Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: bushmonster's Modding Projects

Default Re: bushmonster's TATW Units

Like the old ones much more, specialy the steel bow archers

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    Darker blue shields would look better for me, as dark or darker than the feathers, other than that good job. It might just be the lack of a wood textured look though, something about them looks "cheap and fake" due to the lighter blue color.

Edit: You may want to add LL to the credits, I think that is his Aragorn and he is a stickler for credits.
    Of course I will credit all the creators who created these amazing models, when the release is ready. As for the units, I replaced yellow parts with white. I just think they look better that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Nice helmet variations!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by atthias View Post
    good work
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by marcofar View Post
    Like the old ones much more, specialy the steel bow archers
    There will be many variations of units so everyone will be able to use the things that they like.

I was just recommending you credit him now because he cares about credits, even if you are just showing images he will not want you taking any credit. I personally don't care if you credit anyone, the entire idea of it is silly to me since no one even uses their real names and no one knows anyone anyway, it is about LL caring not you and I. I was just mentioning it.

Edit; Of course the idea of not giving credit until after you release something sounds even sillier to me. I guess this sites TOS is a bit wonky... I am American though, that might have something to do with my views.
    Last edited by alreadyded; April 13, 2017 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    I was just recommending you credit him now because he cares about credits, even if you are just showing images he will not want you taking any credit. I personally don't care if you credit anyone, the entire idea of it is silly to me since no one even uses their real names and no one knows anyone anyway, it is about LL caring not you and I. I was just mentioning it.

Edit; Of course the idea of not giving credit until after you release something sounds even sillier to me. I guess this sites TOS is a bit wonky... I am American though, that might have something to do with my views.
    You're right. I guess I should add a credits section in the OP and update it when I preview something.

Images are broken dude.

Edit: Okay I saw them now. This is crazy awesome models.
    Last edited by tberkaya; April 16, 2017 at 01:45 PM.

Where can we download this?

Any update.... Bushmonster ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurmanji View Post
    Where can we download this?
    You can't, it hasn't been released yet.

Quote Originally Posted by marcofar View Post
    Any update.... Bushmonster ?
    I'm very busy ATM so no new updates. However, I have been working on the elves a little bit lately.

dead?

I hope not.... i am expecting these units so much....

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by lephuc1311 View Post
    dead?
    Read?
    Quote Originally Posted by bushmonster951, 17th May
    I'm very busy ATM so no new updates. However, I have been working on the elves a little bit lately.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

hmm, many creator said that, too
    you can find more on www.moddb.com

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

No, all creators have, but for perhaps the smallest of projects, whether in public or not. Does not mean all mods died. Ergo, it's not signifcant.
    On the opposit, buhsmonster951 been active often after that post, that could had been easily checked, not giving any sign of dropping the ball.
    Here is a general good advice, from someone who usually am amused over people having to high expectations on unreleased projects (and not saying anything for the fate of this project): modders hate that question. When we see it, we become more inclined to drop out, or otherwise not return, so well played to all who ask.
    When people can not query "how it's going?" but wonder if we're "dead" after a few weeks, they display their degrading expectations on our capacity to ever finish. Making the questioner an annoying morale obstacle on the road.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

To answer to all of those who wonder if this is dead. It's not dead but there has not been any progress made since the last update and the reason for this is, that I'm very busy with studying for my finals. I reckon the next preview could be out by the end of July.

Great! It's good to know thatkeep up the good work

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Pictures are not showing up for me

Quote Originally Posted by Incredible Bulk View Post
    Pictures are not showing up for me
    See posts #41 and #57.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Thank you and rep

Quote Originally Posted by bushmonster951 View Post
    To answer to all of those who wonder if this is dead. It's not dead but there has not been any progress made since the last update and the reason for this is, that I'm very busy with studying for my finals. I reckon the next preview could be out by the end of July.
    Good luck with studying for your finals
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

I'm back to this thread so what better way to post this than with some previews. I also updated the OP regarding the release of any of these units.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by bushmonster951; February 08, 2018 at 01:31 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast