Thread: Help

Default Help

How can i change the name of the factions?

Default Re: Help

You'll want to edit the __factions_DeI.loc table in the mod within text -> db. What do you want to change them to? I've already got a submod that changes them back to English if that's what you're looking for (and one for Latin for fun ). I haven't updated it yet for the newest version of the mod, but it should still work (I think. Haven't had time to check really). Just the new Empire Divided factions are unchanged for now.

If you listen to some people who play the mod, we have overly accurate faction names - hence the english name submod. So I don't understand what you are looking for? Unless you mean for Empire Divided, which haven't been edited yet.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Yes, our names are already as historically accurate as we've been able to make them. As Dresden said, we haven't changed the ones for Empire Divided yet, but we will.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    You'll want to edit the __factions_DeI.loc table in the mod within text -> db. What do you want to change them to? I've already got a submod that changes them back to English if that's what you're looking for (and one for Latin for fun ). I haven't updated it yet for the newest version of the mod, but it should still work (I think. Haven't had time to check really). Just the new Empire Divided factions are unchanged for now.
    Just get to work.
    hmmm that reminds me I have also a pending lingual submod to work with.