Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on March 2023 1.3.2 Compatibility patch

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on 07/06/2020 1.2.5c Compatibility patch

Will this mod be updated?

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on 07/06/2020 1.2.5c Compatibility patch

Is this compatible with the lates version 1.2.6 is what I mean

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

no probably not
    unit stats should need an update to fit last kam's battle overhaul (DeI 126)
    scripts are not updated

technically speaking it shouldn't bug anything, simply it's not updated (yet)

Updated both links, incorporated the minor stat changes to the vanilla and new roman units, altering them to my own balance method. I also updated the population script to include the population fixes incoming with 1.6a.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

speaking of the devil...

just remembered that I wanted to have this fixed weeks ago, don't think that i'll be back for real , maybe I'll make a public test for my admin & economy mod though.

Thank you Dardo this is a fantastic mod and I appreciate you keeping it alive and adding to it also

I believe there is a small bug with the flavia felix legions trousers
    Last edited by E.davies95; August 17, 2020 at 10:13 AM.

No problem Davies, would you mind posting a screenshot? I don't immediately see anything out of order on the unit file.

I have found a couple of more where there is invisible bodies through the armour and a weird thing sticking out a few of the helmets both are shown in the screenshots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200818004533_1.jpg   20200818004431_1.jpg   20200818004419_1.jpg   20200818005007_1.jpg   20200818004559_1.jpg  

Bento's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Updated both links, incorporated the minor stat changes to the vanilla and new roman units, altering them to my own balance method. I also updated the population script to include the population fixes incoming with 1.6a.
    Hey, thanks so much for this patch - it's a great game within a game to get your named units in the named Legions and adds that extra fun to CiG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Hello Dardo, thank you very much for your work on this.

I have gotten the mod to work fine, by ordering everything correctly in the mod manager. Now I am trying to edit the costs and upkeep in the main_units table to fit Realism 1.6, but when I try to open the "umc_main_units" database it says "Error trying to decode the db table, do Definition for this specific version of the table in the Schema".

I have tried with the latest version of rPFM (2.15), and also older versions, and it says the same thing. Within the main_units section I can open the "@_CORE_Roman table" just fine. Hovering over "@_CORE_Roman" and "umc_main_units" I see there is a difference - "@_CORE_Roman" is cached TRUE and has cache type DB, but "umc_main_units" is cached FALSE, I have no idea what that means but that is the only difference I could see.

Am I doing something wrong? How have you opened the "umc_main_units" table?

Will this patch include marian reforms for the next version? I think that starting imperator augustus campaign with imperial legionaires is not historically accurate. That should be a great addition for players who want more realism.
    I tried Marian reforms submod but according to the community there are some known bugs and that makes the campaign a bit frustrating.
    I hope these problems will be fixed in a future, thanks all modders for keeping hard work in DLC campaigns.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Thank you for this Dardo21 . I have noticed weird bugs with units in all mods
    It seems to me the launcher or one of updates caused some weird reactions.
    The fact we all seem to be reverting to MedII TW glory days of using the user script speaks volumes
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; September 15, 2020 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Just thought of it

I have a question: I like playing m9it the Historical Legions, only in the AUgustus campaign is one thing that bothers me.

Would it be possible to prevent the AI from putting 4 different cohorts of eagles in a normal legion? I once had a battle that I won, but 3 Eagle Cohorts ( one Normal and one of the V and II Legion ) in a normal Legion are already a good house number.

Is it modifiable that the AI no longer does this?

So I would give up the mod in the Augustus campaign with a heavy heart, although m8ir already likes it here and it would fit with the different legions

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kxb...ew?usp=sharing use this file in a load order above the patch Avarice, it simply removes recruitment entries, so it's save compatible. The'll still be able to recruit the normal one, and you can just disable it when you play with Rome yourself. I can't do anything script related to allow you to still recruit them at the same time I'm afraid.

Updated the patches to include the population cost fixes with 1.6a.
    Last edited by Dardo21; September 25, 2020 at 08:54 AM.

Hey Dardo I'm using your version of the alternate economy submod along with this one but I'm getting the "Error: Unit has no class key assigned!" whenever I try to recruit legionnaires. Also the link in the first post for the alt economy patch doesn't work.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on 02/10/2020 1.26b Compatibility patch

Will Um Centurion ever update these models again?

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on 02/10/2020 1.26b Compatibility patch

Sorry for my absence, @Xampistas, Google kept on deleting the file for some reason, I added a new one with a slight name variation, As for the no class key error, this is due to some kind of a load order issue, causing the unit entries for some units to dissapear, make sure to respect the load order, or perhaps use the user.script file rather than the mod launcher. @Avarice, I don't think so, he's solely focused on the Atilla mod I think.

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

Compatible with the beta?