Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627284368 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD: a Slower Paced DeI Campaign] TESTUDO v.1.7 + Custom Packs [upd: aug.09/20] - OUTDATED

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a slower and harder DeI campaign] TESTUDO v.1.4.1 (DeI 1.2.3e) + TURTLE + TURTLE_Parts - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 1.2.3f

Quote Originally Posted by leonardusius View Post
    Exactly. Anyway I don't play DEI, only occasional.
    That escalated quickly

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a slower and harder DeI campaign] TESTUDO v.1.4.1 (DeI 1.2.3e) + TURTLE + TURTLE_Parts - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 1.2.3f

Quote Originally Posted by leonardusius View Post
    Exactly. Anyway I don't play DEI, only occasional. Mainly Grand campaign with 4tpy mod. DEI it's phenomenal but jut I said: I don't like some things there at all. Maybe somebody will ask permission to modify DEI and make a new submod based on DEI core
    Well, if you don’t usually play with DEI (and even when you do, you’re playing with 4tpy), why the hell would you argue about winter starting in January and not in November ?

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchDude View Post
    Well, if you don’t usually play with DEI (and even when you do, you’re playing with 4tpy), why the hell would you argue about winter starting in January and not in November ?
    Valid points...

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Leo is quite a perfectionist, he pointed that he doesn't like 12 tpy undepending by the season rotation, then we started that off-topic discussion.
    Btw the 12tpy steam mod shouldn't be compatible with DeI, think it could 'cause startpos issues as GS reported early.
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; October 31, 2018 at 03:09 PM.

Anybody could share working medium with latest patch?

Patrician

Sorry, there is no medium compatible version.
    Waiting for DeI to exit beta.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; November 12, 2018 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Removed the extra ''f''

Okay cannot wait. Had pretty nice campaign as Rome until I realised I had old version and game crashed at siege of Syracuse as Rome. First time in entire history of me playing Total war games I actually had to think how to win war as Pyrrhos advanced in southern Italy. As I dont use half stacks at all, I prefer waiting until I get full stack army I give AI pretty much lead at start and suddenly I realised I could be ed when I had one stack and Pyrrhos landed at South with two stacks and I managed to ambush him and after that I marched south and killed his other stack, lost almost that last battle.

Cheers!

Patrician

Happy to hear, but it won't come too soonish, I'm afraid

Can't seem to download the 1.4.1 Fix Pack for #every feature included(the red text one). It's just constantly trying to generate a new key. I checked back a couple pages to see if the issue is already listed but I didn't see any mention so I wen ahead with this post. Any help is appreciated as I would really like to give this mod a try. Thanks!

Patrician

You're right, same to me, even from account download.
    1.4.1 is not really well balanced for Tiny, Small and Medium and is not compatible with 123 f betas.
    Do you still need another upload link or you'll wait for 1.5 (better to, imo)?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    You're right, same to me, even from account download.
    1.4.1 is not really well balanced for Tiny, Small and Medium and is not compatible with 123 f betas.
    Do you still need another upload link or you'll wait for 1.5 (better to, imo)?
    I can wait. It's all good.

Patrician

For the series "one year after..."

H/N is perfect.

Here is the last pack (Huge only, so prepare for a looong campaign) that I've rebalanced during the weekend (still on alpha though, but better and a bit easier than before).
    Remember to use the faction packs (you find a folder inside any TESTUDO 1.4 version) if you're not playing Rome. They are necessary to properly have the testudo stance system.
    Plus you can use any version of DAIA and the official 12 tpy (better to with Huge).
    You can also choose strat map movement through the turtle_parts (movement ones).
    I hadn't time to finish 1.5 properly 'cause my modding time is dedicated to the "political overhaul".
    Please report if you have time and will.

TESTUDO_HUGE_1.5_alpha_03 (compatible with DeI 1.2.3f)
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/0az7s...E_03.pack/file

@bthizle1:
    "Though I think I may just wait for 1.5 to be fully released and the new version of DeI as well (they should be around the same time, right?) as I'd rather not play a 12tpy campaign right now, and large and huge both are."
    yeah better to wait in this case.
    Is it savegame friendly?
    2k18
    Bigger & Badder.

Patrician

Should be from the next turn.
    Can't tell what will happen if you're in an advanced campaign.
    Pleas report in case.

Hey Jake,

I have the classic, most annoying question in any modders life: Do you know when you are releasing 1.5?

No rush or anything, I am just trying to plan a bit around campaigns before making any major time investments in my next set. So, if not, I get it.

Slightly more serious question since I'm new around here, when the 1.5 update is released will this include tiny through huge? I'm mostly interested in huge.

Thanks!

Patrician

I'll work on 1.5 after DeI comes out from beta and after I will release the beta for the political overhaul (which is mostly done).
    If you are interested in Huge, you can surely play the 1.5 alpha 03 (post # 328). I don't know how far I'll go from the alpha to a polished 1.5 (and probably to a 1.5.1 with some corrections), I have to really start working on fides populi, which is still abandoned into a beta version.
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; November 14, 2018 at 05:00 AM.

Default Re: [SUBMOD] TURTLE (for DeI 1.2.2a)

Haven't played RII in a long time but as always I look forward to your next release Jake

Patrician

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by ltsweeting View Post
    Haven't played RII in a long time but as always I look forward to your next release Jake
    Thx
    You're blushing Jake ?

Patrician