Thread: Can anyone please post screenshots of india and asia for later start dates in eu4 .

Default Can anyone please post screenshots of india and asia for later start dates in eu4 .

Eu4 is a game that offers so much but players take little .When I go to youtube or Internet I find that people mostly only play as European and at 1444 and if they do play in Asia they only play in 1444 .Asia has so much flavour in later start dates .You have the mughals for example .Why for them as timur ids if they are available historically later .In later start dates you also have Quing and unified Japan .The sengokujidai period was not in 1444 but in 1544 .Why not play as Japan in a later start date .

Anyway please post the screenshots of asia in later start dates .
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Can anyone please post screenshots of india and asia for later start dates in eu4 .

The game isn't balanced for later start dates, playing them can end up really oddly if not outright buggy. And it's also pretty limiting, both in terms of skipping game content and in terms of nations already being so far along their historical paths. That's why I don't play the later dates anyway.
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior