View Poll Results: What do you think is missing from Total Warhammer?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naval battles

54 44.63%
  • Moar factions

62 51.24%
  • Bigger campaing map (the whole warhammer planet if possible)

60 49.59%
  • An UI that adapts to having more than 20 units in the field

44 36.36%
  • Better representation of the underground movement and a underground campaign map

49 40.50%
  • Better sieges battles for "underground" settlements

47 38.84%
  • Better sieges battles overall

65 53.72%
  • More DLC campaigns

12 9.92%
  • Others (make a post about it)

12 9.92%
  • Change the name to "Total Warhammer" instead of the current "Total War Warhammer, aka How much War would a Total Warhammer War, if a Warhammer would Total War"

19 15.70%
  • Moar dakka

17 14.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What is missing from Total Warhammer

Default Re: What is missing from Total Warhammer

Quote Originally Posted by Fourteen Words View Post
    Magic spells that effect the campaign map.
    Honestly that'd be kinda cool. Though I'd think that'd be something like... rituals maybe?
    Forward, march!

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The biggest change needs to be done with diplomacy. the lore and make some new one.
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Sheep View Post
    Honestly that'd be kinda cool. Though I'd think that'd be something like... rituals maybe?
    That would actually be cool, and, AFAIK, lore-friendly. However, there would probably need to be either a long build-up, or a long cool-down time for these things to stop them from being abused.

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Sheep View Post
    It came to me while watching a Warhammer End Times mod.

3 way/4 way/ free for all battles.

I think this would add a lot to the chaotic feel of Total War Warhammer, as well as add some interesting dynamics to multiplayer/campaign.
    Ayyy I got what I wanted.
    Forward, march!

I just had another idea for something that CA could add to this game: a "brace" command for spear and polearm troops. It would be activated like Guard Moe, and a unit under this command would receive a massive anti-charge bonus, but would have severely limited mobility as a trade-off. I would make it easier for factions like the Empire to fight cavalry and monsters without un-balancing the game.

Well sorry for this.
    Am i the only one that wants to go back to totalwar roots?
    I miss the older games were u had your 3 main groups (cav -inf- arch(guns).
    I have all titles of totalwar started with shogun and saddly also warhammer tw .
    We can thank the gods that there are some good mods here so i dont have to play the new warhammer (wich i am not going to buy).

what's missing? EVERYTHING!

Welsh Dragon's Avatar Content Staff

Mammoths....

Until today.

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.

Reimplementation of basic features like seasons, unit formations, formation attack for Halberds/polearms, and dismounting, as well as a more complex economic model (human settlement models that don't look like they came out of Warcraft 3 would be nice, what happened to the great/dynamic cities in Rome 2?).

After that, reversion of siege battles to something resembling the model in Rome 2 or Medieval 2 and prior , as the current stuff is so arcadey and nonsensical (insta-ladders, retreat zones within a city, reinforcing armies appearing inside the city rather than outside, etc.) that it shatters all sense of verisimilitude. I'd rather have periodically inane AI siege behavior than a siege setup with so little connection to any semblance of self-consistency with basic reality that it immediately takes me out of the game when I see it (not to mention that large cities in Rome 2 etc. had an actual sense of place and grandeur).

Welsh Dragon's Avatar Content Staff

Anyone wanting Regiments of Renown for the other Races, seems some were spotted in todays Stream.

https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/co...ion_confirmed/

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

I would add a true sandbox campaign with leaders that can be killed and not just wounded (yes, even starting LL). And for all the empire provinces to be playable factions, being up to you to follow the rules and be a good elector count or topple the empire and become the new emperor.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Sieges need to be reworked
    with bigger maps,and the ladders have to become a buildable siege equipment like the previous total war games

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345