Thread: [Feedback] Questions, Critiques and Requests

Zaar's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [Feedback] Questions, Critiques and Requests for 1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Menulo View Post
    Hey guys, is it possible to make some tier 5 buildings buildable for all factions (The temples only for the same culture i guess) but only at some locations? the great libraries at Alexandria and Pergamon for example.

this is one of the things i really like about TW warhammer, taking over a province and getting to build a unique building there. I know there are some unique harbours, but i have no idea how easy this is to implement for other buildings, and perhaps some need to be toned down a bit, but for me it would give allot more flavor to taking over new territories.

Anyhow, just an idea.
    have a good one.

Edit: word
    wasn´t it already in ShogunTW? Unique Buildings or was that "only" unique troops?

Going back to my food deficit and provincial specialization issue. So if I want a province to specialize in money making, I just build commerce buildings and PO buildings and ignore food buildings? I just don't station any army in the province to avoid starvation and casualties?

Why would your armies get attrition in an income province? Sure, supplies won't be that high but they sure should maintain several armies for a period of time...

Bucle_CT's Avatar Semisalis

Salve! old time player long time gone and now back here. It is very exicitng to see how this amazing mod has been kept on constant evolution and I can't wait for the comming new update.
    I have a question for the team, sorry if this has been previously asked and answered.

Is it possible and in your future plans to implement the war elephanst seen in Total War Arena? I find a bit dull that elephants and chariots still only have one crew member and I'd love to see more populated towers, like the ones seen in Arena.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Sadly not possible at the moment.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Please leave any questions, feedback, impressions, critiques or ideas for 1.2 in this thread.

If you have any smaller issues or questions, feedback from a campaign or issues you want to address that don't really require a new thread, please post them here - it helps us keep it organized and its easier to refer back to for us. Thanks!
    Hi, I'm having a problem with ally armies staying on my teritories forever and decreasing my growth and income, it happens after they go on enemy teritory to attack them but I get there first and ocupy the enemy city and if the enemy has no more teritories the army just stays on my land.

Try to give them a war target that is nearby if possible.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

What's the required rank to promote someone to Censor? (max level)

Age 52 and 18 battles won I think.

Suggestion.
    Bythinia et Pontus should be removed from Harsh Winter weather conditions. It is modern day Turkey. It is a warm country.

I don't know about the specifics of this area, but keep in mind that ancient climate conditions were different from the modern day.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus Smicarus View Post
    I don't know about the specifics of this area, but keep in mind that ancient climate conditions were different from the modern day.
    Extremely different in many cases. "Modern" day being the operative word. And in modern times the northern Black Sea, not all too far away, freezes so bad the Russians were able to walk across it to relieve/counterattack during the siege of Sevastopol.

I can't recruit Rhodian Slingers from my client state Rhodes?!

Quote Originally Posted by kpagcha View Post
    I can't recruit Rhodian Slingers from my client state Rhodes?!
    Do you mean as levies? The levy system assigns units to muster at random, so you might need several turns before a desired unit is available.

Playing as Maurya I just noticed that the population classes of elephant units are a bit inconsistent:

Mauryan Royal Bodyguard Elephants - 2nd population class
    Mauryan Armored Elephants - 3rd population class
    Mauryan Elephants - 2nd population class

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Do you mean as levies? The levy system assigns units to muster at random, so you might need several turns before a desired unit is available.

Really? Can you detail how that works exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by kpagcha View Post
    Really? Can you detail how that works exactly?
    I think it just selects random units from all the units that faction has access to theoretically, regardless if they can be recruited at that time or not for each province, this means that the available units can also vary differently per province and per turn.

I believe it selects a random unit from what the faction can recruit in that region/province

Augustus9260's Avatar Laetus

Hi there,

Just a little visual thing I noticed on my campaign after recruiting some Libyan Mercenary Infantry in Africa, which may well just be a consequence from the stats rework. Sorry if it's been addressed before.

The Libyan mercenaries have an armour value of 53 in my army, but visually they are wearing leopard skins, tunics, wicker shields, etc. This is in contrast to my Hastati, who have a lower armour value of 37, whilst actually wearing a metal chest plate and helmet. I've attached some screenshots which hopefully work. Also, no other mods installed. I'm not actually sure whether they perform as if having that armour, though they did defeat Libyan spearmen quite well. The link is: https://imgur.com/a/RDqQUcp

Thanks, probably just a stat oversight. Its hard to keep track of some of the AOR/Merc units