would be even better to have an official Kislev by CA

HigoChumbo's Avatar Definitely not Jom.
    Citizen

Blog Entries

I'm going to join the "we-are-definitely-not-voting-out-of-nationalistic-reasons" crowd and go for Estalia

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    And here are 895 absolutely time wasting arguments:

https://de.pinterest.com/HigoChumbo/...a-inspiration/

Voted for Nippon just because I love their 2nd edition lore foot-note that they go on adventures across the seas and sign on as mercenaries to any local lord.

Between that and the fact that Tilea & Estalia will wind up Skaven chow I think CA really needs to make the Dogs of war a faction.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

(I guess while I'm dreaming I'll add DoW would be cool to be a faction without an actual territory and not be targeted by everyone from the beginning. You should just travel around hiring mercenaries from different provinces throughout the Old World while gaining power and influence until you actually earn a territory through alliance or treachery. )
    Last edited by Baron of Hyrule; February 26, 2017 at 10:44 PM.

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

See, that would be an amazing campaign. A faction that is nothing but mercenaries. Your relations with other factions are neutral, until you sign on with one. You become their military ally, get a steady income, and get great relations with them, and terrible relations with their enemies. Then once the contract is up (After a certain amount of turns) your relations go back to neutral with both factions.

Like Mount and Blade.
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

Actually i dont care about the official faction. I just want the modding tools so that the model guys can make/import new textures and skins. Then you will see some.miracles.....

Kislev!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Senator

I want the human faction with the most skin exposed (whoever that may be). I was so disappointed that I did not get half-naked wood elves. There has to be a compensation!

I guess it would be one with an official army book and in that case there is only Kilev left

Im norlt sure whether kislev is worthy of CAs time and to be awarded a DLC status. If it was FLC then maybe.....

Quote Originally Posted by geala View Post
    I want the human faction with the most skin exposed (whoever that may be). I was so disappointed that I did not get half-naked wood elves. There has to be a compensation!
    Is there any way to unread this? lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I voted for Albion. Not so much because of the Albion "army" but because it could mean including that part of the map and I love the way it was represented in Warhammer.

Edit: Other than that, I think Kislev would be the best addition.
    Last edited by Comrade_Rory; March 30, 2017 at 04:38 PM.

Kislev might be fun for a human player but most of the time it would be wasted faction due to Chaos invasions.

Araby would be something different in fantasy battle game and that is what I voted but thinking about it more a Tilean faction that can take 'contracts' (essentially a really beefed up trade agreement + military alliance) for chunks of 20 turn duration would be quite cool.

When the agreement is made a single army can be transported to the capitol and the agreement can specify 3 possible outcomes- 1. keep the faction alive doesn't offer much money or reputation 2. expand capture the faction enemies capitol/kill the horde leader (more money and reputation 3. eliminate all enemies of the contracted faction (most money and reputation).

Then to win a campaign could be similar to Bretonnia that requires a certain amount of both reputation and money to be gathered culminating in a contract to eliminate whichever faction is the highest on the power bar or contract with that faction to eliminate ALL its enemies.