Thread: Stuff about the mod

Default Stuff about the mod

Hello everyone, I love your mod and I enjoy playing it and I want zo talk about some stuff.
    First off could you consider changing the bohemians? Such as giving some or all the archers from all eras red clothes with white lion, adding some high era swords men, with just swords and shields, red clothes and white lions, the same goes for other units, adding red colors and white lions on theyr clothes and shields but it doesnt have to be just lions but Moravian and Silesian eagles too. I really like Bohemians couse its my home land and I would love to see my army full of Moravian and Silesian eagles and White lions, Swords men in the front lines forming the shield wall, Cavalery in the same colors charging the flanks and some late units with maces on the flanks and the rear. Maybe some Hussites units in the reserves too and them too should have more their calyx on their shileds and clothes. also Hussites didnt have hellmets with some golden mics on them. Just helmets ^_ ^
    If I got the wrong picture about the medieval ages like they werent full of swords men and that the units didnt wear only the solid color of their nation then fell free to corrent me. I would only love to see these thing in the game and the same also goes for all the fractions, More nice colors and more swords me
    Hello to all Czech and Slovaks, sorry for my bad grammar, And thank you for reading

Default Re: Stuff about the mod

OH and btw dont get the wrong picture about the colors. I do like the Moravian And silesian color and eagles, but I would love to see the Czech lion more or even better if you could make seperate units
    If you thing those are bad ideas I am sorry

Default Re: Stuff about the mod

I wanted to post this at the attlia page, could someone lock or delete this threat? I dont know how. Thank you