Thread: NTW3 v7.2 SP Campaign game

Default NTW3 v7.2 SP Campaign game

I wanted to play the mod with my friend. He has windows 10 and couldn't use the mod unpack-er. So I took the unpacked folders in his Napoleon folder (update 7.1b inclusive) The mods runs on his system. I hosted a game but he could not join saying "could not join the game". I started with the Napoleonic TW3 MP button (left), as he did as well.
    What can I do ?
    Last edited by Lord Davn; December 20, 2017 at 04:23 PM.

Laetus

Default v7.2 Research Times in Campaign

Just a quick thread to ask for some clarification about the researching tab in V7.2 and why some technologies have 10 turns to finish and some on the same line of technologies have +40 turns to research.
    Is it a bug or intended by design would just like some feedback for clarification as i'm confused by it and feel like its doesn't make much sense.

Default Is it possible to adjust unit sizes?

I am enjoying the mod thus far — largely in SP Campaign — but the unit sizes seemed underwhelming. I attempted to adjust the unit sizes via (what appears to be) the standard method of going to the preferences.script and changing the multiplier. However, not only does the game always auto-reset the unit size to small in the options menu, but the unit personnel number never seems to break the mod-coded maximum. Thus, my query: is it possible to change unit sizes and, if so, how might one go about this?

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Is it possible to adjust unit sizes?

Don't know what is wrong, I can change unit sizes without issues the normal way, or via preferences.
    Last edited by Lord Davn; January 30, 2017 at 12:16 AM.
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Default Re: v7.2 Research Times in Campaign

I made additions to the technology graphics and changed the research times to test them out. I'll make sure that they are all set back to their correct time lengths.

Last edited by Lord Davn; January 30, 2017 at 07:52 AM.

Laetus

well thank you for the feedback.

Default No forts

Does this mod do away with fort battles in single player? I hate how buggy they are, or is there a mod I can use?

Default Mecklenburg's secret weapon

When Prussia was on the brink of unifying Germany (for the protection of the German people, not to become a superpower of course duuh) it faced several hardships. It was unable to persuade Great Britain, its major ally, to give Prussia control of Hannover and it had to fight several bloody battles against Napoleon's France to secure its dominant role in central Europe.

Almost everything was accomplished and Germany was at the edge of becoming the unified nation we see now. While the soon to be Germans were already busy drawing their "Refugees welcome" banners and manipulating the software of their Diesel cars one last battle had to be fought: Mecklenburg, with its mind poisoned by Swedish propaganda, was still hesitant to join. The battle proven Prussian army under von Blücher was expected to crush any resistance with ease, thus eliminating the need of diplomatic measures.

In the summer of 1807 the Prussians broke through to Mecklenburg's capital and assaulted it confidentily, almost arrogantly. But the Mecklenburgians had an ace up their sleeve that would struck fear in every Prussian heart. Inspired by a movie series that starred Austria's second most famous export, the Mecklenburgian Army expanded it's cavalry force with MOTHERING CYBORG TERMINATOR HUSSARS!! DUMDUMDUUUUUM!

Only thanks to a military advisor from the newly formed United States of America, Willard "Will" Smith, an expert in fighting automatons, was Prussia able to defeat these abominations of science in a long and costly battle.
    Last edited by Lord Davn; November 05, 2017 at 02:23 PM.

Default NTW3 v7.2 install

New version of NTW3 v.2 is released. Is there a big difference between those two versions? I am absolutely new to this mod and how should I uninstall the previous version?

Lordz forum: http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewto...?f=138&t=16084
    Last edited by Lord Davn; December 20, 2017 at 04:38 PM. Reason: same subject

Icon5 Question

What mods are the blood, smoke, cannon, and musket sounds? I want to use them standalone without NTW3. Thanks!

LawL_LawL's Avatar Ducenarius

Default PFM - How to edit diplomacy restrictions?

I was wondering where the tables for diplomacy restrictions were located. Wanted to fiddle with some options before trying an MP campaign with a friend, having great powers gobble up random lesser states for quick free territory is kind of silly.

Default Any way to remove the FIFA '99 Powerbar/Floaty Flags above the units??

Update: Much to my relief a restart of the game fixed this problem. I don't why I was stuck with the bars and flags during the campaign, even across multiple battles, but a restart sorted it out. Great mod guys.

First time NTW3 player (I have always played LME) and I like to play with the training wheels off, besides nothing kills immersion more than those ugly little flag/bars. I was shocked to find that I cannot do so with this mod, as I've always heard good things about it, especially in the context of realism

It's been awhile since I fired up Napoleon, but I'm not missing anything here am I?

AHHH training wheels

I also was shocked to see 51 turns to complete the first civil techs like Classical Econ and National Debt. Is that supposed to happen? How would I change that?

Default Italian campaign

Hello, in the future will be playable the italian campaign?

Default MP campaign 7.2?

Is it working? I'm waiting since 5.0 (last available MPC)
    «Hunde, wollt ihr ewig leben?» Friedrich der Große, Schlacht von Kolin.

Default Problem with MP

I have a problem with mp - always when I try to join a battle the game is like loading or just freezes and I get a message 'failed to join game: no response from the host'.
    I don't know what might be the cause of this problem as in the previous versions of the mod it has never happened to me. Do you have any ideas how can I fix it?
    Last edited by Lord Davn; December 20, 2017 at 04:42 PM.