Page 6 of 320 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156106 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Not sure if bug but I am getting nonstop assasination attempts as Macedon. Someone really wants to kill Antigonus. My macedon is being ruled by arrogant nobles from other families.

Someone else reported something similar, which is odd because we lowered political action occurences in 1.2. Not sure why Macedon is getting hit hard with them.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Foederatus

The trait False Supplier for the spy is bugged. It causes poisoning the garrison to kill 0 people. I thought it might be just the tooltip but a successful attempt yielded 0 kills.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...13/screenshots

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

These may or may not be bugs.

Kartli's swordsman unit (the second-to-best one) doesn't have javelins even though their description mentions them using javelins. Kartli guerrilla warriors also don't have guerrilla deployment, which I assume they should, or did you just decide not to include that unit trait in this release?

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Someone else reported something similar, which is odd because we lowered political action occurences in 1.2. Not sure why Macedon is getting hit hard with them.
    Maybe it was just a weird coincidence and bad luck. After 3 attempts in row the attacks stopped. BTW campaign map banner of Ephesus is bugged.

EDIT: Assassination spree started again, Antigonus is back in bed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170108081747_1.jpg  
    Last edited by Ostrogoth; January 08, 2017 at 05:19 AM.

This settlement was taken I got it back next turn and since then I cant rebuild the main building
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Should be fixed in the most recent update from today

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

NerZhulen's Avatar Ordinarius

First thing I have to say, this mod is beyond epic.

Serious issues:

• When you raze a settlement, the -30 conquest penalty does not apply. Instead you get +30.
    • The AI does not understand that land units have no power on the sea compared to naval units, and so when you move your fleet close to mainland, AI will grab its full squad of land army and suicide it into your 8 naval units.

Issues:

• When a navy is docked in a city, the helper guy tells you that it will give the city a negative bonus to public order, but in fact it provides a positive bonus to public order.
    • When I have governor deployed in a province, and I choose a new trait for him, which gives more bonus tax revenue (eg. Bureucrat), the predicted income for next turn goes down as a rule. It does not happen with other bonuses (for example Expert Supervisor does increase your income via empire maintenance, culture income works too) but traits which affect taxes seem to work backwards.
    • If an elephant unit starts on a ship, there are no elephants, when the men disembark.

Minor Issues:

• The current Rome party system results in plebeians sitting in the senate along with nobiles and equites. Now I am no hardcore roleplayer, but this is quite unnerving. I personaly see no reason why the patricii families were removed, as they represented the history rather well.
    • I would like an option to disable the financial reward from missions, in my opinion they give an unfair advantage.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Elephants, chariots, cavalry and arty will always disembark as infantry, nothing can be done about it. Thar is how the game works as otherwise, if that army would be attacked on the sea, you would have to board a ship and fight with elephants on the deck.

As for the navy, the advisor is right, it will still give you negative despite what city shows.

In case of raze, you just raze and slaughter so there is nobody to rebel, hence positive PO.
    Last edited by KAM 2150; January 08, 2017 at 04:44 AM.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

A little bug regarding the population system:

If I have lets say 200 nobles and decide to recruit a unit but then by accident (or not) I cancel the recruit order my noble population vanishes that turn and I the noble unit cards gray out. However, after 1 turn I get back my 200 nobles (and I for sure didn't have +200 nobles in pop growth ) and can use them.

Also, my "growth points" in the new detailed pop growth UI are always stuck on the number 2. Even when I had the necessary pop (5) to expand Meroe, that number was still 2.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Again... That is not a bug with the population system.

Hi, i noticed that in the Epirus campaign, Pyrrhus' name was Pyrrhos. I believe this is a bug?

Ritter-Floh's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Akama96 View Post
    Hi, i noticed that in the Epirus campaign, Pyrrhus' name was Pyrrhos. I believe this is a bug?
    that is the very small difference between latin and old greek - yes the old greeks very bugged like hell, thats why Rome conquered over half of the known world

Skoran's Avatar Civis

Small visual bug: growth bar overlaps population in Italia
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=837824065

There is mistake in text of nomad reforms.

Foederatus

Not sure (but pretty much so) if its a bug with the Pop System:

Population of 1-3 can artificially be raised by putting a unit using group 4 into Q and then deletin it, putting e.g. 200 Pop back into the pool... of also 2nd/3rd group.
    this way i could suddenly recruit units grayed out before in the same turn after i changed my mind about a recruitment. from 0 Pop after the conquest i did repeat this adn had 2k in the end of each...

Playing Epirus, one of my Generals got a "Traditional Wife". The text states something about a traditional "roman lifestyle" with her "roman husband" or something like that. I'm getting, the lady didn't know what she got herself into?

It could be that I'm simply misunderstanding the meaning of subjugation but, as Macedonia I take Larissa and it seems no matter what option I choose, the Aetolian League own Larissa...and my army stands outside once more. What option should I choose to actually take Larissa for the Antogonids?

Opportune failure event picture is missing for Macedonian spy.

How com I do not have the option of playing with Epirus or Sparta?? I thought it was a playable faction in this beta version.....?