Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 142930313233343536373839

Thread: [SUBMOD] Game of Thrones: Total War - New thread for 5.6 - Released 2021-05-11! - Retro Submod by Firestorm released in 2022!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Game of Thrones: Total War - New thread for 5.5 - Released 2021-02-21!

During the last two weeks I've made and uploaded preview videos of the latest version of Game of Thrones: Total War Enhanced and all it's new content and features. I did never make a video for the V. 5.5 release on February 21st, or the later update 5.6 on March 9th - on May 10th I updated the mod with some fixes and the music sub-mod patch - and the video will tell you about every change from all of these versions. Also, I've made an installation-video when using the new M2TWEOP-tool in the mod

Installation video of Game of Thrones: Total War Enhanced Version 5.6 using the new Medieval 2 Total War Engine Overhaul Project (M2TWEOP)-tool.

I'm previewing all the new content of the latest version of Game of Thrones: Total War Enhanced V. 5.6 + Additional Content released on May 10th 2021.

So this mod is quite old and started development between 2011-2014 by Inarus and his team over at TWC, then it was continued by me and VltimaRatio in the summer of 2016 and we continued to update it in december of 2016, the summer of 2017 and after that it took until december of 2019 until it got a smaller update. It still used the old tiny map in the 2019 update and it wasn't nearly as good as it is now.

Since the fall of 2019 a new version was being developed by me, and then later it would seem that the user Firestorm also worked on his own project using the same mod as a base - we merged our projects in 2020 and this became the result.

Peaman ported the campaign-map made by SoulGamesInc, and we got their permission to use the map and some other content such as new strat-model generals, ships, agents and some battle-models.
    The new Golden Company-unit models are made by VltimaRatio as well.

Alright - in the video I'll go through all the new additions in detail and will preview the mod.

I had forgotten to preview the roster and heroes of the Wildings in my preview-video of this mod. For some reason I managed to replace the Wildlings in the selection screen with the Free Cities of Essos and never realized this until I viewed the recorded material.

I've now made a video specifically focusing on previewing the Wildlings in this mod, a faction with a completely enhanced roster with over 7 new units - including giants and mammoths.

I'm also previewing the new custom settlement in use by the Nights Watch in the areas of Shadow Tower, Castle Black and the third castle at the wall.

I'm continuing the video where I left off in the first preview and fighting two battles in the campaign as House Stark.

I think I won't continue this and will restart the campaign if going to play a House Stark campaign. This is more of a preview.

So the battle crashed to desktop (CTD) even with the tool in use - but after restarting it the battle didn't crash. I would say CTD are less likely using the M2TWEOP-tool but it isn't 100% CTD-proof.

In battles with giants and dragons the tool will make a huge difference on windows 10 computers especially - but also on other older computers it will make the battles more stable.

Later I did figure out that if you have too many options enabled in the right upper corner of the M2TWEOP-tool then this will cause stuttering and some lag in battle. In order to reduce or entirely get rid of the stuttering/lag caused by the tool I'd suggest only to use the required features such as the berserker-fix and the creatures-fix as said in one of the videos.

2021-05-10 - I've re-uploaded the mod with the new updated version of the M2TWEOP-tool.

Changes include:

"Many stability issues have been fixed, new features have been added. The list of changes will be when the creator of the tool finish version 1.19.

Some of the changes from this patch:

1. Added an option that allows you to simply run the mod without opening the program window.

2. Spawn_army fix now works for the console command spawn_character, and now the army that appears will block the port if it is enemy.

3. The game will no longer crash when changing settings for resolution, anti-aliasing, etc.

4. The program now correctly detects the monitor resolution
    and much more."

Edit as of 2020-11-07 - ADDITIONAL STEPS REQUIRED FOR THE STEAM-VERSION OF MEDIEVAL 2 ON WIN 10: (Just in case it's needed.)

I tried it on Windows 7 - no issues, I tried it with the CD-version on Windows 10 - no issues - But according to the creators of the tool it is required to change some stuff for the Steam-version on Win 10.

You do need to right-click on the Medieavl2.exe/Kingdoms.exe and change some things in the compatibility mode. It will also need to be done with the tools .exe file.

