Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Download Links

Default New Download Links

https://mega.nz/#!JQEEkKCC!OTp5INF287OVzW-A_YAN2elEtHnjiwhy1BJMZJ1TWmU
    https://mega.nz/#!8UN3FQwL!qni337XbQ5UTfYYCFDn27FPtumu6gdHr-eh74pj_60s
    3.3 HotFix2
    Last edited by Belgrado; October 18, 2019 at 10:48 AM.

Default Re: New Download Links

great! many thanks my friend

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

thank you man, love + rep

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Set sticky as well. Thanks Belgrado for this. Please maintain those dl-links (as known, we mod developers are not active anymore here).

+rep for your action.
    Last edited by DaVinci; February 02, 2018 at 12:11 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Just a head's up, the first download link is infected with a Trojan.

23:07:58.705 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Schwert_und_Speer_Ultimat/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    23:07:58.711 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Schwert_und_Speer_Ultimat/data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    23:07:59.651 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Schwert_und_Speer_Ultimat/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    23:08:05.561 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    23:08:06.331 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    23:08:06.869 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    23:08:07.838 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    23:08:07.844 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    23:08:07.849 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    23:08:07.854 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    23:08:07.860 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    23:08:07.865 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    23:08:07.869 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    23:08:07.874 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    23:08:07.879 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    23:08:07.883 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    23:08:07.888 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing

The log is a whole lot longer. Is there any way I can fix it Gigantus?

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

If there is, it has nothing to do with SV, but with Schwert und Speer, as you can see in the first line. It'd be best to set the error log level to "trace", provoke another CTD and upload the entire log file as an attachment.

The hotfix for Sicilian Vespers does not work anymore. Could you upload it to another site please?

Full MEGA Download (yeah, I did forget to delete my saves there): https://mega.nz/#!RrIiwYzI!ZoIPadayj...LO6bxTVXk5Sfq8

Is this the full installation of the mod?

Why else should I've written the little tiny adjective FULL as the very first word in my above post?
    OK, my reaction may be exaggerated, but please be aware that others may dislike spending more effort on responding to your questions than what it would have taken you to find the right answer by yourself.

True, however, the mod ctd on me. But when I checked the log it gave me the renaissance mod system log instead and that mod gives me ctd. Would you know why that happened?

Can anyone upload the Hotfix2 for 3.3 please? It's the only broken link in this thread and I can't find it anywhere else, it's so frustrating...

Sorry, I can't help you then. It does work for me.
    @sullivanclaln1 check your mod config, your log may be placed inside the mod folder, e. g. in mods\SicilianVespers\logs.
    @Delta35: It seems to really not be available anymore. Did you try my DL?

I don't see it! I only see custom data preference packs saves the exe file the read me file and the cfg file.

New link for hotfix in first post.

I tried to install this mod but it stopped midway through. Is there a way to fix the installation?

I dont know. Erase/unninstall then try installing again. Follow instructions for mod.

Should I create a folder and install it in there?

Look at the other mod folders and try to figure it out. Others have managed that way before you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast