Page 90 of 378 FirstFirst ... 40658081828384858687888990919293949596979899100115140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 7556

Thread: [Feedback] Questions, Critiques and Requests

Default Re: [Feedback] Impressions, Critiques and Requests for 1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    Sure 12tpy,Ηardcore No Cai, Hardcore Pops, Slower movement mod etc
    But right now I'm playing with Data Venia Ygraine's submod. Which creates a slower-turtled campaign overall.
    Do you play with Legendary or the recommended difficulty setting?

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Fedual View Post
    Do you play with Legendary or the recommended difficulty setting?
    For Vanilla DEI the recommended Normal difficulty setting is mostly for battles, so for campaigns I usually go Hard or Very Hard with certain factions like Rome,Egypt etc
    For Data Venia DEI, Normal is a must since the campaigns are much harder and even impossible for some factions.

For Vanilla DEI the recommended Normal difficulty setting is mostly for battles, so for campaigns I usually go Hard or Very Hard with certain factions like Rome,Egypt etc
    For Data Venia DEI, Normal is a must since the campaigns are much harder and even impossible for some factions.
    I am playing DeI vanilla as Rome on Hard, do you know if it is possible to go Legendary for a more challenging experience, or will the game start freaking out and make it easier for me instead of harder?

I am playing DeI vanilla as Rome on Hard, do you know if it is possible to go Legendary for a more challenging experience, or will the game start freaking out and make it easier for me instead of harder?
    I'm not sure cause I haven't used Legendary for ages, but I think with the current (1.2 Diplomacy) setup, Legendary will be too much.

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    Moderator Emeritus

I'm having a bit of trouble with constant 'low regional supplies' in my provinces. There are no armies present in the province but still the supplies don't seem to be regenerating, even with farms built? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

remember that teutenburg forest short documentary they made with rome 2? its on youtube, where the hell can i get a forth like that? someone please make one lol. Also, can you put in back the trimuph celebrations video? Just make it achievable after winning a certain amount of battles or beating a powerful tribe etc

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto View Post
    I'm having a bit of trouble with constant 'low regional supplies' in my provinces. There are no armies present in the province but still the supplies don't seem to be regenerating, even with farms built? Thanks in advance.
    Hey mate.
    Do you have a granary depot ???
    Supplies are working normally for me right now. Any other mods installed and STEAM or Manual DEI version ???

Cheers

I always make sure i have 2-3 green(cow or wheat) food buildings in EACH province, with 2-3 yellow public order buildings... and it really helps prevent ever having food problems. Trust me. Plus you make bank from all the agriculture bonuses.

This is my consistent blueprint.

KAM
    have you ever thought about adding Urban Cohort and auxiliary Balearic/Rhodian slingers to roman army unit roster? Would be great to see those units in the mod.
    Last edited by Roma Invicta753; June 15, 2017 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma Invicta753 View Post
    KAM
    have you ever thought about adding Urban Cohort and auxiliary Balearic/Rhodian slingers to roman army unit roster? Would be great to see those units in the mod.
    I don't think we'll be adding Urban Cohorts, but we already have auxiliary Balearic and Rhodian Slingers. You just have to build an auxiliary barracks in the right place.

I'm not sure cause I haven't used Legendary for ages, but I think with the current (1.2 Diplomacy) setup, Legendary will be too much.
    Yeah i tried 30 turns with Legendary, it's not fun at all, diplomacy is all screwed up, better to go with the recommended hard difficulty instead, or I think normal is recommended but that just makes it a steamrollercoaster

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Roma Invicta753 View Post
    KAM
    Urban Cohorts were not part of regular army and you would not see them outside of Rome. Balearic and Rhodian slingers are already in Roman army as auxiliary.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto View Post
    Just leave the region alone for several turns the supplies issue would go away. What I am having problem with is that hot summer kills off my garrisons in deep desert regions. Aren't they locals? Don't they know where to find a shade to stay away from the sun? It also seems a little illogical that extreme summers can kill locals but extreme winters don't do anything to locals up north.

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Urban Cohorts were not part of regular army and you would not see them outside of Rome. Balearic and Rhodian slingers are already in Roman army as auxiliary.
    Fully agreed. Urban cohorts were like city police, not really a field army unit. But the unit I really want back is Germanic bear fighter like the one we had in Rome 1 and RS2.

KAM
    well, it is true that they were not part of the regular army but what about Vigiles, they used to be firefighters in Rome, not regular warriors. So since Vigiles are in the mod, I thought about adding Urban Cohorts as well, but never mind.

Yeah i tried 30 turns with Legendary, it's not fun at all, diplomacy is all screwed up, better to go with the recommended hard difficulty instead, or I think normal is recommended but that just makes it a steamrollercoaster
    Normal is recommended for Battles mostly. For Campaigns you could crank it up to Hard-Very Hard if you're playing with a big faction. For example I prefer Very Hard and Harcdore Mod when I'm playing the Romans.(Normal Battles always).

Just experienced rage quit in a long time. The supply system with the steppe tribe is infuriating. Am I doing something wrong?

The precarious function of the supply train that increase global food chain but the food chain doesn't have an effect of on supply production has me asking what's the point of food surplus if it can't feed an army?
    Raiding is all good and great until the enemy is out of supply, and my territory is also out of food - the reason of raiding in the first place.

I seriously would like to see food surplus has an effect on supply, like the same equation the agriculture building has.

Normal is recommended for Battles mostly. For Campaigns you could crank it up to Hard-Very Hard if you're playing with a big faction. For example I prefer Very Hard and Harcdore Mod when I'm playing the Romans.(Normal Battles always).
    Normal battles? that is just waaaaaaay to easy I need it at very hard all the time

Normal battles? that is just waaaaaaay to easy I need it at very hard all the time
    I understand, but be aware that DEI was created for Normal battle difficulty, which means if you wanna play the mod as the developers created it, you should stay with Normal.
    Anything above that will create various issues to the battle balance.
    @KAM is much more able to explain it of course.

Higher than Normal will just buff the stats of the IA.If you like that, go ahead you are free