Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on March 2023 1.3.2 Compatibility patch

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on November 2022 1.3.1 Compatibility patch

Hi! Dardo21, after updating your patch when playing for Rome, you can immediately recruit 6 legions: Legio I Germanica, Legio VII Claudia, Legio VIII Augusta, Legio X, XIII and XIV Gemina, which should be recruited only after the reform of Maria. How can it fix or is it a bug of the game?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on November 2022 1.3.1 Compatibility patch

Hi! Same here. The script does not function as it should, unfortunately. Hope there is a quick fix possible.

Sorry, my pc died around Christmas so I have not had access to my files, I hope to look into fixing and updating by the end of the month, early March.

In case anyone is dying to use the patch (it'll not be completely up-to-date with the latest DEI version), reform script errors are either caused by a mismatch in load priority (check if all other reform units are properly locked away), if you have a beta patch in a higher priority for example, this will bug out the units. The other reason would most likely be a typo in the unit reform script. In the latter case the culprit is usually a missing ',' in the main_unit_reforms script if i remember it correctly on the top of my head. You can check the latter by comparing the script in the mod and the one in the base game, each cultural reform is divided by {} and ','s, these have to be identical to the original script.
    Last edited by Dardo21; February 20, 2023 at 10:44 AM.

Both versions should now be up-to-date with the new beta, I managed to upload the previous version and not include any of the custom units in the reform script apparently.

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on March 2023 1.3.2 Compatibility patch

Hi! Dardo21, I'm a fan of the Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI mod, but after updating your patch in March 2023, when playing for Rome, I can immediately recruit 6 legions again (Legio I Germanica, Legio VII Claudia, Legio VIII Augusta, Legio X, XIII and XIV Gemina).
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    How can this be fixed?