Thread: Problem China Town version 2.0b

Default Problem China Town version 2.0b

Hello ,

When I attack a China city , I can't play the battle in real time, an unknow error is.

It's only all attack of China towns I think.

Metal.Pigeon's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Problem China Town version 2.0b

The Asian factions are a bit buggy and there isn't much you can do about it. However, I was able to fight some of the battles in the area by attacking during a different season or during a night battle.

In my experience though, this only happens in China and some Asian villages.

It works with asian citadel so I hope it work with castle system ( wooden castle-castle-forteress-citadel) , it's only crashed with town-city system , but I only see huge city so I don't know if it works with smaller city ( small town - town ,city , huge city ..)

Apparently, the whole city system (town-town-large town- city - huge city) is not affected by the crash. In my case, this only applies to huge city. Can anyone confirm that it is the same for him?I was mistaken in my previous comment. Apparently, the whole city system (town-town-large town- city - huge city) is not affected by the crash. In my case, this only applies to huge city. Can anyone confirm that it is the same

Can anyone contact falcolm4ever for a 3.0 version and send my message to him ?

Hello, first of all a big thank you for your efforts, this mod is really what I dreamed for 10 years, since I started playing MTW2 in 2006. Apparently the huge city asian can not be played, it There is a crash when you want to play in real time. This affects only the huge city, and not the city, large town ect.Is it possible in the next version to allow to navigate the other side of asia towards america given that the earth is round? (Possibility we have in the map of Empire total war).Possible to improve the map to have the greenland, the artic, and finally the whole america? There are bits that are cut off.
    Hello, first of all a big thank you for your efforts, this mod is really what I dreamed for 10 years, since I started playing MTW2 in 2006. Apparently the huge city asian can not be played, it There is a crash when you want to play in real time. This affects only the huge city, and not the city, large town ect.Is it possible in the next version to allow to navigate the other side of asia towards america given that the earth is round? (Possibility we have in the map of Empire total war).Possible to improve the map to have the greenland, the artic, and finally the whole america? There are bits that are cut off.

Anyone knows personally the creator of this mod ? Thank you

Metal.Pigeon's Avatar Decanus

I tried to contact him via the email he provided somewhere on here (falcom4ever@gmail.com), but got no response. I know he worked with againster on the 1518 submod and I asked him about falcom's whereabouts, but didn't get a response either. He has an inactive Facebook page too.

Hopefully he does come back soon.