Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: English partial machine translation for WFAS 1.1

Default English partial machine translation for WFAS 1.1

Default Re: English partial machine translation for WFAS 1.1

Thanks andrei1!
    To be honest I don't have an instalation of this wonderful mod at the moment , I'm working 10 hours a day this week, real life sucks .
    So let me ask, are the three campaigns translated and playable?

Okey so I instaled the 1.1 version, and the global campaign are almost translated, except the characters names, but the units, buildings, city names are.
    Thank you very much Andrei1!
    People don't forget to delete the strings.bin in the text folder.

Incendio's Avatar Semisalis

Can't believe that... Finally I made this mod works without manipulating anything in the main data folder. Finally I can play at least custom battles without a crash.

Thank you! The units are amazing! And with 30 factions to play!

Edit: I am even playing with my own period music.
    Last edited by Incendio; January 24, 2017 at 10:22 AM.

I can play the 1.1 version but after I install this english patch, it crashes randomly when clicking on things

The links are dead. Can someone re-upload them?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    The links are dead. Can someone re-upload them?
    True.

WE DEMAND A WORKING DOWNLOAD LINK!!!

re-upload please !!!

pls reupload

Mod https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7E...4tSVYzbTA/view
    Fix https://yadi.sk/d/yl7Pzrv9yBDEU?force_show=1
    You can adopt translation for 1.0 for it. And translate by yourself the rest part.

please help me, I can't play costume battel because many skin unit faction not yet. please?

Default English partial machine translation for WFAS 1.1

Good evening (here) to all, friends. I have returned to rejoin to this wonderful mod. I make the most of the opportunity to congratulate its developers and to be grateful to them for their big effort.

Obviously I do not understand Russian and I would like having the partial translation to English of Andrei. Unfortunately, the links of the first post have expired. Would anybody be so kind of activating them again?

Thanks in advance.

Good afternoon my friends:

Finally, I have decided to translate many of the files in the OiM mod's text folder myself. It is my small contribution to this fantastic modification of M2TW; HiM2.

The download link is: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/r3t...c8jzapb/shared

Contents: Data folder containing a significant portion of the text files translated into English and a copy of the export_building.txt file in English that replaces the Russian file of the same name in the data folder.

What is missing for translation? The file name.txt, so the names of the characters continue to appear in Russian.

Obviously, there may be errors in translation. Nobody is "perfikt" :-P

Installation instructions:

1. Download the Data folder to the PC from the Mediafire link

2. Copy and paste its contents into the OiM data folder (path C: \. . .\ Medieval II - Total War \ mods \ OiM2 \ data)

3. Delete all the .strings.bin files from the text folder (the game engine rebuilds them)

4. Delete the map.rwm file from the base folder (path C: \. \ Medieval II - Total War \ mods \ OiM2 \ data \ world \ maps \ base \ map.rwm)

5. Launch the game. Enjoy it! : D

it says i need account to download in bult and i dont watn to download all 46 files alone to much work

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/emrccpc8jzapb/text I think that link allows anyone can access to the text folder

And another option is to download it as a single file in compressed zip or 7z format

http://www.mediafire.com/?3a4w0mqoo60zw
    Last edited by Frunk; July 09, 2017 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Double posts merged.

you need mediafire account lol

sry didnt see new file sry again

so yeah after the transtale the mod crashed always on campaign i can play custom battles but i cant start campaigns
    does the transtalte work with 1.1 + fix or only 1.1 ?
    Last edited by Frunk; July 09, 2017 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Triple posts merged.

Quote Originally Posted by saboteur View Post
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/emrccpc8jzapb/text I think that link allows anyone can access to the text folder

And another option is to download it as a single file in compressed zip or 7z format

http://www.mediafire.com/?3a4w0mqoo60zw

so yeah after the transtale the mod crashed always on campaign i cant even play custom battles but i cant start campaigns

it only works without the fix saboteur

answer piz??

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by djsalibeat View Post
    so yeah after the transtale the mod crashed always on campaign i cant even play custom battles but i cant start campaigns

it only works without the fix saboteur

answer piz??
    Listen, I've done this and it works for me:

1 - Download the 7zip file by saboteur.

2 - Open it: you'll find a folder named 'Data'

3 - Open this Data folder: you'll find a folder named 'text' and a ing file named 'export buildings text' you should not touch it.

4 - Open this folder named 'text' and copy paste its whole content into the folder named 'text' in the Data folder of OIM. Overwrite everything.

5 - DO NOT COPY THE FILE NAMED 'expert building text', leave it aside, when I copied also it the Mod crashed, I don't know why.

Job done! The Mod should now run smoothly, at least for me it's working and I'm having multiple orgasms every time I launch the mod!!!

with 1.1 fix because i can run the mod without 1.1 fix just 1.1 alone but the fix ruins it for me

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Listen, I've done this and it works for me:

1 - Download the 7zip file by saboteur.

2 - Open it: you'll find a folder named 'Data'

3 - Open this Data folder: you'll find a folder named 'text' and a ing file named 'export buildings text' you should not touch it.

4 - Open this folder named 'text' and copy paste its whole content into the folder named 'text' in the Data folder of OIM. Overwrite everything.

5 - DO NOT COPY THE FILE NAMED 'expert building text', leave it aside, when I copied also it the Mod crashed, I don't know why.

Job done! The Mod should now run smoothly, at least for me it's working and I'm having multiple orgasms every time I launch the mod!!!
    idk you know that inside the text there is 2 export building there is one with 1 and one without also one outside the text folder as you said

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast