Page 9 of 320 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459109 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

I don't know if it is intended, but geticoi stratiotay pikemen and komatay stratiotay pikemen don't have bonus melee defence when entering in phalanx like the rest of phalangites....when starting campaing you have four generals with ktistai bodyguard, new general don't have ktistai as availble bodyguard unit. I think ktistai as bodyguard should be availbale from begining. Still I think that dacian heavy skirmishers (comatai) should be availbale from begining, without reform because in their description is written that they form main body of dacian tribal armies, so they should be a starting unit.

Is it possible to make font of Historical texts bigger?

Foederatus

Not sure if this is intended but I can not build the Training buildings in the final building slot for the capital of a province. I had to destroy one of the other slots and then I could build it there.

Foederatus

Playing as Rome btw.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by son of romans View Post
    I don't know if it is intended, but geticoi stratiotay pikemen and komatay stratiotay pikemen don't have bonus melee defence when entering in phalanx like the rest of phalangites....when starting campaing you have four generals with ktistai bodyguard, new general don't have ktistai as availble bodyguard unit. I think ktistai as bodyguard should be availbale from begining. Still I think that dacian heavy skirmishers (comatai) should be availbale from begining, without reform because in their description is written that they form main body of dacian tribal armies, so they should be a starting unit.
    That is because they are not phalangitai but use hoplite formation. It was impossible to fight like they did with those shields plus they use much shorter pikes so I changed their formation to act as hoplites, which looks much better and is more realistic. Due to how engine works, they are do recieving bonuses for defence but the game will not show them.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    1.2 we have added a blanket -35% chance to them, so its much less than 1.1. However, political party power effects can increase them if things are out of balance a bit.

I will see whats up

Edit - I think maybe one of the campaign variables is causing it, I will try reducing it next update.
    I cant stand political assassinations it makes me not want to play because it happens all the time is there a way to take it out completely, i know its kind of cheating but it drives me mad. could you tell me what i need to do to make the blanker -100% so it wont happen at all please

Hey,

So I reloaded a save from not too long ago and in short the game seems to crash upon clicking a unit for recruitment. I'm playing as Rome and it crashes whether the unit is core or AoR regardless (if that helps at all). Is there a specific fix?

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewKing View Post
    I cant stand political assassinations it makes me not want to play because it happens all the time is there a way to take it out completely, i know its kind of cheating but it drives me mad. could you tell me what i need to do to make the blanker -100% so it wont happen at all please
    No solution to this but i noticed no Assassination atempts until i initiated an assassination on another party, having done this i had assassination atempts on my party every turn. I therefore reloaded my save prior to my own assassination atempt & have had none since.

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

Can confirm that you don't get money for liberating a province. Just liberated Saka as Baktria and got 0 gold for it.

EDIT: And then they declared war on me after I got a trade agreement from them.
    Last edited by hippacrocafish; January 10, 2017 at 05:13 AM.

I had an issue with the population system. When recruiting mercenarys I recruited a few and was then unable to recruit more. I had enough money and manpower. Strangely when clicking on the blacked out unit card another set of population text was added to the overlay with slightly less population than before as if I had recruited the unit. I could continue to do this as much as I wanted (I didn't get any units) and mess up the overlay. Oddly enough recruiting mercenarys in a different order allowed me to get more units than the glitch allowed.

Playing as Parthia. There are two Asagartas on the map and the diplomacy screen. Both with different reputations and enemies/allies. Is this a civil war thing perhaps? Never encountered it before. Also Parthia has no supply wagons to recruit.

Playing as Rhodos, celtic culture started rising in my capital. I have after some ~15 turns 6 % celtic culture and rising at the cost of persian and hellenistic.

I fail to see the bug? You are under influence of nearby celtic culture and you clearly havent build anything to prevent this.

Well, I guess you solved my problem, thank you. I considered this might just be a game feature, but I failed to see how celtic culture could end up in Asia Minor. I guess its because of Galatians, who were apparently Gallic immigrants.

Indeed they were.

Demolishing a level 4 garrison settlement (previously belonging to the Medewi at Ptolemais Theron) appears to remove the building chain entirely. I haven't noticed this with any other buildings so far. Any idea where I go to fix this for myself?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170110141455_1.jpg   20170110141305_1.jpg  

I suppose that you are playing with the most recent patch? This problem should have been solved with the latest patch.

Foederatus

Playing as Rome, the Boiling Oil tech does not state that it enables the 3rd tier upgrade for Blacksmithing buildings.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Foederatus

Image didn't post for some reason. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=839367171