Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328353368369370371372373374375376377378
Results 7,541 to 7,556 of 7556

Thread: [Feedback] Questions, Critiques and Requests

Default Re: [Feedback] Questions, Critiques and Requests

Hello everyone. Any glimpse of a chance that Rome II can have a huge map like RTR: Imperium Surrectum?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

No plans for that.

At the moment Rome 2 campaign modding is still not possible as Rome 2 has no battle map editors so even if you would use these new tools for Attial, you would get CTD or huge bugs when fighting in added terrain.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

I do apologize if this has already been covered before. I've searched and searched but haven't had any luck.

Where is Cleopatra's son and heir? Was he removed for a reason or is this an oversight? I haven't been able to locate any reference to him being removed for this mod. So if I'm the first to make the suggestion, could he be restored?

Hi! Has Imperator Augustus campaign less scripts or features than regular Grand Campaign? I realized my campaigns in Aug are much easier usually than the ones in GC

Hello, your mod is the best for me.

Any Sub mod to increase buildings slots in each city ? I see screens where city have 10 slots... but i have no link for mods/sub mods. Thx
    RTW 1 fan - betrayed, disillusioned, disgusted with Rome 2.
    My thematic camping project on autonomy ==> http://www.camping-la-ressource.fr/

Quick question,i can not choose any Desert Kingdoms factions in campaign or custom battles,they simply are not showing.Every other faction is there,i could choose them on previous versions but not this latest,i own all DLC so that's not the issue and everything else about the mod is working fine,anyone got any ideas as to why this is happening?

After a little digging it seems i do not own that one DLC which is rubbish because i purchased every DLC and as i said i played them in previous versions.......strange.
    Last edited by Wulfgardt; August 18, 2023 at 05:09 AM.

''THE WARRIORS WERE PAINTED BLUE AND OF A FEARSOME APPEARANCE''

Hi, i have another request ; new diplomatic option please, with possibility to give an city to an allie (utility when you allie lost all city, he have just one boat to survive...) ; and possibility to request city if ennemy want peace etc...
    And my last question, as a new request ; increase possibility to build with more slots, and create lot of news buildings
    RTW 1 fan - betrayed, disillusioned, disgusted with Rome 2.
    My thematic camping project on autonomy ==> http://www.camping-la-ressource.fr/

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

You can't add more options like that. If you go to submods, there is a scripted one that lets you get but not give, cities from AI.

As for slots, we are not planning to add more. Whole process takes a lot of time and if not done with a lot of care, can create crashes.

Main reaon why we won't increase is that all building bonuses were made with current limited slots in mind.
    We have increased the limit a bit so that all capitals have 6 and all minors have 4 slots as it does not break building balance that much.
    Current building effect entries are 50k+ lines, that would need to be manually adjusted to work properly with more slots.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

NerZhulen's Avatar Ordinarius

Any plans to support the augustus campaign? or the empire divided one?

Does Dresden's Hardcore submod still work on 1.3.2 or 1.3.3?

How does using a general as a city governor work nowadays? I swear in the past if you put a general (with no units) in a city they acted as a governor of sorts and got experience for doing so. I've had some generals doing that in my current save, but I've just realized they haven't gained any experience at all and it has been like 20 turns. Am I wasting my time? Does this no longer exist? Is there any benefit to leaving a general in a city?

Quote Originally Posted by Bork View Post
    How does using a general as a city governor work nowadays? I swear in the past if you put a general (with no units) in a city they acted as a governor of sorts and got experience for doing so. I've had some generals doing that in my current save, but I've just realized they haven't gained any experience at all and it has been like 20 turns. Am I wasting my time? Does this no longer exist? Is there any benefit to leaving a general in a city?
    Disregard! I was looking at the army's xp, not the characters! Working as expected.

vietanh797's Avatar Domesticus

Anyone found Thrake regions with -37% taxes? i have 0 income from them so it's annoying and pointless to take that region
    Empire II and Medieval III pls

Is there 12 turns per year mod which works with Rise of Republic? Standard mod seems to be working only on Grand Campaign.

I am really enjoying this mod but one thing that ruins it for me are endless scripted wars that stick you in a conflict that there's no way out of for 100 turns or more until total anihilation of the enemy. Specifically Carthage and Rome. The war starts trough a scripted event, thats awesome, a bit of history, but then as Rome there is nothing to do but fight Carthage spam after spam and destroy them wholesale in one single war while invading all of its territories because they refuse peace no matter what. I would really like a way for scripted peace as well to allow for several separate wars between Carthage and Rome and also to allow Rome or Carthage both to spice up their experience by actually fighting something and someone different. Maybe an event that once Sicily and Sardinia are taken there can be peace between the two until they start clashing again in Iberia?

Can't seem to get the DeI Discord working for couple of days. Only can see the welcome and rules sections. Any had same issue?