Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 318192021222324252627282930313233343536373853 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD: a Slower Paced DeI Campaign] TESTUDO v.1.7 + Custom Packs [upd: aug.09/20] - OUTDATED

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a Slower Paced DeI Campaign] TESTUDO v.1.5.2 (DeI 1.2.4b) + TURTLE_Parts [upd: 15.jun/19]

Their husbands as household member ancillaries often get quite large negatives to empire maintenance
    As husband ancillaries? Didn't see that, anyway corruption is wrong into UI, it's showed as an X value but it's actually a 0,X value.

I've been having a bit of trouble with locked AI armies.
    I've halved the CAI value AI should use into sending armies to allies, it's a little less now but little AI factions who has nothing to do will always tend to go into allied territories even if they don't have military acces.
    The only thing I could do is (maybe) a script which will kill them on certain conditions (dunno, after x turns)

I'm gonna release 1.5.3 quite soon with some new rebalancement and a better VPS system.

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a Slower Paced DeI Campaign] TESTUDO v.1.5.2 (DeI 1.2.4b) + TURTLE_Parts [upd: 15.jun/19]

I've been having a bit of trouble with locked AI armies.

That might be a nice tool. I think forever ago in EB your could use the console to teleport them. But no apparent console in Rome 2. Two of the stuck armies are the satrap of an ally, and have just been sitting at sea forever. The others are the ally, and they moved a few turns ago closer to the sea, which made me hopeful, but then just sit there. I saw a reply from Dresden on the the issue that they may want to declare war, but are confused because he cut off the friend and friend betrayals after player complaints. They've got plenty of armies, so it's more sad they've been doing nothing forever with any of them now.

Also, your stat reducing for armies doesn't seem to alter mercs. So a Roman auxiliary Cretan has 39-40 missile damage, merc starts at 43. The halving of penalties for archers will be a nice change regardless!

Look forward to the new release and congrats on the call out in the awards!

Patrician

Thx!

I'll keep that into consideration, maybe something to elminiate/move the army after it's stuck for tot turns could be done, dunno.
    Anyway, try by giving objectives into diplomacy panel, sometimes it works.

Also, your stat reducing for armies doesn't seem to alter mercs
    Thx, I'll check this

The halving of penalties for archers will be a nice change regardless
    I mean halving the penalties I gave not the unit stat

Icon14 Re: [SUBMOD: a Slower Paced DeI Campaign] TESTUDO v.1.5.2 (DeI 1.2.4b) + TURTLE_Parts [upd: 15.jun/19]

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    Thx!

I'll keep that into consideration, maybe something to elminiate/move the army after it's stuck for tot turns could be done, dunno.
    Anyway, try by giving objectives into diplomacy panel, sometimes it works.

Also, your stat reducing for armies doesn't seem to alter mercs
    Thx, I'll check this

The halving of penalties for archers will be a nice change regardless
    I mean halving the penalties I gave not the unit stat
    Playing further, my mercenary Cretans were full stat until I recruited the auxiliary ones. Then they all went to the lower number.

Yes, I meant halving the penalties.

Patrician

Yeah I'll have to add new effects for mercs.

Hey Jake, could it be possible to have a pack in order to play without any penalties affecting the player’s units stats ? I really like your mod but I prefer when my units are equal to the AI’s troops, without arbitrary penalties

Patrician

sure, added the pack into OP (NO_battle_penalties)

Thanks a lot Jake !

Patrician

Please report experience or give feedback if any.
    They are really important and help me a lot into doing future versions (I'm still far away from a "definitive" one).

Please report experience or give feedback if any.
    They are really important and help me a lot into doing future versions (I'm still far away from a "definitive" one).
    I think that I'll do a Rome campaign soon, I'll give you some feedback

Patrician

I should release a new version with some adjustments (thx to people's reports) before the end of the week, better to wait for it.

TrippinDaJive's Avatar Libertus

Dude, great job on this mod! It really does slow down the expansion and every single turn requires management! Really the only thing I don't like is that the AI can field 2 or 3 full stacks in just a few turns and it's already difficult to manage just one decent full stack. Perhaps that was the goal of your submod though so I won't pester about it

Patrician

Thanks.
    You're right, other people reported this gap, I've lowered it into 1.5.2 and I've lowered it more for the upcoming 1.5.3.

Greetings, I have found your submod through another thread... I am looking for a no civil war script. Is it still available through your mod?

Patrician

for testudo or for DeI?

for testudo or for DeI?
    DeI.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...8410-Civil-war thread where I was directed here.
    Last edited by BooBooLovesAll; July 23, 2019 at 05:31 AM.

Mod is great.Rebel armies are too weak. They can not get a city with the garrison itself.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by BooBooLovesAll View Post
    DeI.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...8410-Civil-war thread where I was directed here.
    ah, weird, I've pasted the link to this thread, probably I wanted to paste this one (will give you +100 bonus to loyalty for DeI/Rome Vanilla and any other mod which is not testudo nor pigs)
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/rd23k5...-100.pack/file

Quote Originally Posted by Mietek88 View Post
    Mod is great.Rebel armies are too weak. They can not get a city with the garrison itself.
    Thanks.
    I didn't change anything about rebel armies nor garrisons, so I can't help you much about this.

------

testudo 1.5.3 and VPS beta 02 should come really soon (I do already have the packs but I still have to do different versions) but I'm really busy and angry as a black hole lately so, to people interested, please, give me some time.
    Could be today as it could be next week.
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; July 23, 2019 at 11:05 AM.

ah, weird, I've pasted the link to this thread, probably I wanted to paste this one (will give you +100 bonus to loyalty for DeI/Rome Vanilla and any other mod which is not testudo nor pigs)
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/rd23k5...-100.pack/file

Thanks.
    I didn't change anything about rebel armies nor garrisons, so I can't help you much about this.

------

testudo 1.5.3 and VPS beta 02 should come really soon (I do already have the packs but I still have to do different versions) but I'm really busy and angry as a black hole lately so, to people interested, please, give me some time.
    Could be today as it could be next week.
    Appreciate it. I don't mind the toughness of DeI (population, supplies etc), but I am not a fan of the political game.

Patrician

To each his own.