Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Yarev View Post
    Growth bar (population) sometimes disapear
    That happened before - I assumed it was a part of the (old) Mod! Lots of trouble growing my Capital(s) until I learned that recruiting/replenishing was tied to Region and not Province!
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

Quote Originally Posted by ur-Lord Tedric View Post
    That happened before - I assumed it was a part of the (old) Mod! Lots of trouble growing my Capital(s) until I learned that recruiting/replenishing was tied to Region and not Province!
    I know that recruiting/replenishing was tied to Region and not Province, its because of every region has its own population, but what I'm refering is the growth bar that indicates the next pop surplus sometimes disapears.

I have only DEI mod and its the newest one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarev View Post
    I know that recruiting/replenishing was tied to Region and not Province, its because of every region has its own population, but what I'm refering is the growth bar that indicates the next pop surplus sometimes disapears.

I have only DEI mod and its the newest one.
    Yes indeed - that's what I was suggesting. It disappeared in the previous version of the Mod too.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

{Up to date Steam version - NO other Mods ever....}

Polybian reforms occurred at Turn 39/40 - First 'special' research has NOT yet been completed - BOTH Early & Late units are recruitable.

** Upgrades, however, are not yet possible. Rorarii (Both) have now appeared on Roster; but only outisde Roma.
    Last edited by ur-Lord Tedric; June 26, 2018 at 07:06 AM.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yes, that is why it is mandatory to research it as soon as you start the game. Even first pop up when you start campaign says that. That tech allows reform to work as intended.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Yes, that is why it is mandatory to research it as soon as you start the game. Even first pop up when you start campaign says that. That tech allows reform to work as intended.
    Interesting response - for I am afraid that statement is not true...

There is NO first pop-up covering this part of the Mod. If there was once - there is no longer (started a new campaign just to check).

When you look at the Technology Tree at those tech's - this is a verbatim quote - "This technology enables upgrades for most of the Roman Units and some AoR units as well. You can research the technology anytime, if you started a save game with a Reform already achieved, you have to research the techology to fix your save game."

The bolding and underlining is mine. Curiously, the last part of the statement seems, however, to confirm what seems to be necessary.

I strongly urge that the tech description be re-written in much clearer English.

In line with the odd other starting tech (depends on faction and nation) - is it not possible to pre-enable them?

Quote Originally Posted by ur-Lord Tedric View Post
    There is NO first pop-up covering this part of the Mod. If there was once - there is no longer (started a new campaign just to check).

Thank you - I have seen that pop-up in the past. It did not come up when I started a new campaign.

It DOES NOT say you have to research it first; which still makes my point.

I am sorry if this has seemingly become known and practiced since the first iteration of the Mod - but us newbies need to know. Better English would help tremendously - in both places.

You don't have to research it first, you have to make sure that you research it to upgrade units to higher reform levels. So it makes sense that you upgrade to it before or after a reform is triggered. I made that screenshot an hour ago after your comment, it appears the first time you start recruiting units, not when you start the new campaign.

There's a problem with the Arverni reforms. After I reached them, I upgraded to the Kingetoi (late) and the Solduroi (late), but I could no longer recruit Cauaros (Gallic Champions) even though I've built level 3 barracks. Also I don't know how to recruit Arjoi (Late Gallic nobles) after the reforms, because they don't appear anywhere in the barracks preview.

The champions are locked to the pre-reform era, the recruitment rows for the late nobles seems to be missing, i think they're normally recruitable from the warlord hall but I've found no record of the unit whatsoever in the table.

I believe they are a commander only unit.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I believe they are a commander only unit.
    I the custom battle screen, the Arjoi are featured both as a commander unit and as a sword unit (late Arjoi) or spear unit (early Arjoi)

Probably just missing then, I can add them.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

The Liby-Phoenician hoplites mustn't be in the right class, because they don't get any xp buff from the +1 or +2 to heavy infantry recruits that other hoplites get for Carthage from the main barracks.
    Last edited by KennyTheKlever; June 27, 2018 at 08:45 PM.

Your two new mods threw me for a loop. Spent about two days trying to figure out why my game got bugged. Glad for the updates! But (grin) Imperium isn't increasing. My indicator bar shows I should be at the next level. My memory shows I should be at the next level. But I'm not.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Jullious View Post
    Your two new mods threw me for a loop. Spent about two days trying to figure out why my game got bugged. Glad for the updates! But (grin) Imperium isn't increasing. My indicator bar shows I should be at the next level. My memory shows I should be at the next level. But I'm not.
    Α mod conflict probably.
    PS
    Two new mods ?

9 & 10. I've been playing with 1-8 for years it seems. So was surprised to find my game broke. I assumed it was on Steam's for about a day and a half as I tried uninstalling and reinstalling steam. Finally I realized I needed to subscribe to two new ones to fix them all.

I will try deleting all 10 and resubscribing.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Jullious View Post
    9 & 10. I've been playing with 1-8 for years it seems. So was surprised to find my game broke. I assumed it was on Steam's for about a day and a half as I tried uninstalling and reinstalling steam. Finally I realized I needed to subscribe to two new ones to fix them all.

I will try deleting all 10 and resubscribing.
    Seriously now ? Just use the Forums 2 pack version instead, so you could have our latest beta as well.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or a mod conflict, or what, but when the Satrapy rebellion script happened, two satrapies stayed loyal: Lydia, and Harauvatis. Which is unfortunate since, as Baktria, Harauvatis is the one I want to declare war on since they hold one of the regions in my capital province. Or maybe they were historically loyal and aren't supposed to be affected? Their immediate neighbor, Haraiva is fighting for its freedom as are ll the others except the two I mentioned.

Would be surprised if it's a conflict since my order is light:

Cultural Tensio
    De AI Arbitris
    Alternative Economy
    1.2.3c pack1 and pack2.