Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eriador uniforms and armor upgrade [WIP]

Default Re: Eriador uniforms and armor upgrade [WIP]

The sub mod looks great but Chrome states that the file contains a virus and has it discarded.

My chrome doesnt care it would seem >.>
    you can try a different browser, but i can just put this up on a drop box if youd like.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nnix0kqb6m...Armor.rar?dl=0

Thank you BazzBrother for the link.

well Bazz I got them in my game, and they are beautiful !!!

Do the units cards for bree, with last upgrade!

Amazing work! I have been waiting for something like this a lot of time, I have a sugesstion, maybe you can make different units using the Greenway sentries model and rename the as Eriador soldiers or something like that, yo u can make with this unit model archers, swordsmen/men-at-arms (axes and other weapons) spearmen and maybe pikemen. I think this a great idea to make Eriador standar armies. I would done it by myself if I known how. PS: sorry if muy english sucks, Im spanish

These upgrades look very good in the game. Eriador Militia look so much better with the armor upgrades then with the straight green and brown unarmored versions. Great work on these additions to Eriador. If someone (Maltacus perhaps ) could make unit cards for the Breeland Militia and Breeland Militia Archers with the armor upgrades that would be sweet! +rep.
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; August 10, 2017 at 03:36 PM.

Top work BazzBrother.

Quote Originally Posted by LordGeorge View Post
    Amazing work! I have been waiting for something like this a lot of time, I have a sugesstion, maybe you can make different units using the Greenway sentries model and rename the as Eriador soldiers or something like that, yo u can make with this unit model archers, swordsmen/men-at-arms (axes and other weapons) spearmen and maybe pikemen. I think this a great idea to make Eriador standar armies. I would done it by myself if I known how. PS: sorry if muy english sucks, Im spanish
    I gave it a shot because its part of what I wanted to do but sadly i couldnt understand how to use MilkShape despite the few tutorials and resources i managed to find. Id need some kind of video walk-through specifically for using milkshape and this game. sorry

I tried to figure out Milkshape and realized that as my blood pressure rose that I was not one to use it. My hats off to anyone who can use it.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    I tried to figure out Milkshape and realized that as my blood pressure rose that I was not one to use it. My hats off to anyone who can use it.
    LOL I would like to rep you for this but I cant
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

hey, those reskins are pretty good! May we use them in reforged mod? We are rebuilding Eriador to Cardolan faction and those units fits it perfectly.

A fast addition with minor improvements to the models, the hobbits can also get their armor upgrades. Basically it's only combining the existing files, using the hobbit figure for the Bandrobas at level 0, and the Bandrobas figure for the other hobbits at level 1, with their own attachments.

In the zip file you will find the models, and a txt file with appropriate modeldb code for all 6 soldiers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hobbit_upgrades.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	480.6 KB 
ID:	350194

hobit_upgrades.zip

would you be willing to make a Eriador Pike unit? i'm trying to make a Fourth Age Total war submod for MTW2 and Eriador is sorely lacking in that department, which i feel it should have, and also i'd like to get permission to use these guys in my mod, in our scenario, Bree has developed a sense of nationalism in the sense that they feel they are the Heirs to the fallen Kingdom of Cardolan as they were one of the only surviving cities in the area. But 2 more countries also claim to be heirs, Saralainn and Tharbad, which starts a War of the Three Successors.

sorry for a late reply

i'll see if i can merge our mods Ad :3

as for pikes....i would have to learn milkshape, and i can give that a shot.....maybe..............................maaaaybe

I'll get on this on friday-saturday

I will make you an Ediador pike unit when I get to that faction with my minor additions. I gained some modelling skills when modding other games

Like always, no credit nor asking nor anything needed, use anything I post here freely, modify it, integrate it to your own mods, use it, enjoy.

Edit: merchant_pike.zip

They are based on the merchant militia, use the same textures; the "(sec)" one has secondary sword, use it if you use old style M2TW pikemen; the other one is pike-only.
    Last edited by Adjudant-Major; January 18, 2018 at 03:50 PM.

Eriador is just sorely lacking in pikes and i feel like they should be a pretty defensive faction which would warrant the training and recruitment of pikes, and now to check them out, thanks a ton to you both (: the Merchant Pikes i'd use for a tier 2 unit if i could get a tier 4 pike as well that'd be amazing if you could make that happen (:

also i combined your pikes with the new merchant skins of BazzBrother and they look beautiful!

Doctoring units is easy and fun; in my game I use these pike merchant militia with secondary sword and shield they carry on their backs when using pikes, and it looks even nicer. Tier 4 for Eriador would be Arnor, no? Or give me a picture how they should look like in your conception. I tried to combine the Arnor ug2 troops with the BR Dunedain to get a well looking ug2 model for those (they are basically a reskin with BR Dunedain's head), and it's not bad... I will post some screens.

Edit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brdu_ug2.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	526.7 KB 
ID:	350430

brdu_ug2.zip

(they use the arnorpike_normal.texture)... maybe those tier 4 pikemen might be these, basically BR Dunedain with pikes, eventually shields, less armor.
    Last edited by Adjudant-Major; January 22, 2018 at 03:07 AM.

as factions i wanted Bree-land to develop this kind of Cardolan nationalism and with Bree as their capital, establish a new Cardolan realm rather than merge with Arnor, so i wanted to rename the Dunedain units to Cardolan units and give them heavier armor to use as their tier 4, their tier 3s will be the Forochel units from Reforged version 9.2, Dunedain units are suppose to be the best human units in Middle Earth so as Cardolan Dunedain came out of hiding they could form the elite of Bree's military and donning heavier armor than the guerrilla oriented Rangers and Battle Readies

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast