Page 16 of 320 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425264166116 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Yeah, the map for Crete in the IA campaign is broken. I am working on a workaround for this so that Crete uses Athens map. The downside will be that you wont be able to recruit siege units and it will be walled, but the upside is ...it wont crash
    I think you should add this to the OP. This is the 4th time that this has been reported. Gets a bit repetitive to answer that bug.

Hyrkanian Hillmen is available for Kartli in custom battle but not in campaign.

I think Edetani has a bit messed up recruitment of infantry. First level barracks give nothing but skirmishers and Iberian medium infantry is possible to recruit directly from first level village. It is grayed out but I can still recruit them.

Kartli and Colchis I think have some units in custom battle that aren't actually supposed to be in their rosters. We should look into that.

And we should probably take a look at all the new factions' recruitment options in the campaign in more detail to make sure they all make sense.

The supply system doesn't seem to be working for some reason! Oh the horror! (Let me a play around with the load order and delete any other mod first)

Hello, DeI team!
    I found bug in last fix. It is about Roman units. When they spent javelins, they stiil have animation, like he hold pilum. I know, that you have deleted additional pilum, but, unfortunately, it doesn't solve problem completely. I hope you will fix it
    And a little question about melee weapon. You have deleted empty scabbard and now swords just hang on the side of a belt. It doesn't look nice, because weapon model passes through the unit's texture. Maybe better to make melee weapon invisible, when unit have ammo?

I'm having trouble with submods (using Steam). The 12 TPY + all factions playable is shown in my mod manager, but it doesn't work at all.

The hardcore mod disappears from data folder as soon as I launch the game. Only the second version works. Are there any fixes for that?

Edit: Changing the filenames seems to have helped, the mods work now.
    Last edited by Magas of Cyrene; January 15, 2017 at 08:05 AM.

The rebel faction that spawns on Corsica is called "Sardinian Rebels" and the rebel faction that spawns on Sardinia is called "Corsican Rebels".

Skoran's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    Yep, it's the "reinstate legacy" option. But oh, I see what the problem is here. He re-recruited the old general to a new army while the old army was still led by a new general. To solve this, disband the old general - he'll return to your general pool. Next turn find the new general, go to his details tab, and click the "replace" button. Find the old general and you're set.
    Tested this: it makes him lose all his skills.

Mepper's Avatar Foederatus

Just a minor bug: If you liberate the city Ikonion, you get the faction Ikonion, which has the same icon as Pergamon.

Iceni’s sword master sometimes carry a shield, sometimes the shield dispear.And they ofter carry two sword,one in hand,the other on the belt.Is it a bug?or just engine’s limitation

Laetus

Not sure bug or feature
    As Roxolani besieging Kath. Earlier researched 1level siege hold out bonuses, siege time 2 turns (8-6 with raiding army nearby), cant build more then one type siege equipment - ookeeeey
    AI sally out after 2nd turn but battle starts as assault walls battle. what?
    if its a feature what the purpose in decreasing holdout time?
    tnx

Libertus

I'm playing with Roma, I conquered Gaul Cisalpine
    glad I was able to recruit the version late infantry and cavalry units then these are gone now I can only recruit those starting why?

Libertus

Imperium 3
    257 BC
    Round 61

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

Just updated to the latest version to see how Kaledonoi plays (big improvement so far) but I noticed that I can build a britannic religious building and a mainland celtic religious building.

Libertus

excuse me I'm wrong thread, I'm playing to version 1.1

Quote Originally Posted by cyberVIP View Post
    Not sure bug or feature
    As Roxolani besieging Kath. Earlier researched 1level siege hold out bonuses, siege time 2 turns (8-6 with raiding army nearby), cant build more then one type siege equipment - ookeeeey
    AI sally out after 2nd turn but battle starts as assault walls battle. what?
    if its a feature what the purpose in decreasing holdout time?
    tnx
    If the AI knows they are about to have to surrender, they will often sally out.
    Quote Originally Posted by zhouhaiyang View Post
    Iceni’s sword master sometimes carry a shield, sometimes the shield dispear.And they ofter carry two sword,one in hand,the other on the belt.Is it a bug?or just engine’s limitation
    Thanks I will check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mepper View Post
    Just a minor bug: If you liberate the city Ikonion, you get the faction Ikonion, which has the same icon as Pergamon.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinis View Post
    The rebel faction that spawns on Corsica is called "Sardinian Rebels" and the rebel faction that spawns on Sardinia is called "Corsican Rebels".
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Geralt of Rivia View Post
    Hello, DeI team!
    I found bug in last fix. It is about Roman units. When they spent javelins, they stiil have animation, like he hold pilum. I know, that you have deleted additional pilum, but, unfortunately, it doesn't solve problem completely. I hope you will fix it
    And a little question about melee weapon. You have deleted empty scabbard and now swords just hang on the side of a belt. It doesn't look nice, because weapon model passes through the unit's texture. Maybe better to make melee weapon invisible, when unit have ammo?
    Yeah, maybe we will re-add those back for now. We have to decide what we are doing with them, they may need changed animations
    Quote Originally Posted by hippacrocafish View Post
    Just updated to the latest version to see how Kaledonoi plays (big improvement so far) but I noticed that I can build a britannic religious building and a mainland celtic religious building.
    Thanks!

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Geralt of Rivia View Post
    Hello, DeI team!
    Javelins we can probably fix with animation changes, the sword on belt cannot be fixed and we are limited to how it is shown. But at least scabbards are gone so they dont wear a sword and empty scabbard now...

Tarantine Colonial Levies have 0 ammunition - I'm guessing they're not supposed to have javelins at all?
    Last edited by Magas of Cyrene; January 15, 2017 at 02:47 PM.

Hi Dresden and company -- I found a couple more bugs in the Pontic unit roster.

Firstly, when the Thureos reform hits the Epilektoi tes Ankyras unit upgrades to the MUCH weaker Thureos Sword sword unit. This doesn't make a lot of sense, as the Galatians are completely different. I assume this is not intentional.

Secondly, the Trapezountian Swordsmen unit, which I love (Pontos starts with one and i've had it all campaign) seems to be completely non-recruitable altogether. I have the highest barracks+reforms and it's nowhere to be found, which is quite a shame.

Just thought I'd notify you guys.

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Maegfaer View Post
    Not sure if a bug, but Antigonid Basilikoi Peltastai only have an ammo count of 1, which seems weird as they're described as being skirmishers. Right now they don't seem to function differently from other sword units.
    They are not really a skirmisher unit but part of royal guard. They acted as Phalanx or as Heavy infnatry depending on the need.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod