Page 317 of 320 FirstFirst ... 217267292307308309310311312313314315316317318319320 LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 6389

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] Bug Reports

I got bug when landing naval,there alway has 1 ship stuck forever in landing,the AI wont attack that unit because the animation landing of that ship not finish,i cant do anything for that ship too and if i lose battle i need to wait 20min to timeout and got drawn.

So, I've never done this before, but I created this account just so I could report this annoying bug. I hope this is the right place. When playing as the Scythians (not sure if it also triggers for the other Steppe horse factions), I've noticed that at a certain point generals boost cavalry archer's firing range to the moon. I believe I narrowed it down last night to the fourth or fifth promotion for generals (haven't tried it with female generals, but I assume it would also apply). When you promote a general to this level, in addition to other boosts, it lists a bonus to archer's firing range. I believe this is the culprit, as before my horse archers would have a range of 150-180ish (depending on other range boosts already in effect), but after promotion of the general, every cavalry archer unit in the army now has a range of 900+. The general is over 1000.

Its weird, I think last night I noticed that the first promotion of a general to a level with this promotion boost ('increase range for archers' I believe is the wording) does not bork the range, but the second promotion after gaining this boost definitely does. I'll do a little more testing tonight probably. Also, this huge range increase does not seem to affect normal archers, only cavalry archers. Also not sure if it affects cavalry javalineers, I didn't notice. It seemed random at first, like files were being corrupted, as my faction leader that starts with an army and I fought the majority of my battles with never had this problem. It wasn't until I realized that the faction leader you start with never gets promoted, because he's already king, that i narrowed it down to the promotion mechanic.

Now some may ask what the big deal is, that having like howitzer range on cavalry archers would be amazing. Well, apart from me wanting to fight fair and not cheese my way to victory, 900+ range on archer units mean that, unless you further micromanage every unit by disabling and re-enabling free fire when they get closer, they begin firing nonstop as soon as the battle begins. And with a flight time of up to 10 seconds or more, most arrows completely miss their target. Even the AI, whether intentional or not, does a decent job of changing direction and/or speed somewhat frequently, especially cavalry. This means that my cavalry can easily fire 5-10 useless volleys before the range closes and proper dueling begins, being half empty and having caused no real casualties. This puts the player at a mild disadvantage.

It's not game breaking our insurmountable, but it is mildly annoying and unrealistic to the point where I scrapped my campaign and started over, only to have the issue crop up again. I hope it's just an incorrect number in a line of code or something, and can be fixed in the next patch, as the only option right now is to deal with this annoying and ammo wasting bug or never promote any of your generals past level 4 or 5 of their career path. I would maybe assume that if this archer range boost is in the career paths of generals in the other two nomad factions, this is also an issue for them. It is a shame, as the Scythians and other Steppe factions provide a very different and unique campaign compared to factions dealing primarily in foot units, but this bug immediately ruins the immersion and mandates more micromanaging than necessary. I'll be happy to answer any questions or help guide you to exactly where I think the bug originates, if the above isn't clear enough. Thank you.

Laetus

"in the campaign of emperor augustus" some legionarii classici and legionarii veterani classici are without shield.

Laetus

Hi,
    is it expected situation in 1.3.1 that
    1. Regional Supplies can be negative ? Is not a bug ?
    Should this value be limited to get only down to value 0, but not below 0 ?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nob1e67uf0...ply-2.png?dl=0

2. Also, I've encountered that some pictures of units overlap each other, and some units card's are placed outside UI window - in Holosideros Barracks building description. Is it also an expected situation ?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2wtndpuns...ks-UI.png?dl=0

all update have been done; I play Parthia, turn < 50, unable to occupy or liberate(even by other faction) Phrada/MAKA (game would crush)

Quote Originally Posted by highwindmx View Post
    all update have been done; I play Parthia, turn < 50, unable to occupy or liberate(even by other faction) Phrada/MAKA (game would crush)
    same bug when I play Bactria

here is my save file (renamed as txt file due to platform limitation)
    「autosave.txt」https://www.aliyundrive.com/s/5ewYmhHMBPP 点击链接保存,或者复制本段内容,打开「阿里云盘」APP ,无需下载极速在线查看,视频原画倍速播放。https://www.aliyundrive.com/s/5ewYmhHMBPP

「autosave.txt」https://www.aliyundrive.com/s/5ewYmhHMBPP 点击链接保存,或者复制本段内容,打开「阿里云盘」APP ,无需下载极速在线查看,视频原画倍速播放。
    「autosave.txt」https://www.aliyundrive.com/s/5ewYmhHMBPP 点击链接保存,或者复制本段内容,打开「阿里云盘」APP ,无需下载极速在线查看,视频原画倍速播放。

Hi! Some units of Maurians have graphical bugs. I mean their swordsmen in "last" tier. Unfortunately I can not paste the screenshot here - it is crash of the web-page when I do it.
    Can you check it please?

The game crashes at the end of the turn. To replicate, load the saved game, press "End of turn", decline all the diplomacy requests, then you'll briefly see the faction Ardiaie being attacked by Daorsei or Delmetae and CRASH.

I've disabled all the other mods, tried many times and it keeps crashing at the end of the turn. Can you please help?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Draknof View Post
    The game crashes at the end of the turn. To replicate, load the saved game, press "End of turn", decline all the diplomacy requests, then you'll briefly see the faction Ardiaie being attacked by Daorsei or Delmetae and CRASH.

