Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829304570 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD: a Slower Paced DeI Campaign] TESTUDO v.1.7 + Custom Packs [upd: aug.09/20] - OUTDATED

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a slower and harder DeI campaign] TESTUDO v.1.4.1 (DeI 1.2.3e) + TURTLE + TURTLE_Parts - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 1.2.3f

I'm using testudo alpha03 ver. 1.4 (huge option) with fix 1.4.1. and 12tpy from twc (loaded before dei).
    Also, I'll check my data folder and remove old files, if there will be, and see if this would help.

Great stuff you have made here. I've returned to pc gaming since long time and I'm bit overwhelmed by tons of informations here.
    Last edited by Demon Soul; February 16, 2019 at 12:07 PM.

"najłatwiej i najpiękniej nie gnębić drugich, ale samemu nad sobą pracować, żeby być możliwie jak najlepszym" Sokrates

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a slower and harder DeI campaign] TESTUDO v.1.4.1 (DeI 1.2.3e) + TURTLE + TURTLE_Parts - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 1.2.3f

Does it work with the last version of DeI?

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Soul View Post
    I'm using testudo alpha03 ver. 1.4 (huge option) with fix 1.4.1. and 12tpy from twc (loaded before dei).
    Also, I'll check my data folder and remove old files, if there will be, and see if this would help.

Great stuff you have made here. I've returned to pc gaming since long time and I'm bit overwhelmed by tons of informations here.
    Oh, I'm using a modded version to test Testudo since quite some time, I'm not sure that alpha is actually fully compatible, it's quite old.
    12 tpy works ok with my test mod, yeah try to check cache or hidden files.

Don't use PIGS with Testudo

Yes there are a lot of things inside Testudo, thought it would have been a good thing to describe their surfaces, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auchan View Post
    Does it work with the last version of DeI?
    No, I could upload my latest version (huge only) but I prefer not to, tbh, wait for the official 1.5
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; February 16, 2019 at 02:25 PM.

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a slower and harder DeI campaign] TESTUDO v.1.4.1 (DeI 1.2.3e) + TURTLE + TURTLE_Parts - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DeI 1.2.4a

How many more days Mr.Jake? i wanna play before my break is over.

Patrician

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a slower and harder DeI campaign] TESTUDO v.1.4.1 (DeI 1.2.3e) + TURTLE + TURTLE_Parts - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DeI 1.2.4a

I fear we'll go to the next weekend, so first days of march, it depends on 124b release.
    Sorry.

No problem, why sorry? the submod is one of the greatest, it actually gives me realistic challenge.
    so thanks.

Patrician

Thx.
    I just feel a little guilty 'cause it's since august I haven't done a seriuos update.

I'm looking forward to it. Will PIGS be added to this update?

Patrician

Yeah, custom versions of PIGS and RPGu.
    I'll remove fides populi until a proper overhaul is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    Yeah, custom versions of PIGS and RPGu.
    I'll remove fides populi until a proper overhaul is done.
    Do not forget Fides Populi, almost wanted to write with caps lock this, because it have a huge impact over realism and immersion, Jake.

Patrician

Yes, but it has no sense as it is now, it's not even balanced and there are still a lot of old things coming from your people trust.
    I will defenitively remove that from testudo until I won't have a beta overhaul.
    If you want you'll be able to use the beta inside FP's thread as an external pack, I'll do a patch.

Yes, but it has no sense as it is now, it's not even balanced and there are still a lot of old things coming from your people trust.
    I will defenitively remove that from testudo until I won't have a beta overhaul.
    If you want you'll be able to use the beta inside FP's thread as an external pack, I'll do a patch.
    Beta overhaul for what ?

Patrician

ex your people trust, now fides populi, probably aequilibrium fidei in the future overhaul.
    calling it overhaul 'cause there will be a lot of changes regarding the initial your people trust.
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; February 21, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

ex your people trust, now fides populi, probably aequilibrium fidei in the future overhaul.
    calling it overhaul 'cause there will be a lot of changes regarding the initial your people trust.
    Here I must say I'm very eager to know when you have a term for this overhaul, Jake.

Patrician

It will be made step by step, like the other features I'm doing.
    Dunno, maybe before march ends or half april we'll have a beta. Can't say.

What's the status aka ETA, Mr.Jake

Patrician

Well, PIGS and RPGU are almost done, for testudo we'll have to wait for 124b to come out.
    It would be a nonesense to release a submod some days before the main mod update, otherwise I'll just lose time.
    If everything goes straight, 1.5 will be probably out next weekend.
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; March 02, 2019 at 06:49 AM.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Well, PIGS and RPGU are almost done, for testudo we'll have to wait for 124b to come out.
    It would be a nonesense to release a submod some days before the main mod update, otherwise I'll just lose time.
    If everything goes straight, 1.5 will be probably out next weekend.
    124b will be out soon, so better get ready you slug

Patrician

I'm not 100% sure, I've been called for starring true detective's 4th season.
    While 1st talked about (conceptually) jesus, 2nd about mother mary, 3rd about holy ghost, 4th will be about satan (conceptually).
    5th will have mcconaughey and harrelson again, both become gays, and they'll do the father.
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; March 02, 2019 at 07:47 AM.

Patrician

While we wait for DeI 124b and for my official release of PIGS_alpha and more faction packs for RPGu, here is the test pack.
    It's not 100% complete (it misses some minor features, there are some wrong texts) but it's fully playable

TESTUDO_1.5_alpha (pack is for testing purpose)

- Huge only
    - Rome Faction only
    - it contains PIGS (with all the new features) and RPGu
    - don't use any other submod (except graphical ones or kam's pack for unit rows numbers)
    - use the official 12 tpy (to play 12 tpy)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/trjwzb...lpha.pack/file
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; March 10, 2019 at 05:39 PM.