Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Antiochos VII Sidetes View Post
    Hey so I just loaded up the new version after a couple-month hiatus from DeI, and ALL of Carthage's unit cards are a vanilla marine naval unit.

How do I fix this? Never seen this before.
    Start by giving us more information than this. The problem is on your end. Make sure to use all parts of the mod

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Hey so I just loaded up the new version after a couple-month hiatus from DeI, and ALL of Carthage's unit cards are a vanilla marine naval unit.

How do I fix this? Never seen this before.
    1.2.3 added 2 new Steam parts, so make sure you have the whole collection on Steam, or make sure you've downloaded the latest part 1 and 2 from the forums.

Okay so all I did was download part 1 -- I thought that was the only part that gets updated when new versions come out. I guess i'll redownload 2.

Other than that, I don't know what else to say.

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Okay so all I did was download part 1 -- I thought that was the only part that gets updated when new versions come out. I guess i'll redownload 2.

We do occasionally update more than just campaign effects.
    For our and also your own sake. Make sure that you have made sure to have a proper installement of the mod before reporting a bug.
    And if your problem still persist. Make sure you dont have mod conflicts

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Part 2 contains most of the visual assets, and since 1.2.3 added quite a lot of those, it was updated as well.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

When Bug reporting make sure to fully state the mod-submods (all of them) used, version, STEAM or forum download etc
    It helps us and you tremendously.

SUBMODS
    12TPY
    DEI Softcore
    DEIReducedUpkeepCosts
    Dresden Sack Liberate Option
    No PO Penalty Garrison
    DEI 1
    DEI 2

Not sure if this is an issue with the game itself and not the mod but so far all newly born male children from the family tree end up dying in their young age, 6 kids have died, 2 aged 0, 2 aged 3, 1 aged 4 and 5. Also i'm only able to send my female children in the family for tutoring, But the message that pops up shows " he will come back when he is of age" HE.
    Once again not sure if this is on the mod side of things since when i did a basic search on google about my problem, No topics or threads show up related to mine.

Anyways thank you for your effort DEI TEAM!

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

^ Just bad luck I think

Check into data_rome2 (not DeI) > db > campaign_variables > family_infant_mortality....
    Here you can find and mod the % value for dying every turn (should be, I think).
    By default is 10% (and is very high imo)

This pack will set 3% for very young (dunno till what age is considered very young) and 1% for young
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/3bi7vm...dying_%25.pack
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; August 28, 2018 at 09:05 AM.

i have one issue.i play as rome and i was fighting a city battle with garrison units against etruscans in the city in armicium(sry for wrong name,the northern town next to veneti).while fighting my garrison ship units refuse to land on the shores even after repeatedly clicking to land on the shore.they just keep on rotating instead of landing then when i tried to order them to fire from their ships they even dont do that.

Civis

Im un able to retrain my rome hastati or any unit as Rome into late... yet I can recruit both.

Civis

Also I am unable to do anything but recon with spies.. and all agents for that matter. im using the latest patch, latest divide et impera, data vania, kams alternative(dardo update) , and culutral tensio

Quote Originally Posted by T2av View Post
    Also I am unable to do anything but recon with spies.. and all agents for that matter. im using the latest patch, latest divide et impera, data vania, kams alternative(dardo update) , and culutral tensio
    Did you download Cultural tensio from Steam or the forums? Agent skills were bugged until my last update.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

You use ton of different submods that most likely were never meant to go together, hence why you have issues. For example data venia as far as I am aware, was not updated in months.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Currently the Colosseum provides less of a public order bonus than the tier below it. Seems like a mistake to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheKlever View Post
    Currently the Colosseum provides less of a public order bonus than the tier below it. Seems like a mistake to me.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T2av View Post
    I don't know if Data venia has been updated for a long time?
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIELDWALLLOVER View Post
    SUBMODS
    12TPY
    DEI Softcore
    DEIReducedUpkeepCosts
    Dresden Sack Liberate Option
    No PO Penalty Garrison
    DEI 1
    DEI 2

Not sure if this is an issue with the game itself and not the mod but so far all newly born male children from the family tree end up dying in their young age, 6 kids have died, 2 aged 0, 2 aged 3, 1 aged 4 and 5. Also i'm only able to send my female children in the family for tutoring, But the message that pops up shows " he will come back when he is of age" HE.
    Once again not sure if this is on the mod side of things since when i did a basic search on google about my problem, No topics or threads show up related to mine.

Anyways thank you for your effort DEI TEAM!
    I will check out the mortality rates, I actually lowered them from vanilla quite a bit.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Data Venia hasn't been updated sincec January 2018 I believe.

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Thanks

I don't know if Data venia has been updated for a long time?

I will check out the mortality rates, I actually lowered them from vanilla quite a bit.
    sorry, I was at work when I wrote that , I meant de_ai_arbitriis

Civis

downloaded it from you mr dardo21, everything I download it from you, as you are my goto guy for updating the nonupdated.

Sonny WiFiHr's Avatar Campidoctor

Carpetani do not produce units. 4 campaign in row .

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    ^ Just bad luck I think

Check into data_rome2 (not DeI) > db > campaign_variables > family_infant_mortality....
    Here you can find and mod the % value for dying every turn (should be, I think).
    By default is 10% (and is very high imo)

This pack will set 3% for very young (dunno till what age is considered very young) and 1% for young
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/3bi7vm...dying_%25.pack
    That's good to know man, really appreciate the fact that you even made an effort of a mod pack just for my situation! will try it out. Thank you!