- This is due to the scaling settings in windows 10.

"You need to open file properties-> compatibility-> change DPI settings-> check the box and select "application""

"This option also helps with med2 for some people (+20fps) (Set dpi scale to "controlled by application

So the re-upload of Game of Thrones: Total War has the M2TWEOP (Medieval 2 Total War Engine Overhaul Project)-tool already integrated into the mod - it's required or the battles will crash to the desktop in the middle of the battles quite often, and also I've added the berserker mental-state for the Wildling Thenn Axemen and the hero Styr - but also to the Greyjoy Bodyguard/Champions and their hero Euron Greyjoy - so you cannot play the mod without the tool because it will crash whenever these units reach the enemy unless the tool is used. - The mod also needs to be started through the tool which has replaced the old executable.bat-file.

This tool has fixed the giants in Third Age DCI, Hyrule Total War: Classic Ultimate etc - even on windows 7 it might make battles more stable as certain battles do crash on 7 as well - sometimes due to certain giants and sometimes due to models with too good quality. Game of Thrones: Total War only has very few elephant-based units such as the Giants/Mammoths in use by the Wildlings in a very limited number, and the Dragons in use by House Targaryen - besides these it's just the Golden Company Elephants. I don't believe the mammoths or the elephants would cause any CTD - but the dragons and the giants could be cause for such unless the tool is used. The mod did crash even without these units but seems to be stable with the tool. However, I do believe that with the Win 7 version it's easier to start the mod as firewalls/security programs of Win 10 might treat the tool as a virus - as such you should de-activate your firewall/security programs or make an exception for the tool if it's treated as a virus by your security - which it is not.

It's a tool that modifies the games .EXE while the game is running. Such tools are often mistaken for viruses by modern windows security.

To use the tool you just need to right-click the tools .exe with your mouse and run the tool as an administrator. Then the UI of the tool should be pretty self-explanatory. I would suggest not to use all the features of the tool due to the game becoming less stable the more features you are using. The features I'd use are the ones I think will be activated for you as well.

You can place ancillaries at 32 only if you wish to modify the mod and add more ancillaries to each character - the old limit was 8, you can place religions at 12 if you want more religions - the old number was 10 - otherwise I'd suggest not to use these as they might still affect the mod negatively as they are increasing the limits of the game. These options might be activated from the start so you could return them to 10 and 8 respectively if you want to. There is a button named "Click Me" - if you click on it you'll get information about the program, things you shouldn't do unless you want a crash and shortcuts to certain features like for example being able to zoom-out enormously on the map, highlighting all the troops and other stuff. The information about CTD if changing the anti-aliasing inside of the game might be outdated since the updated version of the tool which released on december 3 2020.

On the right-side of the tools UI are many options - I would only have a few activated - those are the "berserks-fix" which will enable the berserker ability from Rome: Total War to work on the units - you'll just have to hand out the "berserk"-attribute to the units you wish to go berserk in the Export_descr_units-file - in the vanilla Medieval 2 game and in mods not using the new M2TWEOP-tool this attribute would crash as soon as the units entered a battle on the battlefield - this feature is needed as 4 units are using this feature now and you won't be able to start the mod without it activated/checked, if you activate the "Unlock Console Command" feature of the tool - it will enable all the console command codes in the mod and finally I would activate the "creatures-fix" which will fix the skeleton of all the elephant-based units in the mod - such as the Giants, the giant dragons and the mammoths - This fix will make it possible to play with all these units in both the campaign and in the custom battles without the risk of a CTD (crash to dsktop). I'm pretty sure that other reasons for CTD during battle will be fixed as well.

Link to the Total War Center-page of the Tool where it can be downloaded for usage in other mods and projects, and it also has all the tutorials you may need for using it even if it's not necessary unless you wish to try more advanced features:

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15891171

Credit for the tool should be given to youneuoy and Jojo00182.

Also, do not miss the new music sub-mod patch that I've added for the mod - I did update the old one to work with the new map and the additional regions and factions on it:

Download GoT Submod 5.6 - Season 1 & 2 & 3 Soundtrack - Mod DB

PS: If you still want the vanilla music then I don't know why it isn't working. I cannot re-enable it for some reason. So there is zero music unless you add the TV-show music.

Trying to add the vanilla but I get no sound.. happens until further notice.

If you instead want the music of the TV-show then download the music sub-mod and follow the instructions - you'd still need to get the three albums yourself.

Other changes in the re-upload:

1. Silver surfer Jorah Mormont/Harry Strickland have been fixed.

2. Dothraki Wariors have been replaced with Dothraki Bloodriders as the bodyguards (mounted instead of dismounted).

3. Golden Company Elephants have a longer retraining time while also now only being available in Essos - no more elephants in Kings Landing. To get elephants Westeros-factions will need to conquer Myr.

4. Starting economy for House Arryn and House Martell cut in half as they have been reported to have had too much money.

5. Berserker-attribute added to two Ironborn and one Wildling-unit plus two heroes - Euron Greyjoy and Styr, the Magnar of Thenn.

6. Unit_info pictures made by Firestorm added to the mod for a bunch of factions - especially his Wildlings-roster.

Play the game to know more.

Credits:

Version 5.6:

Mr_Nygren and Firestorm - the work on the update!

Peaman
    - new merchants, priests, assassins (edited out), spies (edited out), diplomats and ships - implemented by me, but rigged by Peaman!
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; May 23, 2021 at 09:04 AM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Game of Thrones: Total War - New thread for 5.5 - Released 2021-02-21!

CTD when siege some towns on campaing with 5.6 and Windows 7. I have temporarily solved it by copying a folder with its content from stone_fort_d from Westeros Total War 1.0 to this mod. Last lines of Log file:

23:45:30.252 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/banners/symbols1.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:30.253 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/banners/symbols2.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:30.254 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/banners/symbols3.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:30.255 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/banners/symbols4.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:30.256 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/banners/symbols5.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:50.948 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:50.949 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:51.991 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/building_fire_glow.cas is missing
    23:45:51.992 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_engine/heavy_onager_torches.cas is missing
    23:45:52.097 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/grape.CAS is missing
    23:45:52.161 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:53.529 [system.io] [warning] open: data/settlements/North_European/ambient_settlements/Stone_Fort_D/Stone_Fort_D.animInstances is missing
    23:45:53.686 [system.io] [warning] open: data/settlements/North_European/ambient_settlements/Stone_Fort_D/Stone_Fort_D.worldTerrain is missing
    23:45:53.688 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Another question. Why I can set unit_detail to higher or less? I'ts apparently blocked to highest, no matter I change graphic options or unit_detail on the cfg file

Quote Originally Posted by Toranks View Post
    CTD when siege some towns on campaing with 5.6 and Windows 7. I have temporarily solved it by copying a folder with its content from stone_fort_d from Westeros Total War 1.0 to this mod. Last lines of Log file:

23:45:30.252 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/banners/symbols1.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:30.253 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/banners/symbols2.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:30.254 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/banners/symbols3.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:30.255 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/banners/symbols4.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:30.256 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/banners/symbols5.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:50.948 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:50.949 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:51.991 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/building_fire_glow.cas is missing
    23:45:51.992 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_engine/heavy_onager_torches.cas is missing
    23:45:52.097 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/grape.CAS is missing
    23:45:52.161 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/GoT/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    23:45:53.529 [system.io] [warning] open: data/settlements/North_European/ambient_settlements/Stone_Fort_D/Stone_Fort_D.animInstances is missing
    23:45:53.686 [system.io] [warning] open: data/settlements/North_European/ambient_settlements/Stone_Fort_D/Stone_Fort_D.worldTerrain is missing
    23:45:53.688 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    Certain files were removed because otherwise the mod would crash on windows 10. Windows 7 usually works fine, and I haven't had your issue at least - it's not supported due to most players using 10.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Toranks View Post
    Another question. Why I can set unit_detail to higher or less? I'ts apparently blocked to highest, no matter I change graphic options or unit_detail on the cfg file
    If you're talking about the LOD-distance to the units when you zoom-out in battle that's been edited to enable maximum graphics on any computer. In other words the sprites have been disabled because most computers today can handle the game without those.

If your computer can't that sucks for you.

- The Havamal

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Game of Thrones: Total War - New thread for 5.6 - Released 2021-02-21!

FireStorm released his own SubMod of Game of Thrones: Total War - Enhanced called the "Retro Submod".

As it is hosted on the same page and Firestorm were a part of the development of Version 5.6 it will have to count as the new 2022 version of GoT Enhanced - even though Version 5.6 is still worth a test as it's different in some ways.

I'd suggest trying both mods as the sub-mod isn't a direct continuation - they're two alternate versions of the mod and I didn't work on the Retro Mod.

"Greetings!

I am Firestorm, one of the modders working on the latest release of GoT Enhanced. This article is to announce the upcoming release of a submod for GoT. I wasn’t sure what to call it, so I will just name it the retro mod. Though the name is just a label, as this has been developed on the old Westeros Enhanced, same as the official GoT Enhanced mod.

Why the retro mod? It was in 2017 that I discovered the GoT Enhanced mod, with all the beautiful work on it, especially the amazing models created by Vltima Ratio. Back then, I didn’t think it was possible to have such amazing models in Medieval II Total War. So I decided to get involved into it and together with Mr. Nygren and the help of a few others we released GoT 5.5 and later 5.6. In the aftermath, I looked at it and it didn’t feel like the game I used to love so much back in 2017. Hence I decided to go back and start from scratch with the hope to achieve something different.

It is a retro version as I did setup the faction rosters similar to the first few GoT versions. The household units have been given priority, followed by the regional units and last, the bannermen/minor houses. It is a retro mod, as there are several rebel settlements on the map, same as in the first ever version of GoT. That helps a lot the small factions, and there is better balance in general. It is a retro version as I used mainly the first models of Vltima Ratio, created in 2016 and early 2017. He remade most units from scratch later on but I think the earlier units were better looking. The look of their helmets, shields and other parts, they were darker and more realistic in my opinion. Just look at the Northern Spearmen below:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Nonetheless, this mod looks very similar to the GoT Enhanced, as they share most assets. This is also set at the time of the War of Five Kings. So, it will look familiar to all who played GoT 5.6. The playable factions are:

So the White Walkers aren’t playable here, and the Free Cities have been replaced by the Dothraki.

There are a lot of features from the older GoT versions coming back. The character voices from the TV show is one of them. I find it a cool feature. Also some interactive scripts are back, like the Iron Bank demanding to be paid back, or the Night's Watch asking for support from the Seven Kingdoms. Also magic is back in Westeros. Melisandre will spawn shadows again. There is also a newscript that sort of emulates the ability of the White Walkers to animate the dead, once they win a battle. The Children of the Forest lurk beyond the wall, they have the ability to launch fireballs, which can be devastating against the White Walkers and any OP unit.

Now, all the great houses have banner carriers, not just the Boltons. Mercenaries are back on the map, there are a lot of new sellswords on both Westeros and Essos.

But there is a lot of new stuff as well. The mod is on a different map, smaller than GOT 5.6, but nonetheless is beautiful. The building tree has been revamped:

Now, you will have to build in order to improve your faction's economy and military.

Many of the buildings, especially the military ones can't be destroyed, hence the player can't take advantage and give back a ruin to the AI.

Most of these buildings are from Westeros Total War 1.0 and other Westeros mods, besides some I made myself.

There is also improved artwork/ui, a lot of new strat models, new ancillaries, new scripts and a lot more. Essos is not as polished as Westeros, it is there just to give the Targaryens a starting position. The Dothraki faction is very limited and it is there just to counter House Targaryen early on. If the player tries to expand to Essos with a Westerosi faction, he/she must rely a lot on mercenaries and there’s no recruitment pool there.

Though it wasn’t planned at first, I added the custom settlements from Westeros 1.0, except Moat Cailin who couldn’t make it work. I also managed to retexture some Vanilla settlements for some of the important castles in Westeros. Below you can see all the customised settlements on this mod:

Castle Black

Winterfell

The Eyrie

Pyke

Dragonstone

King's Landing

Casterly Rock

Lannisport

Highgarden

Sunspear

The mod is on advanced internal testing though would appreciate your feedback. If you are interested, stay tuned, as hopefully will be able to release it within 10 days at most.
    Sorry for the long post, stay safe as Winter is Coming.

