Page 316 of 320 FirstFirst ... 216266291306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320 LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,320 of 6389

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Hi there, I posted a comment on the steam page for the Gladiator recruitment submod (as have others in the past 6 months or so) so I figured it just wasn't being seen. Anyhoo... the gladiator recruitment mod seems to be bugged. I could recruit them, but only a few and after disbanding they are un-recruitable (maximum number already recruited).

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Support] Bug Reports

I see 2019 as last update
    i don't really think dresden is considering it much, lately

just don't use it

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    I see 2019 as last update
    i don't really think dresden is considering it much, lately

just don't use it
    Fair enough, thanks for the response. I guess it's not the most historical/authentic anyways haha

Hey Guys! First off, 1.3 is amazing so far, thoroughly enjoying it

I did not read through all of the bug reports, so perhaps this was already addressed. There seems to be clipping for many of the cities now given that many of them have that extra building slot. I imagine this would be very hard to resolve, and it is not a huge irritant, just thought I would share.

Thanks again for all your efforts!

In the CiG Campaign playing as the Arverni, once you hit the reforms they can't upgrade their old units, and the old units are still recruitable together with the new ones. I assume this is to do with there not being a purple reform tech?
    The Arverni can also only upgrade their general's cavalry unit in the Grand Campaign, despite having the tech there.
    If I have the time I'll look into other barbarian factions to see if they have the same issue since the last update.
    Last edited by Feeelix; June 20, 2022 at 09:05 PM.

Several units of celtic factions, like the early Boii Cingetoi, Excingetoi and Bogiocingetoi have standard carriers with no standard in hand, Arverni Bodyguard cav as well just to name a few.
    Last edited by Feeelix; June 23, 2022 at 06:42 AM.

GourmetGorilla's Avatar Semisalis

I'm encountering frequent bugs with the population system, where disbanding units in a province is disruptively hit or miss. I often have to save & reload a half dozen times or more before it works, and I finally seem to have figured out that if I check the population before & after, the corresponding population increase almost never works. So basically, pulling up the population window by hovering over the city's icon prior to disbanding seems to effectively set the population script in stone for that turn. It's like Schroedinger's cat, but with like, a whole army of cats. (Aristocats?)

Today I had a naval recruiting port captured by the enemy. My population of plebs was reduced to zero by the time I got it back, as the enemy had turned them all into peregrini, so I tried disbanding an army of recruits into the province. It added 3000+ pleb pop immediately, using the trick I learned by only checking at the end of a turn, so I was able to recruit three quinqueremes. Should have taken out a couple hundred plebs, but when I tried recruiting on the next turn, the quinqueremes were greyed out. I checked the pop, and it had glitched from 3800 to zero when I had ended the previous turn!

I hope it's a fixable bug, because being able to settle armies can be a real lifesaver. Having an entire population class completely disappear the next turn is pretty frustrating when you've already had to save & reload a couple times.

P.S. it seems to be replicable, at least on my end, so I attached the autosave. The port in question is Herakleia, down on the sole of Italy's boot across from Taras. It's the RotR campaign, but I've had it happen in the GC as well. You can see that there are a couple thousand plebs there before you end the turn, but by the start of the next turn, they've glitched out.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mny...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by GourmetGorilla; June 29, 2022 at 12:52 AM.

GourmetGorilla's Avatar Semisalis

On another issue, it seems that the level II Shipwright allows you to recruit quinqueremes, but not triremes. When you upgrade to the level III Docks, you can recruit triremes, but not quinqueremes. Shouldn't the triremes be at level II, with both being included at level III? That's the way it is with barracks, I don't understand why you have to leave the docks un-upgraded in order to produce the larger ship, and lose it if you upgrade.

I never did solve the disappearing pleb pop in Herakleia, now the disbanded units won't go into the pop pool at all. Just gonna have to build a shipwright somewhere else, and stick with smaller ships in the Southern port.

Hey team.
    the new unit - Mauryan naval guard have invisible weapons when they fight in melee.

The Ptolemikoi Karioi Taxeis have Celtic/Galatian officers and standard bearers, that's not intentional, right? They also hold their spears normally when out of combat, but when fighting the spears seem to "slip backwards", resulting in them being held very far at the top and looking quite weird as a result.

Playing an Armenian campaign have the highest tier military academy build which is suppose to give +3 experience level to newly recruited general, however it doesn't give any experience level when I recruit the general in that settlement where the military academy is.

Hi, have fresh install of rome 2 and only DeI mod. Missing texts in cards of buildings and soldiers. How to fix it ? Game is in polish.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

You need to change game language to English. Mods work on only one language version.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

1.3.1 beta mercenary Gallic Swordsmen ones you get in Anatolia are marked as Spearman with a Bonus vs cavalry of 6. the units in battle also are armed with spears instead of swords

Quote Originally Posted by armen View Post
    1.3.1 beta mercenary Gallic Swordsmen ones you get in Anatolia are marked as Spearman with a Bonus vs cavalry of 6. the units in battle also are armed with spears instead of swords
    They are called sellswords because that is a generic term for mercenaries. They are assault spears.
    Last edited by Olmsted; July 19, 2022 at 08:44 PM.
    Discord handle Q_Sertorius #0164

Quote Originally Posted by Olmsted View Post
    They are called sellswords because that is a generic term for mercenaries. They are assault spears.
    makes sense. The unit card and the word sword in sellswords made me think it was a sword unit

The standard bearer for the Galatian axemen is missing his legs

Quote Originally Posted by armen View Post
    makes sense. The unit card and the word sword in sellswords made me think it was a sword unit
    The unit card hasn’t been updated yet.
    Discord handle Q_Sertorius #0164

Havent played DeI a while and now hopped back. The thing that really surpriced me is the amount of CTDs. They kinda random, tried to get some patter out of it but no luck.

I've been scripting few years and to be honest, never accomplished to generate CTDs with too complex scripts etc. So really wondering what is this about. Did all the tricks mentioned in this thread and little more... Funny thing is that after crash just meking that extra, for example, agent action on before CTD turn, changes something and it does not crash.

So theres nothing but randomness to me here. Any hints to get a hold of this?

Thanks for the bug reports guys, will be reading over them.

@MrTimbe haven't had any other reports of regular crashes

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----