I've disabled all the other mods, tried many times and it keeps crashing at the end of the turn. Can you please help?
    I just got the idea of hiding the CPU moves in the options. Didn't solve the problem

Hey guys, I got tones of crashes today, some during battles, somHey guys, I got tones of crashes today, some during battles, some on campaign map. No other mods ever installed, tried to reinstall everything - but for me game after marian reform (playing rome) became unplayable. Help?
    crashes.rar

Hello! As Far as I understand Kavakaza Sparabara (AOR_62_Caucasian_Levies) don't have their weapons (spear 1). I'll be very thankfull for advice how to fix it? With the regards for your work!

DeI 1.3.1 Imperator Augustus All facions playable Multiplayer campaign. (Mascat vs. Himyar). There are wierd mercenary units (Mercernary Arabian Cavalry, Mercernary Arabian Spearmen) with only english name and bloated stats.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Friendlies raiding my own territory - game killing bug. I know the team has to be aware of it, but perhaps don't often see it this bad. Playing Augusts as Antonius, so many client states. Have these allied armies all over the empire and recently both Judea and Nabatea (client states) were conquered by enemies. I have all the Judean and Nabatean armies raiding my territories now that they have no home city of their own.

This is clearly a terrible bug, can anything be done about it? (And if not is there a cheat to make these armies disappear?) it's crippling my economy in the most unrealisitc way... they should be heading back to re-take their own capitals not raiding the hell out of me or other allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dago Red View Post
    Friendlies raiding my own territory - game killing bug. I know the team has to be aware of it, but perhaps don't often see it this bad. Playing Augusts as Antonius, so many client states. Have these allied armies all over the empire and recently both Judea and Nabatea (client states) were conquered by enemies. I have all the Judean and Nabatean armies raiding my territories now that they have no home city of their own.

This is clearly a terrible bug, can anything be done about it? (And if not is there a cheat to make these armies disappear?) it's crippling my economy in the most unrealisitc way... they should be heading back to re-take their own capitals not raiding the hell out of me or other allies.
    You can use Saveparser's map to move them back to their own lands.
    Discord handle Q_Sertorius #0164

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Dago Red View Post

We can't mod AI and we can't tell it to stop doing it, it has nothing to do with us not wanting to fix it.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Hi! There is an error in the "__Factions_DeI" table:
    "Iapodes" "You are attacking the Iapodes!" "True"
    and there should be
    "factions_attack_desc_rom_breuci" "You are attacking the Iapodes!" "True".
    I hope this will be fixed in the next update DeI 1.3.2 Beta.
    Last edited by gurvinek2005; February 01, 2023 at 04:02 AM.

Hi, I'm sure this is a known bug I just wanted to double check. I've noticed many of the cities on the main campaign map have flickering issues and it seems some have two building slots on top of each other.

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Since the new update my population system does not work anymore, I did a new installation and uninstalled all submods. Nevertheless, my population no longer grows in the big campaign, this affects all races. Does anyone have any ideas? This can certainly not be due to the update, otherwise someone else would have already posted.

It looks like there is a serious bug or something very strange with the difficulty of DEI campaign. Other nations don't build any navy, and barely any army. I've tried:
    - Alexandr the Great in DEI 1.3.1 - Hard difficulty. It was so easy that I restarted a new game after 15 turns
    - Alexandr the Great in DEI 1.3.1 - Very hard difficulty. Still king of the sea, enemies attack me but the difficulty level seems Easy

I stop playing Total War but gave another try with the 1.3.2 DEI update. I started the Mithridatic Wars campaign in Very Hard, but it's even worse than before. Other nations don't make any army nor navy. I'm the kind of sea with 1 ship unit and the king of the land after defeating the only 2 army stacks of Sullani. They basically upgrade all their cities without making any troop.

The only campaign that felt right was the initial Grand Campaign where the Normal difficulty was a very balanced challenge. When I tried the Grand Campaign as Very hard, it was incredibly hard! I could barely survive the early attacks. Do you have any idea on what could cause this bug? I can upload my campaign if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknof View Post
    It looks like there is a serious bug or something very strange with the difficulty of DEI campaign. Other nations don't build any navy, and barely any army. I've tried:
    - Alexandr the Great in DEI 1.3.1 - Hard difficulty. It was so easy that I restarted a new game after 15 turns
    - Alexandr the Great in DEI 1.3.1 - Very hard difficulty. Still king of the sea, enemies attack me but the difficulty level seems Easy

I stop playing Total War but gave another try with the 1.3.2 DEI update. I started the Mithridatic Wars campaign in Very Hard, but it's even worse than before. Other nations don't make any army nor navy. I'm the kind of sea with 1 ship unit and the king of the land after defeating the only 2 army stacks of Sullani. They basically upgrade all their cities without making any troop.

The only campaign that felt right was the initial Grand Campaign where the Normal difficulty was a very balanced challenge. When I tried the Grand Campaign as Very hard, it was incredibly hard! I could barely survive the early attacks. Do you have any idea on what could cause this bug? I can upload my campaign if you'd like.
    The Alexander and Sulla campaigns use prologue slots, so changing the difficulty slider doesn't actually have any effect.

We had to add a bunch of scripted armies to the Mithridatic Wars campaign, but all the non-main factions are set to be very passive. The player isn't supposed to expand "in the wrong direction." Pontus is supposed to fight them Romans and their client states. The Roman factions are supposed to fight each other and Pontus. If you go off into passive AI land, don't be surprised if it feels rather easy.
    Discord handle Q_Sertorius #0164