Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 429444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1518

Thread: [SUBMOD: a Slower Paced DeI Campaign] TESTUDO v.1.7 + Custom Packs [upd: aug.09/20] - OUTDATED

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a Slower Paced DeI Campaign] TESTUDO v.1.6.2 + Custom Packs [upd: feb.27/20]

Not sure, I'll check.
    If not I'll put the text inside the mustering effect tooltip (and maybe in the mustering icon tooltip but this requires scripting)

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a Slower Paced DeI Campaign] TESTUDO v.1.6.2 + Custom Packs [upd: feb.27/20]

Is there some sort of guide where everything is explained and every change detailed? On turn 67 now with Rome doing a medium 12tpy and loving it. Just started the first Punic war!

Patrician

Glad you like it.
    If you mean a detailed and analytic report of changes... no there is none. Not my style.
    If you mean a well described and conceptual list of changes then yes, they are inside #1 post 1st spoiler (other threads for specific features) and #2 post.

I went back and read the other submods spoilers and I found the answer. Thank you. is there some reason why gerulos mod isn’t compatible other than the scripts? I’m using it as I missed that info and everything seems to be working fine? Keep up the good work! Carthage actually feels dangerous now

Patrician

I remember I've checked gerula's pack a year ago and I remember it contained a campaign script.
    Probably it just had some zoom scripts, really can't recall that.
    Until you load all my packs before gerula's then you should be fine.

Everything will work fine if you have all those testudo custom icons both into faction and army panels
    And if you are receiving the testudo beginner + the political messages.

Then it all works! Thanks!

Patrician

good

Hello from South America. First I want to say that this mod is incredible and I want to ask when do you think it will be updated to the new DEI.
    Thank you very much, excellent work.

Sorry for the language, I am using the google translate.

Patrician

thx, there is no new dei as for now so... it will be surely released after next dei update

why can't i declare war or do any diplomacy actions as sparta?

Patrician

there is always a reason
    you should read (well, have a look at least) to all the links inside first spoiler, into #1 post
    in the specific: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-upd-feb-27-20

Jake, would the AI arbitirs version you posted in here work with base DEI and/or the new beta?

Patrician

I wouldn't call it a de ai arbitris version honestly, it's just a tweak of the data venia db table you posted months ago
    yes it is compatible

henlo. Is TESTUDO compatible (or does it incorporate) with Age of Hellenism, Alternative Economy, All Diplomatic Options submods?

If it is, I cannot search the thread, my browser just hangs until I press stop, then gives me a blank screen

Your child death rate is compatible with base DeI and other mods as stated, but is it save game compatible?
    Last edited by gnosis89; June 03, 2020 at 02:05 AM.

Patrician

@andarius
    no, it's not compatible with aoh nor ae (nor realism nor data venia), testudo do things its own way.
    you can use aoh lite (testudo and aoh share some features but they use them differently, btw).
    what's all diplomatic option? the cheat pack? probably it works but testudo has its own scripts regarding diplomacy

@gnosis
    yes it is

----------

remember that:
    TESTUDO 1.6.2 ISN'T COMPATIBLE WITH 125c UPDATES
    WAIT FOR NEW PACKS OR PLAY IT WITH 125b

Not trying to rush you, but with the next full update of DEI coming up are you planning to also release another update for TESTDUDO? I'm asking because just like I can't imagine playing Rome 2 without DEI, now I can't imagine going back to only DEI

Patrician

Yes I do, I'll probably need a couple of weeks though

good to hear and I'm waiting impatiently

Patrician

Yep, think I'll do a campaign too after release, it's since december I don't play

Plan for adding things is (can't say if I'll do everything):

1) a combined version of De Ai Arbitris (scripted) + Peace Treaty script (doing that lately)
    2) hope of being capable of finishing the DIGS features where diplomacy is activated/deactivated depending on geo distances
    3) limit your allies being at war with your client states
    4) already done a script giving different effects (trade%, culture%, banditry%) depending on the interpolation between number of trades and imperium level
    5) combine the Testudo Minor/Major culture with an upkeep discount depending on actual % of soldiers inside a unit
    6) also, hope to do a Diplomatic Trust, similar to Economical Trust but centred on diplomacy
    7) 5 factions playable more