Page 5 of 320 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055105 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    The population (and the entire mod) is based around the highest unit size settings. Either you are using another mod that conflicts or you have lower settings for unit sizes.
    Quick question! Does it means I'll have incompatibility problems playing version 1.2 with Medium unit size? (My PC can't handle higher unit sizes settings.)

Also I’m wondering if I'll have a population disadvantage too...for example when I capture slaves after a battle do I get less captives with Medium unit size? And what about when I disband units?

Thanks a lot for this mod, I love DeI 1.1! I'm eager to help testing 1.2!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolster View Post
    Just been save scuming & spam recruiting Govenor & spies - all "Narcassistic" for the Indian faction, so i think sumthing's off here.

But its no major issue(certainly not a game stopper
    Ive fixed this (sort of).

If i disband my opening Govenor+Spy (who are both Narcassistic) then any i recruit going forwards have random traits.

So i'm fighting the Edetani at present and they've fielded large numbers of Iberi Arjos, which is an infantry unit that has 120 men instead of 200 or 300, as if it were a cavalry unit. Is this intentional?

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

@Antiochus nope thats a wrong unit size, thanks.

@RoninSan You should be able to play fine, but the numbers for the pop costs will be off. I always roleplay this in my head as support and other people needed for the unit also being recruited. We may in the future have submods for unit sizes for population

@Wolster yeah, the problem with totally random is it breaks multiplayer

Keep em coming guys, I am noting all the bugs to fix. I have a fix pack in the works right now that I will update the mod with today or tomorrow

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

SenseiJT92's Avatar Decanus

Hello - obviously there are many units without icons (i.e. they have vanilla style) - I suppose this is something that is being worked on.

Also the Syracusian unit rooster for CB seems very limited/bland compared to other factions... I expected they'd have their own Latin/Greek influence similar to Massalia with a Greek/Gallic rooster? Will this be the case?

Thanks!

Edit: ​I seem to have done something majorly wrong... running the latest pack however the GC is still using the vanilla campaign... will investigate and update post.

Update: Yes, I seem to have still been subscribed to the older version of the mod which was taking priority over the new pack!

I have now viewed the Syracusian rooster and WOW - absolutely fantastic, and no missing icons!

Love, love, love.
    Last edited by SenseiJT92; January 07, 2017 at 03:26 PM.
    Previously taylorj2, Allu X, Grandmaster Ryu, Dauntless Commandant & Sensei Kiisu

Creator of the "Perfectly Polished" sub-mod for Stainless Steel (M2:TW), contributing to LOTR:TW (R:TW) and many other modifications over time, now long-forgotten

Original join date, Feb 2007.

Village/town building missing from genua and tolosa.
    I'm not sure if it was there when I conquered the towns.
    Loving 1.2, you guys are modding gods. ����
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dresden; January 07, 2017 at 03:54 PM.

Yeah, I will have a fix update for that today or tomorrow. Its from razing usually.

As Syracuse, Sicilian slingers cost foreign manpower whereas Greek slingers cost commoners... is this intentional? I would've thought 'Sicilian' units were made up of the common folk of Syracuse?
    Previously taylorj2, Allu X, Grandmaster Ryu, Dauntless Commandant & Sensei Kiisu

Creator of the "Perfectly Polished" sub-mod for Stainless Steel (M2:TW), contributing to LOTR:TW (R:TW) and many other modifications over time, now long-forgotten

I think (though this is more or less an assumption) Greek slingers are commoners cause they are made of Greek inhabitants of the city of Syracuse while Sicilian slinger are native Sicilians and not originally Greek. Thats why they are considered as foreigners. They could come from the city itself but are most likely levied from the rural surrounding areas of the city. Thats my explanation, I might be wrong though

It could be just a missing entry in their AOR grouping. Or a wrong assignment.

Patrol stance isn't an option for my armies in Syracuse? Tried with multiple generals..

Update - nevermind... it disappears with alt-tabbing and re-appears randomly - probably vanilla UI bug.

No main/english name for unit as shown:

Edit: there is an English variant - Sicilian Colonist Levies.

Last edited by SenseiJT92; January 07, 2017 at 06:37 PM.

Why English? Are you using the English unit names submod? That hasn't been updated for 1.2 yet. If so, don't worry, I'm working on it. It'll be a while though.

No sub-mod sorry, though I would normally use that. There is an English variant (in the brackets), but no main unit name in the Latin form.

I think he just means the unit name is missing, which I already have fixed for the update coming soon.
    Last edited by Dresden; January 07, 2017 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I think he just means the unit name is missing, which I already have fixed for the update coming soon.
    Will you release an update for 1.2 open beta recently?

I will probably update tonight or tomorrow with a lot of fixes. It will be save compatible.

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

The Irish nobles unit seems to have javelins, but does not throw them.

I tried to edit agents_tables for changing general/agent recruitment cost.

but ctd happens when I change cost of it.

do you have any idea? or there's other place to change general/agent recruitment cost?

Thats odd, it should be fine to change it there. You can see in the hardcore submod I did the same thing.