As stated on the announcement for the Retro Submod of the Game of Thrones Enhanced, the mercenaries are back on the campaign map. This was present until the GoT 3.0 version I believe before changing on the later releases. Now both the player and the AI will be able to hire sellswords in the classic way of Medieval II Total War.

Now, mercenaries are rather expensive though they might be very useful. Early on, pretty much all factions lack the money to hire many of these. But once you build up your settlements and especially conquer new settlements/sacking big settlements grants a lot of money instantly, you can afford to hire more and more sellswords. Since the mod uses the 10 turns per year, the recruitment table has been adapted to this condition, the recruitment pool will take a while to get replenished. Hence sooner or later, you will have to rely on sellswords.

This mod uses various economy scripts to help the AI to stand on its feet but also make the campaign more interesting to the player. Most factions get some sort of donation from time to time, early in the campaign. Later on, the King's Purse for every factions will get much reduced, even going negative for a few of them. This will make the campaign more challenging, so be careful how you use your armies. It won't be easy to replace your men.

I ain't show the sellswords models here, anybody can check them once they download the mod. Just to let you know that I used the early units created by our artist, Vltima Ratio here as well. But also there are many new models, they keep the same style as the rest of the human models. Same faces, same arms, legs, body shape. I will show all the mercenaries in a single glance:

The units on the first two rows are sellswords available on Westeros, below them are the ones available in Essos. There is also a Mercenary Catapult, available in the Free Cities. I used mainly thinking about the Dothraki who has no siege weapons available to them. While the Sellsails (mercenary fleets) are available on many coastal settlements.

So let start with the Westerosi sellswords. The first five units on the first row are the generic sellswords (spearmen, swordsmen, crossbowmen, longbowmen and freeriders), they are available from the North to the Reach and Stormlands. You can hire them as shown on the first picture with Brienne of Tarth or throughout sellswords guilds:

These guilds are rather expensive and they allow the factions to hire sellswords within their settlements alongside giving some bonus and malus. They are available only on some of the larger castles in Westeros. Also only a certain number of settlements in Westeros have a mercenary pool, didn't want to put them on the entire map.

Returning to the guilds, they are very important nonetheless, as only through them some factions get access to the Hedge Knights. These are very powerful units on full plate armor, the models shown on the first row, just after the generic sellswords. There are two types, dismounted and mounted. They are available only for the Arryns, Tullies, Freys, Lannisters, Tyrells and the three branches of House Baratheon. In their shields they display the sigils of the regions, i.e House Arryn's Hedge Knights will use the sigils from the Houses of the Vale. Nonetheless, they are identical between them about the rest, like armor, weapons and stats.

On the second row, there are the sellswords available in Dorne, the Desert Raiders (swordsmen) and Desert Cavalry (mounted javelineers). Remember that Javelins are deadly against elephant-type units, which includes Giants and even dragons. There are a few javelin units on this mod but not too many. Obviosly they have a bonus on deserts.
    The next two units are the Vale Hill Tribesmen, axemen and foot javelinmen. They are available around the Mountains of the Moon in the Vale of Arryn. Not very powerful but useful.

The last unit on the second row are the Children of the Forest. Well, there are no sellswords neither on the Wall nor beyond it, only these mythical creatures available on the starting region of the White Walkers(This faction can't get any mercenary). Also the Nights Watch can train a few of them only on the Fist of the First Men. They are amongst the best counters for the powerful White Walker units, bombing them with effective fireballs. Available just for the factions keeping the Old Gods as their religion.

In Essos, sellswords play a much more important role. Besides the Targaryens and the Dothraki, there isn't a recruitment pool for the rest of the factions in Essos. So, hiring these mercenaries is the only option to continue fighting there for any of the Great Houses, besides shipping units from Westeros.

The first two units, on the third row are just simple levies, the cheapest and weakest sellswords in Essos. There is a spearmen version and a bowmen as well, they are available on most regions in the eastern continent. Behind them there are three units, the generic eastern sellswords. The first of them is a two-handed swordsmen, the next an axemen, the last is a mounted spearmen.

