Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bosporan Kingdom let's play

Default Re: Bosporan Kingdom let's play

Thank you, Quintus.

One last thing - if I go with regional pacification I get no other choice later on. So if I used that and no other form of government would I still get the interloper?

Quote Originally Posted by Alfapiomega View Post
    Thank you, Quintus.

One last thing - if I go with regional pacification I get no other choice later on. So if I used that and no other form of government would I still get the interloper?
    If you have no other choices, it's either because the settlement is too small, or because it lacks the requisite culture. If it's not a camp, then it needs at least 25% Hellenistic Polities to build anything else. Alternatives will appear if you meet the requirements after the fact.

Nothing flowing from Regional Pacification will give Interloper - but they have to spend 2 turns outside a settlement to clear it first, if they already have it.

Which settlement are you dealing with? Each faction has a natural "sphere of influence" - outside of that they really do have only Allied Governments to choose from. The inability to build factional governments is by design.

I am dealing with the most eastern Getai settlements - Klepidava, Zermigethusa and Kapidava.

I originally only had Kapidava and had Regional Pacification there - I think I had no problem with having a FM stationed there. Actually I am pretty sure of that (is that what you meant by "Nothing flowing from Regional Pacification will give Interloper") of that but I decided to demolist those and venture into the allied structures which is where all the trouble began.

I think I'll try the Regional Pacification in Kapidava again and wait for it to "flourish" while experimenting with the allied structures in other two cities

Quote Originally Posted by Alfapiomega View Post
    I am dealing with the most eastern Getai settlements - Klepidava, Zermigethusa and Kapidava.

I originally only had Kapidava and had Regional Pacification there - I think I had no problem with having a FM stationed there. Actually I am pretty sure of that (is that what you meant by "Nothing flowing from Regional Pacification will give Interloper") of that but I decided to demolist those and venture into the allied structures which is where all the trouble began.

I think I'll try the Regional Pacification in Kapidava again and wait for it to "flourish" while experimenting with the allied structures in other two cities
    You're wasting your time with Regional Pacification in Kapidava and Zarmisegethusa, there's no regional pools in Getia for the Bosporans and no factional governments you can build there. Allied Governments are your only option.

Klepidava, on the other hand, has a special government you can build there if you increase Hellenistic Polities to 45%. But that's the only factional option there.

The Bosporan "range" is the Black Sea coast, Skythia, Anatolia, Thrace and the Caucasus. Outside of that it's only Allied Governments.

Thank you, Quintus!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12