Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Hey there DeI team!
    Tnx for the great mod and the efforts you're still putting in to make Rtw2 even more amazing to be played!
    I'm playing as the Seleucids and I sometimes receive celtic pirates spawning from Mare Phoenicum near south the coast of Side; the problem is that when they attack one of my coastal settlements, not all of their ships are moored, I mean some of them stay idle at the middle of the bay and I have to wait till the whole 1 hour runs out which is annoying, I've tried luring some of them near the coast with my troops but not all of them move.
    Tnx in advance!

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

try by pressing esc, going to some option and remove the choice where you follow AI moves
    you can reactivate it later

No, I mean during the battle not the campaign map.

I had the same issue 2 days ago.

Exact situation : a full (land) stack on transport, their faction had no settlement left, they attacked a settlement of mine, 3 boats managed to land their soldiers, and the 17 others were stuck in the bay.
    Tried to throw some projectiles and to get some units as close as possible to unlock them, but didn't manage to, so had to put speed on x3 and wait.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

ah you can't do anything then
    it's an unsolvable ca bug
    sometimes it happens sometimes not
    only possible workaround is to keep archers slingers so to kill them when it happens (if you don't have ships ofc)

Then I better not disembark my garrison fleet so I can use em to ram their last ships.

Also I noticed that some of my generals have the Ptolemaic eagle emblem on their Hoplons which doesn't make sense for none-Ptolemaic factions, especially for the Seleucids(my faction)!

I just captured Pella and its port was Piraeus. Also the description text has Athens written with lower case.

If Athens owned it then they may have built that unique port there.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

NONOPUST's Avatar Primicerius

Found the Egyptian Mercenary Band uses the wrong amount of population in my Pontus campaign.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I don't know if it is a bug, or there for a reason, but the settlement of Crete (Hierapytna) is a walled settlement on the battle map.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Blackader View Post
    I don't know if it is a bug, or there for a reason, but the settlement of Crete (Hierapytna) is a walled settlement on the battle map.
    That is intentional from the mod-team in order to mimic the historical fortifications of the city in ancient times.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

It is because CA forgot to give this city a battle map, which causes game to crash every time you try to assault it. We fixed that crash by focring game to pull map of province capital.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Thank you for the answer !

Just a couple of things I noticed while playing Massalia:

+ Post thorax reforms, Thorax Hoplite unit becomes available as a general unit. However, it does not appear in the barracks to recruit (and I think they are not supposed to be in the roster)

+ Same for fleets, there is an admiral unit called "Scorpion ...something..." which is not available anywhere

- This is not a bug, but it's a bit confusing. Massalia has an elite version of marines, but their Unit Card looks exactly the same as the normal version. I realized they were different only much later in the game

During custom battle setup, most of the time I am not able to start the game due to warning "unable to start battle because player has spent too much money for their army setup." however I didn't. This wasn't happening before.

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by RollingWave View Post
    Hello, for some reason since like 6 months ago my Rome 2 just completely broke, I can't skip intro, and once past the intro movie at the main screen nothing i click have any reaction, this doesn't even seem to be a DEI thing, I tried total reinstalls and even a new computer and it's still the same with or without the mod.

Anyone else had this issue? i seem to see a few people bring it up online as well but no answer to fixes.
    Oh finally I found a solution, leaving this here in case some other folks run into it, seem to be some sort of windows update issue that only happens to Asian Language users for some reason.

Anyway, just use the Rome2.exe in your folder to run and don't use to default launcher.

Would really suck to abandon a game I played many hundreds of hours to some weird windows update
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

Hey there DeI team!
    I'm playing as the Seleucids & have encountered some minor issues which I list as follows:
    1.When I reached the reform I could not update my Hetairoi units to the "Late" ones and had to disband them and retrain new reformed ones.
    2.When I was fighting the Getai, I noticed that one of their Hoplite-like units used their Sica instead of the Dory to stab when in phalanx formation, in the way that only the front ranks who were engaged in fight used Sicas and the spears disappeared when they stabbed and reappeared when in stance mod.
    3.When besieging Capsa, the province capital of Numidia which is located in desert and has no way to open waters, it was depicted as a coastal city and the terrain was not it supposed to be, it was rather more green that one could mistake it with an either Italian or Greek city.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

3. That is actually a fix from our end. CA never gave it a battle map so game would crash if you would try to play this siege out. We bypassed that CTD by forcing game to pull provincial capital map, Knossos is similar case tho looks less obvious.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Summary's Avatar Biarchus

Population growth problem. The population isn't growing in any non-Roman factions I play. Please help. =(
    I have turned off all mods except DeI.

My load order is DeI 1, then DeI 2, then DeI 3, eventhough the mod manager suggests DeI 1, then DeI 3, then DeI 2.