The sixth unit on the third row are the Braavosi Swordsmen, light armored but very professional. The Targaryens are able to recruit them inside the city of Braavos if they capture it. Behind it there are the Myrish Crossbowmen, the most powerful crossbow unit in this mod. They have better range, a pavise shield and do a respectable job on hand to hand combat as well. Available on Myr, the Disputed Lands and a few other regions. The Norvoshi Axe Guards is pretty much as powerful as the Ironborn Axemen, a deadly unit, on chainmail armor, wielding big axes. The last one on this row, are the Windblown Cavalry, a company made from Pentoshi and exiled Westerosi cavalrymen. They fight with lances and swords and resemble most to the Westerosi units.

And last but definitively not least is the Golden Company. Of course they are the most powerful mercenary company in the world, all of their units have very good stats. They aren't available to the Targaryens, nor Dothraki of course, as they used to fight against them. But to all the Great Houses from Westeros, to get them the player must capture the biggest rebel settlement, the city of Braavos. So, they are trainable units available only on Braavos, with a large number of them any player won't have much troubles expanding on Essos. Cersei may finally get those elephants but be careful of javelins.

Time to end the article, I hope you will find it useful, and also agree on the way I did setup the mercenaries. I don't know if I will post more articles before the release, but we will have the chance to talk about it on the comments section or discord:

Discord.gg

Best regards,
    Firestorm

This is the announcement of the release of my submod for Game of Thrones. It is based on the previous GoT Enhanced mods, so it will look familiar to all who used to and still play GoT Enhanced.

Download link:

Moddb.com

Installation:

1. You need to go into the folder named "Medieval II Total War" and then copy the file named "medieval2.exe" - then rename the copied file to kingdoms.exe. This is needed or the mod won't launch with Steam.

2. You do need to patch the medieval2.exe and the kingdoms.exe with a program named "4gb patch" found at this link:

Moddb.com

3. It's a program, extract it anywhere on your computer, then run it as an administrator - then browse to both .exe-files inside of the "Medieval II Total War"-folder and select one of them and click on "patch" - then repeat the process with the other one.

4. You need to have just one folder named "Westeros" as in "Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\ Westeros - and then You'll start it by double-clicking the executable.bat-file of the mod.

5. With the CD instead it would be "D:\Games\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Westeros - and you'll still start it by double-clicking on the executable.bat-file.

Credits:

- Westeros: Total War for the old mod that started it all and for the custom settlements, some strat models and many buildings from the 1.0 release.

-Game of Thrones: Fire & Blood mod for many great strat and battle models, set of voices and more. Check out this mod by Peaman, it is great.

- Warhammer Alt-Cut for the Warhammer animations, the dragon models and the mammoths.

-A Game of Ice and Fire mod for Attila Total War, the leader of it, the Scouse Sicario created most of the heads on the custom generals.

-Westeros: Age of Petty Kings and Age of Petty Kings: Ice and Fire for many of the buildings on the teach tree.

-Vltima Ratio who brought me into this mod by creating his amazing TV-show based models, without him wouldn’t be much interested on Westeros mods for Medieval 2 Total War. And of course, wouldn’t have worked on this submod.

-Sandy of Western Units Overhaul Mod for a few models, mainly weapons and some textures. Most of the human models are based on Sandy’s models.

-Mr.Nygren for helping me out during all the long process of creating the Retro mod for GoT Enhanced.

For any questions, suggestions or bug reports please go to: Discord.gg

Hope you like it!"

My video of the Retro Mod:

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; December 13, 2022 at 11:34 AM.

- The Havamal

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Game of Thrones: Total War - New thread for 5.6 - Released 2021-05-11! - Retro Submod by Firestorm released in 2022!

"Since the mod uses the 10 turns per year"
    in Retro Submod the script does not work

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Game of Thrones: Total War - New thread for 5.6 - Released 2021-05-11! - Retro Submod by Firestorm released in 2022!

characters age every 2 turns. the year changes every 10 moves. The script is similar to 5.6, but this problem is not there. how to fix?

Hi, I have installed the mod GOT retrosubmod 1.2. The mod itself work fine but I don't get any message events in the campaign. Have you got a solution?