Page 2 of 320 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

I think that is the only map with those problems so sadly autoresolve for Knossos ; P
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

Had two crashes
    1. opposing army attacked my patrol army (which was near another enemy army) crashed in loading.
    2. I disbanded a army and it crashed
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

Quote Originally Posted by Farrell View Post
    You mean this problem its a problem of CA? its possible because i never fighting this faction and this the first time i see that bug^^
    Yes, this is a problem with the Knossos battlemap on the IA campaign map. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it.

How is it possible that by having less money that what the units cost, I can still recruit them????
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Patrician

You have more money then the units costs. You have 911, while the unit costs 888. Where is the bug?

Nimble's Avatar Libertus

He probably thinks his income for next turn is his treasury
    Last edited by Nimble; January 06, 2017 at 10:31 AM.

Nabata has two units which has same name-Farasin Khafif.

sorry my bad
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Does anybody think elephants (in my case, Epyrus elephants) are too strong? They only have casualties when throwing javelins. If not, even with Spears (príncipes or somthing similar), I've found them unbeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by RollingWave View Post
    Had two crashes
    1. opposing army attacked my patrol army (which was near another enemy army) crashed in loading.
    2. I disbanded a army and it crashed
    Disbanding an entire army can causes crashes if you do it all at once with the population system. Its an unfortunate bug we have encountered before.

Crashing while loading into a battle is usually a missing animation entry of some type, which usually means a mod conflict (like better arrows/missiles or better horses).

Quote Originally Posted by Chow_Total_War View Post
    Does anybody think elephants (in my case, Epyrus elephants) are too strong? They only have casualties when throwing javelins. If not, even with Spears (príncipes or somthing similar), I've found them unbeatable.
    Elephants - we are still working on balancing these and war dogs. They are problematic in our new system.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Patrician

Elephants take casulaties in melee and quite high, just dont expect levies, even with spears to stand a chance. Their damage is not linked to their stats, I can't yet figure out from which their damage comes from.

Patrician

Elephants take casulaties in melee and quite high, just dont expect levies, even with spears to stand a chance. Their damage is not linked to their stats, I can't yet figure out from which their damage comes from. Axes and sicles are the best weapons against them.

Not sure if its a bug, but playing as Makedon, my poor ol' faction leader Antigonos is being stabbed to death by his political rivals. I can't really get him to do anything before he's wounded for 4 turns. Even when he's just a stateman he gets wounded again and again. Poor guy must be full of holes.

Sometimes in battle the AI will fight in diagonal instead of charging full on. I have even seen 2 enemy units each in diagonal fighting my one unit, forming a weird triangle lol. Are they doing this to try and punch a hole in my line? Or is it unintended?

I guess this is the place to post this kind of feedback? If you want it somewhere else please tell me. Loving the changes so far, you guys outdid yourselves again.

As rome when i reach the polybian reforms i am unable to update my units, so i am forced to recruit them again in order to get the new types of troops. Also upon reaching the reforms i am still able to recruit camillan troops.
    Last edited by juanplay; January 06, 2017 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suas View Post
    Not sure if its a bug, but playing as Makedon, my poor ol' faction leader Antigonos is being stabbed to death by his political rivals. I can't really get him to do anything before he's wounded for 4 turns. Even when he's just a stateman he gets wounded again and again. Poor guy must be full of holes.

Sometimes in battle the AI will fight in diagonal instead of charging full on. I have even seen 2 enemy units each in diagonal fighting my one unit, forming a weird triangle lol. Are they doing this to try and punch a hole in my line? Or is it unintended?

I guess this is the place to post this kind of feedback? If you want it somewhere else please tell me. Loving the changes so far, you guys outdid yourselves again.
    We actually decreased political action occurences by the AI in 1.2, so you may have just had bad luck there. Although, at certain political power levels the occurences will happen more often. You can check your government type by mousing over the faction effect bundle icon in the faction screen and checking your political party power effects in that screen also.

Quote Originally Posted by juanplay View Post
    As rome when i reach the polybian reforms i am unable to update my units, so i am forced to recruit them again in order to get the new types of troops. Also upon reaching the reforms i am still able to recruit camillan troops.
    Have you researched the unit upgrade technology (purple technology)? Also have you hit end turn at least once after the reforms?
    Last edited by Dresden; January 06, 2017 at 02:29 PM.

I knew i was missing something, it has been a long time since i played DEI, thanks for the fix and sorry for the distraction.

No problem, we appreciate any and all help with testing! So thanks to everyone who helps report issues.

Is it possible to improve loading times?

Actually we massively improved loading times in 1.2 We redid the reforms system so loading saves and loads between battle and campaign are much faster now. They used to be even slower in previous mod versions.

----

Edit -- Also just so everyone knows - right now razing a minor township will cause its main building to disappear (it doesn't really disappear, but its deactivated). I am working on a fix now for that.
    Last edited by Dresden; January 06, 2017 at 02:47 PM.

Minor problem with the politics tab for Taksashila: your faction's political influence only shows the %, with empty parenthises beside it where the numbers of people in support of your faction should be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170106205728_1.jpg